Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

4A Regional Championship: East Central at Evansville Memorial

14 minutes ago, Rodney said:

who's home/away

I don't envision this being a close game

But I hope it is, I respect EM program and really like how you make the GS fans Whine

Memorial is hosting the game for the third straight year. Going to be a mighty task for the Tigers either Friday or Saturday 

7 hours ago, tango said:

I agree. EC is that good, but at least Reitz is turning in equipment on Monday. #discipline

Yeah, as impressive and disciplined as EC was last year, it would appear they’ve only gotten better.

I said all along that I have a hard time imagining anybody else in 4A beating them.  But, let’s lace ‘em up.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lysander said:

Churchill had a saying about the “Hun”.  Watching Reitz’ season I am, perhaps unfairly, reminded of it.

He just paraphrased the Blue Oyster Cult album title "On Your Feet or On Your Knees". I think he had to pay them royalties.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Lysander said:

Churchill had a saying about the “Hun”.  Watching Reitz’ season I am, perhaps unfairly, reminded of it.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

How many people on here know who you’re talking about? How many people know what he’s referring to when he talks about “the Hun?🤣😂😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwgUZyfjtSc

• Like 1