Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

6 minutes ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

What are the outlooks for your teams? 

How many starters are graduating?

Any bright young players that can make an instant impact?

Does Ben Davis have the horses to run it back?

Can Snider make an instant impact next year?

Give me Center Grove, none of the other questions matter

Snider returns at least four key guys (very good players) on defense, so they should be strong on that side of the ball. I think the big thing for the Panthers is this years senior class. They set an example for the younger guys, a very talented junior class, to follow. This years class worked hard in the offseason, not wanting a repeat of the 2022 semi-state. This class knows they'll have to work just as hard as this year's seniors if they want to make any noise in 6A. You can be good and still bow out in the sectionals at that level. They should be very balanced next season on the offensive side with a first year starter at quarterback who can sling it. One thing is for sure, the anomaly we saw in 2020 seems to be long forgotten. Snider's not about to succumb to the fast growing suburban areas anytime soon.  

Carroll will probably have something to say about that. Jimmy Sullivan returns for his senior season at quarterback. He already sports offers from Iowa, Michigan State, Minnesota, and a slew of MAC programs. It appears that Dinan has this program in the reloading stage. 

Warren Central will be really tough next year.

BD graduates 40 seniors, but some of their better players were on Juniors and they had some sophomore contributors as well. Zackery will likely be a Mr. Football candidate going into the year. 

I can also see care making a push as well they were super young this year. 

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Usual suspects but I will say this...2024 is a huge year for Carmel and Warren.  They fell well below expectations this fall.  Lots of questions surrounding the trajectory of those two programs.

So, did Warren make regionals this past season because the schools in their sectional were bad, or did they put something together in the playoffs? 

Is this something Warren can build off of after a rough 3 win regular season?

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Snider returns at least four key guys (very good players) on defense, so they should be strong on that side of the ball. I think the big thing for the Panthers is this years senior class. They set an example for the younger guys, a very talented junior class, to follow. This years class worked hard in the offseason, not wanting a repeat of the 2022 semi-state. This class knows they'll have to work just as hard as this year's seniors if they want to make any noise in 6A. You can be good and still bow out in the sectionals at that level. They should be very balanced next season on the offensive side with a first year starter at quarterback who can sling it. One thing is for sure, the anomaly we saw in 2020 seems to be long forgotten. Snider's not about to succumb to the fast growing suburban areas anytime soon.  

Carroll will probably have something to say about that. Jimmy Sullivan returns for his senior season at quarterback. He already sports offers from Iowa, Michigan State, Minnesota, and a slew of MAC programs. It appears that Dinan has this program in the reloading stage. 

I hope Carroll bounces back from their let down against Warsaw....nothing against Warsaw. 

I think even though Carroll lost this year, is still the team to beat in North (sectionals 1 & 2) 6A. CP will have something to argue after their amazing season. 

Not including Snider. I rank 6A North schools 1. Carroll 2. Crown Point 3. Penn. (this does not include Indy area schools that are technically in the north.)

1 hour ago, AllGutsNoGlory said:

Warren Central will be really tough next year.

BD graduates 40 seniors, but some of their better players were on Juniors and they had some sophomore contributors as well. Zackery will likely be a Mr. Football candidate going into the year. 

I can also see care making a push as well they were super young this year. 

40 kids....that is amazing buy in from 1 class. even if they weren't stars. 

1 hour ago, BLACKGOLD2007 said:

So, did Warren make regionals this past season because the schools in their sectional were bad, or did they put something together in the playoffs? 

Is this something Warren can build off of after a rough 3 win regular season?

Warren's sectional is as bad as it gets.  I maintain you could combine all three rosters from the remaining schools and build an all-star team and Warren would still advance.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Usual suspects but I will say this...2024 is a huge year for Carmel and Warren.  They fell well below expectations this fall.  Lots of questions surrounding the trajectory of those two programs.

I got 2 beers right now Neither Carmel or Warren make the state championship

Just now, Bash Riprock said:

I believe Carroll and Center Grove start a multiple year series next year.  Looking forward to those 2 teams playing in the regular season.

Lots of respect for the Chargers for scheduling that one. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I believe Carroll and Center Grove start a multiple year series next year.  Looking forward to those 2 teams playing in the regular season.

Host Hamilton Southeastern Week 1. At Center Grove Week 2

29 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

I do know next year is a lock with Carroll and CG. I’ve heard that it will only for one year though.