Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5A State Championship Snider (12-1) vs. Decatur Central (11-2)

3 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Why would you pass on 1st down at the 1 yard line in this game type??  That is terrible play calling there

What a train wreck to end the first half by the Panthers… 1st and goal at the 1 yard and totally screw  it up with asinine play calling

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

If you can’t run the ball in from the 1 yard line then you don’t deserve to score. Unfortunately, we Snider fans have watched this for years with Tippmann, he overthinks stuff…

I just don't get it , if you don't think you can pound it in between the tackles , just pitch it to a speedster out in space . Snider is rarely ever without guys that can flat out fly .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

I just don't get it , if you don't think you can pound it in between the tackles , just pitch it to a speedster out in space . Snider is rarely ever without guys that can flat out fly .

It is kind of a Tippmann thing. He over complicates things. This could cost them the game. Having to burn a timeout coming out of break/huddle because they were not aware of play clock running down is also a problem. I don't understand how a coaching staff with this much experience have these things happen. Maybe just me, I may expect too much??