Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A Regional Championship Gibson Southern (10-2) @ Tri-West (11-1)

Football Regional Tickets $10 can be purchase at the link below.  Tickets may also be purchased Saturday at the gate, cash or credit will be accepted. We highly encourage purchasing your tickets in advance to avoid long lines at the gate. 

https://public.eventlink.com/tickets?t=58107

Football Regional parking/gate entry info is below.  

Visitor parking available in the large parking lot Northeast of the stadium in the Tri-West Middle School parking lot.  

Visiting fans will enter GATE 6 at the Northeast side of the stadium. Gates open at 12:30 CST (1:30 EST).

IMG_7430.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 8:48 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

I feel like you are looking ahead more than anyone for GS 🫣😘

Nice prediction, HH. Spot on, chap. /insert var Humble_Pie.

The Titans seem to have been still getting off the bus at kickoff. They spotted TW 14 points in the first quarter before halving it. 

Kyle with the stellar coverage as always on X.

https://x.com/KyleNeddenriep/status/1723441291092988257?s=20

58 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Nice prediction, HH. Spot on, chap. /insert var Humble_Pie.

The Titans seem to have been still getting off the bus at kickoff. They spotted TW 14 points in the first quarter before halving it. 

Kyle with the stellar coverage as always on X.

https://x.com/KyleNeddenriep/status/1723441291092988257?s=20

I was in Iowa today so I’m just catching up on the game.  So far so good…4th QTR starting and titans are up 24-14.

if they can finish this out, we are getting treated to the single most important HH/GS rivalry game possible next week. 

1 minute ago, Yuccaguy said:

Figured I'd head off the ridiculousness. 

This also happened in my game earlier in the playoffs.  And I think in another if I can recall. 

The older I get the more I realize it’s really never about missed calls or mistake calls.  At the HS level…if you’re as good as you’re supposed to be it handles itself. 

2 minutes ago, tango said:

The Bash broadcast is the worst sports broadcast I've ever heard. Turned it off after 5 mins. Has it been that bad all year?

I mean…they showed up late to a game earlier this year lol. 6:30 game and the started the broadcast mid 1st Qtr 

with Bob watching his kid play for Mt Carmel, and the one guy who was AMAZING in 2021…just feels like they are trying to fill in with kids from the broadcasting program at WVC.

Just now, DumfriesYMCA said:

I mean…they showed up late to a game earlier this year lol. 6:30 game and the started the broadcast mid 1st Qtr 

with Bob watching his kid play for Mt Carmel, and the one guy who was AMAZING in 2021…just feels like they are trying to fill in with kids from the broadcasting program at WVC.

Cole Carter was his name for 2021.  I think he moved back to his hometown in Illinois but my god was he the best Hs football broadcaster I’ve heard.  Good voice…great play calling live…friendly…could name all the players…just a top notch guy.  I think he did some espn Evansville broadcasts too.  

he also put together good video clips and stuff for GS during his 1 year calling games.  Honestly can’t say enough good things about him cuz I miss him calling games and since I live out of state I listen to the broadcasts a lot 

36 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

The older I get the more I realize it’s really never about missed calls or mistake calls.  At the HS level…if you’re as good as you’re supposed to be it handles itself. 

Not sure what that means.  But the call was correctly applied vs. Tri-West in this situation.

17 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Sounded like he had a bucket on his head like Gomer Pyle and you could hear the other PBP team calling for the local channel. Just awful.