Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3A State Championship: Bishop Chatard (14-0) vs. Heritage Hills (13-1)

7 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

Classy is playing hard, competing, and living with the results. HH fans, players and coaches were classy. Their members on this board show class. Incessantly whining is never classy. 

You mean fighting for what’s right?

11 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

Classy is playing hard, competing, and living with the results. HH fans, players and coaches were classy. Their members on this board show class. Incessantly whining is never classy. 

Typical…..

4 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

You mean fighting for what’s right?

Exactly 

1 hour ago, Just a dad said:

Clueless

That’s cute. You’ve been in the state for 3 years and I’ve been involved in high school athletics in the state for 40 years from playing to coaching. I’m not the clueless one. I also have no horse in the race because we don’t see any Indy privates in football. 

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I'll make a more in depth post later

But I think something is affecting the test levels in gibson county

I swear it didnt use to be like this, the place use to be full of men, now people just whine

Saying true statements isn’t whining. 

Edited by combthehair

4 minutes ago, combthehair said:

Pointing out wrongs isn’t whining dipshit. 

Doing nothing with your free time but whining that you cant beat a team with the same enrollment restrictions as you  is whining diphead

Dont curse on this board they dont like it.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Doing nothing with your free time but whining that you cant beat a team with the same enrollment restrictions as you  is whining diphead

Dont curse on this board they dont like it.

Same enrollment restrictions. LMAO!! That’s complete crap and you know it. I’ll stop “whining” as soon as the privates admit the truth that they are playing by a different set of rules from the publics. And for the tenth time, I’m not from HH. I don’t even live in southern Indiana anymore. 

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I'll make a more in depth post later

But I think something is affecting the test levels in gibson county

I swear it didnt use to be like this, the place use to be full of men, now people just whine

I’m going to go out on a limb and say your option of my test levels would change dramatically face to face.

• Disdain 1

@hhpatriot04That Jett kid is going to be fun to watch for the next 2 years. Good luck to the rest of 3A with trying to stop him as he grows and matures. Maybe if he wins 2 state championships the tired narrative in the 3A threads can stop for a while. Probably not but we can only hope. Anyhow, that kid is electric. Looks like I will be following HH scores next year to follow that kids trajectory. Best of luck with the rest of 3A. 

12 hours ago, Titan32 said:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say your option of my test levels would change dramatically face to face.

Ah, you’ve got nothing constructive to say go with the old “wanna meet me behind the toolshed” argument. I still remember when I saw a big dude ask a smaller guy if he wanted to “take it outside”. The smaller dude asked “Why, do you fight better out there or do you want to make it easier for the paramedics to get to you?”. Hysterical. You can guess how that one ended. Thanks for a humorous trip down memory lane. 

6 minutes ago, Just a dad said:

@hhpatriot04That Jett kid is going to be fun to watch for the next 2 years. Good luck to the rest of 3A with trying to stop him as he grows and matures. Maybe if he wins 2 state championships the tired narrative in the 3A threads can stop for a while. Probably not but we can only hope. Anyhow, that kid is electric. Looks like I will be following HH scores next year to follow that kids trajectory. Best of luck with the rest of 3A. 

My thoughts are similar for Decatur Central. Enough young guys to maybe propel them to 6A in 2026. 

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

Nobody in SW Indiana has had more football move-ins than Gibson Southern and Reitz over the last several seasons. 
Those are facts. I guess it’s not called recruiting since the school is free? 

Haha…well- you ain’t lying. But be careful treading on this subject- I still have the emotional scars from pointing out such obvious factors lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Screagle said:

Nobody in SW Indiana has had more football move-ins than Gibson Southern and Reitz over the last several seasons. 

Maybe having one of the largest employers in the Tri State area has something to do with people moving to the GS district. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Just a dad said:

Ah, you’ve got nothing constructive to say go with the old “wanna meet me behind the toolshed” argument. I still remember when I saw a big dude ask a smaller guy if he wanted to “take it outside”. The smaller dude asked “Why, do you fight better out there or do you want to make it easier for the paramedics to get to you?”. Hysterical. You can guess how that one ended. Thanks for a humorous trip down memory lane. 

This was possibly the dumbest thing (or maybe just weird) I have ever read on here....aside from anything from the Merrillville morn.

2 hours ago, Screagle said:

Gotta call BS on this one Chief.

14 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

This was possibly the dumbest thing (or maybe just weird) I have ever read on here....aside from anything from the Merrillville morn.

Gotta call BS on this one Chief.

BS? You didn’t pick up two Castle kids that were an important part of your title run?  Come on. Stop the BS. Tired of hearing you say kids in catholic schools don’t earn it. It’s ridiculous. 
I’m friends with both families. They didn’t  end up at GS by chance. 

Edited by Screagle
  • Like 2

Just now, Screagle said:

BS? You didn’t pick up two Castle kids that were an important part of your title run?  Come on. Stop the BS. Tired of hearing you say kids in catholic schools don’t earn it. It’s ridiculous. 

Yes...total, complete, and utter BS....so nobody had more than two transfers in the SIAC on any given year...give me a break.  You are public school-educated, so I know you are smarter than that.  I never said any kid from a Catholic School didn't earn anything.  Any kid who makes a deep run earned it regardless of whether they came from a private institution....or a public school (although they may have been in the wrong class).  Now, you can be tired of me complaining about enrollment alone being a really, really dumb way to set up a class system, and that would be fair because that is all I have ever said.  Don't put words in my mouth you are better than that.

Just now, Screagle said:

Can’t imagine the pouting T32  will do if Memorials is lucky enough to win another sectional back in 3A. 

It will be much more honorable to fight for what is right than to dream, wish, and hope to be in a class where I know I have an advantage.  To sit at tailgates and wax prophetically about how the 4A years were an unjust punishment and what magic could have been created had you been in the "correct" class.

12 minutes ago, Screagle said:

I’m friends with both families. They didn’t  end up at GS by chance. 

Nice diversion.  

2 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

Yes...total, complete, and utter BS....so nobody had more than two transfers in the SIAC on any given year...give me a break.  You are public school-educated, so I know you are smarter than that.  I never said any kid from a Catholic School didn't earn anything.  Any kid who makes a deep run earned it regardless of whether they came from a private institution....or a public school (although they may have been in the wrong class).  Now, you can be tired of me complaining about enrollment alone being a really, really dumb way to set up a class system, and that would be fair because that is all I have ever said.  Don't put words in my mouth you are better than that.

Nah. Memorial kids just say a few prayers and win titles. Stop your BS crying. You are better than that. 
I have zero issues with any transfers but for you to act like GS hasn’t benefited is comical. 

Just now, Screagle said:

Nah. Memorial kids just say a few prayers and win titles. Stop your BS crying. You are better than that. 
I have zero issues with any transfers but for you to act like GS hasn’t benefited is comical. 

What is comical is for you to bring up two transfers like that in some way has anything to do with what I complain about.  My stance has been clear....you attempt to muddy the water.  My stance is that there is an enrollment type disparity that will never make enrollment alone work.  It needs to be fixed in a more effective way than what the success factor is accomplishing.  Don't try to make anything I have said more than just that.  I am proud of this stance.

8 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Can’t imagine the pouting T32  will do if Memorials is lucky enough to win another sectional back in 3A. 

I don't think about Memorial.....unlike the opposite with regard to a whole gang of tiger sauce eaters I know of.