Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Harbaugh’s Hands Caught in Cookie Jar

Bash Riprock

1 hour ago, Bash Riprock said:

….that Jimmy shouldn’t have cheated???

As I said, let’s allow it to play out.

You’re getting your daily drip of news from BSPN, Yahoo and the WaPo…

If these current times have taught you anything, it’s to be careful with your sources.

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Why? He has a legitimate shot at the big prize this year, which would only enhance his bargaining power with the NFL. And the NFL people will care less if the NCAA says he broke their stupid rules.

I don’t think it’s a stupid rule but I agree with the rest. Are the Bears in the market for a coach?

1 hour ago, temptation said:

As I said, let’s allow it to play out.

You’re getting your daily drip of news from BSPN, Yahoo and the WaPo…

If these current times have taught you anything, it’s to be careful with your sources.

No, I care more about what opponents are saying, Michigan’s quick actions to disassociate from the individual in question, and the NCAA’s presence. 

Nice try…

Edited by Bash Riprock

36 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

No, I care more about what opponents are saying, Michigan’s quick actions to disassociate from the individual in question, and the NCAA’s presence. 

Nice try…

What opponents?

Notice nearly every coach nationwide has shrugged their shoulders or is downplaying the severity of the incident.

ONE opponent (the one who hired the outside firm because his job depends on the result November 25th) is saying what you are implying and driving the narrative.  Teams don’t want the NCAA on their doorstep or digging for the skeletons in their closet so they are remaining pretty tight lipped.

Of course they disassociated from him.  You don’t continue to employ him in an ongoing investigation.

As I said, prepare for disappointment when the punishment is not as severe as the embellishment from the media.expects.

8 minutes ago, temptation said:

What opponents?

Notice nearly every coach nationwide has shrugged their shoulders or is downplaying the severity of the incident.

ONE opponent (the one who hired the outside firm because his job depends on the result November 25th) is saying what you are implying and driving the narrative.  Teams don’t want the NCAA on their doorstep or digging for the skeletons in their closet so they are remaining pretty tight lipped.

Of course they disassociated from him.  You don’t continue to employ him in an ongoing investigation.

As I said, prepare for disappointment when the punishment is not as severe as the embellishment from the media.expects.

Guessing you don’t believe the TCU story 

2 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Easy to find the articles and the main theme 

Oh, I’ve seen it.

Another narrative.

“TCU scored 51 points”, lol…

It was really 37…and it took them 15 drives to do so.

You're all about boxscores huh?

Try watching the games.

The result of that game had little to do with “sign stealing.”

7 hours ago, temptation said:

Oh, I’ve seen it.

Another narrative.

“TCU scored 51 points”, lol…

It was really 37…and it took them 15 drives to do so.

You're all about boxscores huh?

Try watching the games.

The result of that game had little to do with “sign stealing.”

I watched the entire game.  You can believe the statements by TCU describing how they were aware of Michigan’s antics and changed their signs or not. I don’t care Homer. 

Grow up Peter Pan…Count Chocula!  😆

28 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I watched the entire game.  You can believe the statements by TCU describing how they were aware of Michigan’s antics and changed their signs or not. I don’t care Homer. 

Grow up Peter Pan…Count Chocula!  😆

As stated above, OSU was apparently aware of Michigan’s “antics” after the 2021 game and had a year to do something about it.

Then realized at halftime in 2022 that Michigan was on to them again…and got blasted in the second half.

An indictment of Ryan Day as a coach.

That’s what this is all about.

22 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Perfect!

You’re still here?  Your paragraph long manifesto last week made me think you’d quit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

if you say so....I know you are clearly connected and in the "know".....

Yep, and you’ll find out soon enough.

2015:  Harbaugh was not coming to Michigan. No way. He was going to stay in the NFL and go to Oakland.

MSM:  wrong

2020:  Michigan is working on firing Harbaugh, and has a potential list of replacements due to the 2-4 COVID season…

2022:  Harbaugh to the Vikings is basically a done deal.

