Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Harbaugh’s Hands Caught in Cookie Jar

Bash Riprock

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

Yeah!  Everybody knows Notre Dame is America's College Football Team.

I was referring more to Harbaugh’s insane characterization of Michigan as victim in this matter. It’s irrational. But sure …

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

I was referring more to Harbaugh’s insane characterization of Michigan as victim in this matter. It’s irrational. But sure …

The MANNER in which Michigan was informed of Harbaugh’s suspension and the timing despite the fact that there is ZERO evidence that he had anything to do with the Stalions ordeal was bush lesgue.

Harbaugh and Michigan may very well be guilty but the B10 commish has botched this entire ordeal.

Harbaugh is trolling and accepting the pressure on himself which in turn deflects it from his players.

Edited by temptation

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Believe me, @temptation, I know how you feel. Many, many times I have had clients swear to me they were in the fight all the way, only to settle as trial approached because they got cold feet … making all the tough talk by me as we approached trial look stupid.

Sounds like they were ready to cut their losses and sacrifice the short term loss for a potential long term gain.  Still furious that the mob won.

One thing is for certain now...if Day loses to an interim coach, he will be walking back to Columbus on 11/25.

42 minutes ago, temptation said:

One thing is for certain now...if Day loses to an interim coach, he will be walking back to Columbus on 11/25.

Regardless of whether that happens, Khaki Boy will be in the NFL next year when the NCAA completes its investigation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobref said:

Regardless of whether that happens, Khaki Boy will be in the NFL next year when the NCAA completes its investigation.

I've heard this for years...

You must know something the folks at UM don't huh?

Edited by temptation

7 minutes ago, Bobref said:

To elaborate, there are going to be at least 3 jobs open in the NFL that would open up the checkbook for him: Bears, Raiders, Chargers. And he wouldn’t have to deal with that pesky NCAA or B1G. He’s going to take a page from Pete Carroll’s playbook.

2 minutes ago, Bobref said:

To elaborate, there are going to be at least 3 jobs open in the NFL that would open up the checkbook for him: Bears, Raiders, Chargers. And he wouldn’t have to deal with that pesky NCAA or B1G. He’s going to take a page from Pete Carroll’s playbook.

Yawn.  Keep throwing darts…eventually you’ll hit a bullseye and be able to say you were right.

21 minutes ago, Bobref said:

So much for the fleeting feeling of empathy I had for your position. 😂🤣

Don’t need/want it.

Seems like you have a pulse on everything Harbaugh related and can even predict the future with the NCAA investigation.  I’ll inform the higher ups at UM they are wasting their time with Harbaugh’s contract extension talks.

Stick to law and officiating Bob…those are your strong suits.

14 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Never a good sign when the organization stops thumping its chest, does a 180 and agrees with the punishment, and starts eating its own during the bigger NCAA investigation. 

I’m sure it’s purely a coincidence that a position coach is found to have destroyed potential evidence and Michigan immediately does a 180 in their litigation position.

18 minutes ago, Bobref said:

I’m sure it’s purely a coincidence that a position coach is found to have destroyed potential evidence and Michigan immediately does a 180 in their litigation position.

This may make for a good book and a Netflix series…

6 hours ago, Bobref said:

Yep!