Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

ROCHESTER AT LCC

10 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

I was just brushing my tooth and membered Rochester had last week off... gotta be good, right?

From an injury and preparation stand point definitely. The break does cause a change in routine that has been in place since August 18th of playing a game and preparing every seven days. I think this isn't a problem with good coaching and a good team, so I think you are right that it should be good for the Zebras. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BendNotBreak said:

This is key... nice catch... means the Knight O needs to protect the ball .. yet b aggressive... Lcc seems to struggle putting up points in their 3 losses...

Metzger's experience leading the offense last year when the senior was injured, and the way in which he has lead it this year benefits the Knights greatly. Not a lot of fall off if any in effectiveness at the QB position from last year to this year, just a little different style. I think the big difference is the offensive line, man were they big and experienced last year with 4 seniors upfront. Will be interesting to see how the front five handles the zebras front four in this matchup.

12 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

Whats good on the menu at LCCs concession ? or a few suggestions on TASTY and CHEAP dining establishments in the area...

If the South Street Smokehouse had longer weekdays hours I would recommend them, but they close at like 3pm on Fridays.  😞

13 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Fish and wine 

Actually it's fish and water ... you gotta catch one of the priests in attendance if you want the wine option.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

Whats good on the menu at LCCs concession ? or a few suggestions on TASTY and CHEAP dining establishments in the area...

It's somewhat generic, although if they have the grill fired up, get the hamburger.

Around town, there's certainly Walt's Other Pub, but it's mid-range on price.  It's right up the road on 9th Street, right over the railroad tracks.  House wings are good.  If you are doing keto, they have a cheeseburger salad and you'll leave full on that thing.

My youngest boy's favorite though is pre-game meal over at Wendy's on Teal and then catching warm-ups around 6:00 pm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

Metzger's experience leading the offense last year when the senior was injured, and the way in which he has lead it this year benefits the Knights greatly. Not a lot of fall off if any in effectiveness at the QB position from last year to this year, just a little different style. I think the big difference is the offensive line, man were they big and experienced last year with 4 seniors upfront. Will be interesting to see how the front five handles the zebras front four in this matchup.

Basketball on Grass....

4 hours ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

LCC's OLine has a couple of seniors this season.  Weights range from 212 - 316 with average around 253ish.

On 10/25/2023 at 8:33 PM, BendNotBreak said:

Sag has Lcc as 3pt Dogs ... seems right to me. But then again... ther dat whole sacred soil of the west end zone thingy that Sag says is worth 2pts..... Be my guess... it's worth 8pts.... 😁    hmmmmm

Well color me purple.. if the West End Zone didn't produce 8pts to go ahead and then it pours... strange n wondersome......

• Like 2

What a difference a night makes.  Last week, LCC's odds placed them 2nd in Sectional 34, just to get out of the sectional.  After last night, they've jumped to the "favorite" from 2A North to spend Thanksgiving weekend in downtown Indy in Harrell's Tournament Chances.  They'll face off next week for the Sectional Championship against Seeger who they beat in the initial game of the season 35-8.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foxbat said:

What a difference a night makes.  Last week, LCC's odds placed them 2nd in Sectional 34, just to get out of the sectional.  After last night, they've jumped to the "favorite" from 2A North to spend Thanksgiving weekend in downtown Indy in Harrell's Tournament Chances.  They'll face off next week for the Sectional Championship against Seeger who they beat in the initial game of the season 35-8.

Well .. if they can get past the Pats again ... Lcc gets LaRocca for Regionals... Which is Nice....

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

Well .. if they can get past the Pats again ... Lcc gets LaRocca for Regionals... Which is Nice....

You never know what might happen when LCC plays at Seeger.  Remember what happened in 1988.