12 hours ago, Basementbias said:

From IHSAA's X or Tweet:

6A: Ben Davis
5A: Fort Wayne Snider
4A: NorthWood
3A: Heritage Hills
2A: North Posey
1A: Adams Central

@BDGiant93 will BD be donning the black or the Purple. I only ask because 6A, 5A, 4A, and 2A home teams could all be wearing black jersey on black pants if BD wears all black.

Edited by FastpacedO

1 hour ago, FastpacedO said:

@BDGiant93 will BD be donning the black or the Purple. I only ask because 6A, 5A, 4A, and 2A home teams could all be wearing black jersey on black pants if BD wears all black.

It's a sign, now we just have to see whether all those black on black teams all win or all lose but its gonna be one or the other for sure

2 minutes ago, First_Backer_Inside said:

It's a sign, now we just have to see whether all those black on black teams all win or all lose but its gonna be one or the other for sure

You could see a 50/50 split.

6A favorite Ben Davis

5A Coin Flip for me

4A East Central favorite (also would have been black on black if they were the Home team)

2A haven't watched Luers or North Posey (Luers also could be black on black if they were the Home team)

19 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

I assume Chatard will wear the White on Whites?

images(5).jpeg.491a1f134dc370c758cc0ed10ebac793.jpeg

Heritage Hills wore Blue on Blues for semistate (and the 2019 finals)

66321303-a37e-4f22-b455-8a066cdd2560-20191129_CZB_0028_.thumb.jpeg.88b5fb743af061cf7e75d2425762e147.jpeg

I'd guess they will go for Blue on Red (my favorite and the traditional combo)

images(6).jpeg.ff29ce4cea0574c6a86c44814627fe03.jpeg

You will likely see Chatard, Decatur Central, and Crown Point in white on white

East Central could be white on red, white on black, or white on white.

Lutheran could be white on gold or white on burgundy.

Edited by FastpacedO

58 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

I assume Chatard will wear the White on Whites?

images(5).jpeg.491a1f134dc370c758cc0ed10ebac793.jpeg

Heritage Hills wore Blue on Blues for semistate (and the 2019 finals)

66321303-a37e-4f22-b455-8a066cdd2560-20191129_CZB_0028_.thumb.jpeg.88b5fb743af061cf7e75d2425762e147.jpeg

I'd guess they will go for Blue on Red (my favorite and the traditional combo)

images(6).jpeg.ff29ce4cea0574c6a86c44814627fe03.jpeg

Bishop Chatard traditionally wears white on white, but has worn blue pants on the road on occasion over past few years

6 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

I don't know. I sure hope not from a broadcast perspective, I dislike the black jerseys.

Edited by BDGiant93

26 minutes ago, BDGiant93 said:

I don't know. I sure hope not from a broadcast perspective, I dislike the black jerseys.

I know from a broadcast perspective what you mean. I can't imagine those involved with 5A (TV or Radio) will be thrilled if Decatur Central wears their white uniforms with gold numbers! Nothing against DC as the uni's look great, but very hard to read numbers especially in the LOS press box!

2 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

I know from a broadcast perspective what you mean. I can't imagine those involved with 5A (TV or Radio) will be thrilled if Decatur Central wears their white uniforms with gold numbers! Nothing against DC as the uni's look great, but very hard to read numbers especially in the LOS press box!

I've heard rumors that BD will be in their purple on Saturday.

6 hours ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

I know we aren't playin....but can we please bring back the gold pants.....I hate our black on black look. 

It's an awful look, superseded in its awfulness only by the white over black away uniform. At least get white pants for the road if we can't have gold ones.

ALSO, I'd be in favor of tossing that inflatable helmet into the mighty St. Joe while we're suggesting changes. 

39 minutes ago, PDB26 said:

It's an awful look, superseded in its awfulness only by the white over black away uniform. At least get white pants for the road if we can't have gold ones.

ALSO, I'd be in favor of tossing that inflatable helmet into the mighty St. Joe while we're suggesting changes. 

AGREED

They didn't use it at all during the playoffs.