Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

5A State Championship Snider (12-1) vs. Decatur Central (11-2)

32 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

This game has fed the whole “5A is not good” argument imo 

Dumb comment. Snider is a top 5 team regardless of class this year, period

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Komets2727 said:

Lmao this has to be the most delusional comment I’ve seen all year. Congrats. 

1 minute ago, psaboy said:

I really don't see many teams that would knock Snider out of the top 5 regardless of class. Please list,

BD, Brownsburg, EC, Cathedral, CG would all be favored by multiple scores. 

I’d take HSE, Westfield, Chatard, and CP over them too.

Just off the top of my head.

10 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

BD, Brownsburg, EC, Cathedral, CG would all be favored by multiple scores. 

I’d take HSE, Westfield, Chatard, and CP over them too.

Just off the top of my head.

Good on BD & CG, Brownsburg probably too. Cathedral and all others are a push, IMO. Snider D is good with that city speed. Everyone (mostly) creams themselves on EC, not buying it. 

Snider makes for a solid top 10 team this year.

for the record if it makes you feel better I put them at #6

While I think any one of HSE Westfield Chatard could beat them, Snider is just as likely to win that game.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Funny the only people on here that will agree with you have Fort Wayne Snider listed below their name

being objective isn't very hard

Good point, but the FWA people here are some of the best and may I say knowledge  on this forum. I would take Snider against any teams., regardless of the somewhat questionable calls by the coaching staff 🙂

49 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Lmao this has to be the most delusional comment I’ve seen all year. Congrats. 

Sorry, yours takes the cake. No matter how good Snider looked, some dumbo is going to come on here and diminish what they did to keep the "5A is bad" narrative going. 

I was actually pretty impressed with Decatur Central. They just ran into, arguably, the best defense Snider's ever put on the field. The Panther's defense is good enough to keep them in any game against any team in the state. I'm not saying I'm prepared to rank them #1, but your comment about all those teams beating Snider by multiple scores really illuminates your low IQ of the game. 

Snider tricked the entire state of Indiana into thinking they were overrated after their one point win over Mishawaka. Snider nation knows what I'm talking about. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BTF said:

Sorry, yours takes the cake. No matter how good Snider looked, some dumbo is going to come on here and diminish what they did to keep the "5A is bad" narrative going. 

I was actually pretty impressed with Decatur Central. They just ran into, arguably, the best defense Snider's ever put on the field. The Panther's defense is good enough to keep them in any game against any team in the state. I'm not saying I'm prepared to rank them #1, but your comment about all those teams beating Snider by multiple scores really illuminates your low IQ of the game. 

Snider tricked the entire state of Indiana into thinking they were overrated after their one point win over Mishawaka. Snider nation knows what I'm talking about. 

As was said earlier, the only people who believe this are you Snider guys.

Objectively, they’d be extremely lucky to play within 2 TDs of any of those 5 teams. 

Guess that just illuminates the height of the delusions of grandeur up in 260. 

This is literal Facebook levels of low IQ for the game lmao. 

Edited by scarab527

4 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

As was said earlier, the only people who believe this are you Snider guys.

Objectively, they’d be extremely lucky to play within 2 TDs of any of those 5 teams. 

Guess that just illuminates the height of the delusions of grandeur up in 260. 

This is literal Facebook levels of low IQ for the game lmao. 

So who really cares then? You think you're going to change the mind of a proud Snider program and their contingent of fans? No one really cares what some guy on the gridiron says, lol. These kids are celebrating a state championship tonight. I doubt any thought of where they rank statewide is even crossing their mind. They did something big tonight. You do nothing but type behind your keyboard insulting them. Your list of life accomplishments is probably pretty small, if anything at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTF said:

So who really cares then? You think you're going to change the mind of a proud Snider program and their contingent of fans? No one really cares what some guy on the gridiron says, lol. These kids are celebrating a state championship tonight. I doubt any thought of where they rank statewide is even crossing their mind. They did something big tonight. You do nothing but type behind your keyboard insulting them. Your list of life accomplishments is probably pretty small, if anything at all. 

