Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp's 1A Tournament Predictions

49 minutes ago, DecCoFan said:

With regional and semi state coming, could Providence or North Decatur beat Lutheran or still just the Lutheran show? With North Decatur win last night, i dont think Sheridan will be much of a game

I watched Providence live last night. Good team. Decent size. Difference is I don't think they have any advantages over Lutheran. Threw 4 TDs. Providence killed Valley with speed and spacing. I dont think Lutheran is gonna care. They didn't run ball at Valley much but when they did it wasn't all that successful. Valley threw 4 INTs....had a punt blocked....just a disaster of a game. I'll take Lutheran. 

Each of the 4 regional games this weekend is a rematch from last year.  When was the last time that happened, and will the results be the same?

Harrell Predictions:

North Judson over Park Tudor, 35-28:  Was D.J. Gordon available for this game last year?  Can North Judson shut him down this year?

Adams Central over Carroll, 31-24:  What does Carroll have to do to pull off the upset?

Sheridan over North Decatur, 31-24:  Only prediction I disagree with.  Game is at Sheridan, so if you're traveling from Greensburg, make sure all your taillights work, your license plate is current and keep it under the speed limit once you hit the Sheridan line.

Lutheran over Providence, 38-24:  Providence is having a great year, but has their schedule prepared them for the Saints?

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, kdets89 said:

Each of the 4 regional games this weekend is a rematch from last year.  When was the last time that happened, and will the results be the same?

Harrell Predictions:

North Judson over Park Tudor, 35-28:  Was D.J. Gordon available for this game last year?  Can North Judson shut him down this year?

Adams Central over Carroll, 31-24:  What does Carroll have to do to pull off the upset?

Sheridan over North Decatur, 31-24:  Only prediction I disagree with.  Game is at Sheridan, so if you're traveling from Greensburg, make sure all your taillights work, your license plate is current and keep it under the speed limit once you hit the Sheridan line.

Lutheran over Providence, 38-24:  Providence is having a great year, but has their schedule prepared them for the Saints?

What exactly are you trying to imply here? That the Sheridan police actually do their jobs? Or that they target people from out of town?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kdets89 said:

Harrell Predictions:

What sectional prepares a 1A team for the Saints?

26 minutes ago, Daniel_Bragg said:

What exactly are you trying to imply here? That the Sheridan police actually do their jobs? Or that they target people from out of town?

Just offering friendly advice to the good people from North Decatur.

Forgot to add:  If you do get your car towed for a broken taillight, remember to pay the impound fee in cash (small bills) to make it easier for the lot owner to split the fee with the officer who wrote the ticket.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Disdain 1

12 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Too bad they're not routed through Cicero first........

Never been able to get straight to Cicero.  Every summer that the boys have tournaments in Cicero, it's like some supernatural force that reroutes the entire state away from straight shots there.

6 hours ago, Daniel_Bragg said:

I've not had an issue passing through Sheridan.  Of course, I do keep all of my LCC gear in the trunk just to be safe when I pass through on the way to Grand Park. :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

On 11/4/2023 at 10:50 AM, DecCoFan said:

With regional and semi state coming, could Providence or North Decatur beat Lutheran or still just the Lutheran show? With North Decatur win last night, i dont think Sheridan will be much of a game

Won't be much of a game for Lutheran or for ND?

I think Sheridan's defense will be better than Milan's, question for me is how many Sheridan can put up against the ND defense... Sagarin predictor has a near deadlock(advantage Sheridan at home), Hopeful for a great game!

On 11/6/2023 at 8:41 AM, kdets89 said:

Harrell Predictions:

I imagine Park Tudor will have a hard time with the physical run game of North Judson, so it'll come down to the Bluejays' ability to contain the QB. I expect North Judson to (finally) have to make the trip to Adams Central for the 3rd matchup in as many years between the two schools.

AC is able to attack teams on the ground and through the air (a few times a game), which makes them more dangerous than last year in my opinion. The defense will have to be ready to stop the run game again this week I imagine. They've done it well all year outside of 2 drives against Madison Grant last week. If they get off the bus ready to go, I feel good about their chances to make it to their 5th semistate appearance in 6 years.

On 11/6/2023 at 10:41 AM, kdets89 said:

Just offering friendly advice to the good people from North Decatur.

Forgot to add:  If you do get your car towed for a broken taillight, remember to pay the impound fee in cash (small bills) to make it easier for the lot owner to split the fee with the officer who wrote the ticket.

Here's some friendly advice:

Fix your tail light and slow down.  

Should I give advice on traveling to Indy?  Make sure you're carrying and invest in some body armor?

3 hours ago, FlyingHigh said:

I imagine Park Tudor will have a hard time with the physical run game of North Judson, so it'll come down to the Bluejays' ability to contain the QB. I expect North Judson to (finally) have to make the trip to Adams Central for the 3rd matchup in as many years between the two schools.

AC is able to attack teams on the ground and through the air (a few times a game), which makes them more dangerous than last year in my opinion. The defense will have to be ready to stop the run game again this week I imagine. They've done it well all year outside of 2 drives against Madison Grant last week. If they get off the bus ready to go, I feel good about their chances to make it to their 5th semistate appearance in 6 years.

@FlyingHigh I don't follow rosters much, especially ones that are pretty far away from Judson but does AC return a lot from the previous year? Do you think this team is better than the 2 previous years and the one that finally takes down Lutheran?

58 minutes ago, Donnie Baker said:

Everyone overlooking Park Tudors and thinking they’re a one man show are in for a surprise. I swear to God they are 

I don't think Park Tudor is being overlooked at all, they are undefeated for a reason! They'll have the best athlete on the field on Friday with their future Harvard QB. 

Judson has to win the trenches of this game and it starts up front with their 2 big DT's.