2023:  the sign stealing scandal is the worst thing to happen to college football since SMU, Michigan is a lone wolf in doing this and will get hammered.

Stay tuned.

The mainstream media has gotten every one of these stories wrong and the local reporters, whom I follow and I’m connected with have hit an home run every time.

You'll see…again.

Edited by temptation

Yep, and you’ll find out soon enough.

2015:  Harbaugh was not coming to Michigan. No way. He was going to stay in the NFL and go to Oakland.

2020:  Michigan is working on firing Harbaugh, and has a potential list of replacements due to the 2-4 COVID season…

2022:  Harbaugh to the Vikings is basically a done deal.

2023:  the sign stealing scandal is the worst thing to happen to college football since SMU, Michigan is a lone wolf in doing this and will get hammered.

Stay tuned.

The mainstream media has gotten every one of these stories wrong and the local reporters, whom I follow and I’m connected with have hit an home run every time.

You'll see…again.

I won’t see again because I didn’t give a rats a$$ about all the items you listed. All I know is this year, his choices have put him in the crosshairs. 

I’m indifferent about the guy and UM. But TCU had no incentive to lie. Game in the past and they beat the Wolverines. If the program is proven guilty, hope they pay the piper. 

But you sir, are a homer. Just admit it. Because it’s obvious. 

31 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I won’t see again because I didn’t give a rats a$$ about all the items you listed. All I know is this year, his choices have put him in the crosshairs. 

I’m indifferent about the guy and UM. But TCU had no incentive to lie. Game in the past and they beat the Wolverines. If the program is proven guilty, hope they pay the piper. 

Eh, I might be.

Show you don’t care by not responding…lol.

We’re on page 5 here…

19 hours ago, Bash Riprock said:

As usual, it will be the school and the players that pay the price, while Coach Harbaugh saunters off to the NFL unscathed.  Pete Carroll did the same thing at USC a few years ago.  USC, of which I'm no fan, suffered long after Pete left for greener pastures!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

As usual, it will be the school and the players that pay the price, while Coach Harbaugh saunters off to the NFL unscathed.  Pete Carroll did the same thing at USC a few years ago.  USC, of which I'm no fan, suffered long after Pete left for greener pastures!

Ironically, Harbaugh had a contract on his desk ready to make him the highest paid coach in the Big Ten and it was set to be wrapped up by the end of this month.

A lot of moving pieces/motives to the slow drip leaking/timing of this story and the ties/relationships between those who broke the story/hired the PI firm that is said to be leading the investigation.

Truth will come out shortly…

Ironically, Harbaugh had a contract on his desk ready to make him the highest paid coach in the Big Ten and it was set to be wrapped up by the end of this month.

A lot of moving pieces/motives to the slow drip leaking/timing of this story and the ties/relationships between those who broke the story/hired the PI firm that is said to be leading the investigation.

Truth will come out shortly…

I can’t say I’ve followed the details of this story as it has developed. But I’ve read several stories that said the investigation was kicked off by some investigative entity who provided the authorities with video and other tangible evidence. Who was this and why/how did they come by this evidence? What was their motivation for ratting out the Large Weasels?

10 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I can’t say I’ve followed the details of this story as it has developed. But I’ve read several stories that said the investigation was kicked off by some investigative entity who provided the authorities with video and other tangible evidence. Who was this and why/how did they come by this evidence? What was their motivation for ratting out the Large Weasels?

Question:  Would you call the HOA if your neighbor was violating one of the by laws just because he is more athletic, better looking and his wife is hotter than yours?

Run with that one for now Bobby…

1 minute ago, temptation said:

Question:  Would you call the HOA if your neighbor was violating one of the by laws just because he is more athletic, better looking and his wife is hotter than yours?

Run with that one for now Bobby…

I get it … but please don’t call me “Bobby.”