I wasn’t the one who started giving them imaginary rankings to begin with, just had to call out how delusional they were lmao.

I actually know exactly how those kids feel tonight, cause I won a state title down at LOS too. I’ve already said for you guys to enjoy the win because it’s special to get one. 

Seems like you’re projecting hard with the accomplishments comment. Pretty pathetic look tbh. 

Get off the computer and take a deep breath big guy. It’ll be ok. 

4 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

I wasn’t the one who started giving them imaginary rankings to begin with, just had to call out how delusional they were lmao.

I actually know exactly how those kids feel tonight, cause I won a state title down at LOS too. I’ve already said for you guys to enjoy the win because it’s special to get one. 

Seems like you’re projecting hard with the accomplishments comment. Pretty pathetic look tbh. 

Not to burst your bubble, but debating with an idiot does nothing to affect my breathing pattern. I just find it comical that you get your panties in a wad just because some proud Snider fan claims this Panther team is one of the best 5 teams in the state. Who cares? Get off this thread and stop insulting a team that did something good tonight. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTF said:

Not to burst your bubble, but debating with an idiot does nothing to affect my breathing pattern. I just find it comical that you get your panties in a wad just because some proud Snider fan claims this Panther team is one of the best 5 teams in the state. Who cares? Get off this thread and stop insulting a team that did something good tonight. 

IMG_3521.jpeg.eed496aa4f2417ef3a0fb610ddbc20e8.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

Keep drinking the kool-aid bruh, you and a couple others round here like to diminish teams to fit your narrative about how you feel. I feel pretty good about Snider’s chances against any team in the state. We will never know though for sure though, will we? Your opinion isn’t fact, just like mine isn’t fact. I have watched alot of football over the years and am a pretty good judge of talent and teams. I call it like I see it. If a teams is really good, I say it. If they are really bad, I say it. 

As I have said multiple times, Sagarin sucks. It had Decatur Central a 1.5 point favorite vs. Snider. Hell, anyone that watches football with a good eye should have known that DC would struggle to move the ball on Snider. One dimensional teams weren’t beating the Panthers this year. Only chance DC had was to win a 10-7 type of game with Snider committing a bunch of turnovers. As it was, Snider left about 14 points not cashed in with play calling. Hell, Snider had zero penalties all game long. I can’t tell you the last time that happened, if ever

9 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Keep drinking the kool-aid bruh, you and a couple others round here like to diminish teams to fit your narrative about how you feel. I feel pretty good about Snider’s chances against any team in the state. We will never know though for sure though, will we? Your opinion isn’t fact, just like mine isn’t fact. I have watched alot of football over the years and am a pretty good judge of talent and teams. I call it like I see it. If a teams is really good, I say it. If they are really bad, I say it. 

As I have said multiple times, Sagarin sucks. It had Decatur Central a 1.5 point favorite vs. Snider. Hell, anyone that watches football with a good eye should have known that DC would struggle to move the ball on Snider. One dimensional teams weren’t beating the Panthers this year. Only chance DC had was to win a 10-7 type of game with Snider committing a bunch of turnovers. As it was, Snider left about 14 points not cashed in with play calling. Hell, Snider had zero penalties all game long. I can’t tell you the last time that happened, if ever

The ironic part is if you had been paying attention, I was usually on the side that said 5A wasn’t that bad and people were blowing that argument out of proportion. But that game was not a good look for 5A. I simply pointed that out and you guys threw a hissy fit. For my opinion meaning nothing, you both sure got in your feelings about it. Must’ve struck a nerve. 

Edited by scarab527

3 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

The ironic part is if you had been paying attention, I was usually on the side that said 5A wasn’t that bad and people were blowing that argument out of proportion. But that game was not a good look for 5A. I simply pointed that out and you guys threw a hissy fit. For my opinion meaning nothing, you both sure got in your feelings about it. Must’ve struck a nerve. 

Nah, just rebutting your ignorance is all. 

8 minutes ago, scarab527 said: