Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Schedule Chat

Looks like a lot of schools are posting their schedules for 2024. What games are you looking forward to on your school's schedule?

For Ben Davis, after having six home games last year, they drop to four in 2024. The Giants pick up Cathedral in the Moeller slot, and Center Grove returns to the schedule. Looking forward to the 100th meeting of Ben Davis and Warren Central.

8/23-CATHEDRAL

8/30-at Avon

9/6-at Pike 

9/13-CENTER GROVE 

9/20-at Warren Central (100th Meeting)

9/27-LAWRENCE NORTH 

10/4-at Carmel 

10/10-LAWRENCE CENTRAL 

10/17-at North Central

All kicks at 7:00 pm

Warren Central has high expectations again this year, so yeah, the 100th meeting with Ben Davis could be a dandy. Here's what I have out of the Northeast: 

Warren Central at Snider........Round 2

Hamilton Southeastern at Carroll........rubber match

Snider at Carroll........Carroll has that suburban Indy vibe. They've replaced Dwenger as Snider's fiercest competitor. 

Carroll at Center Grove........If you're going venture into Trojan country, might as well do it with a D1 quarterback. 

Leo at Luers...........4A Top 10 program takes on 2A's best. 

11 hours ago, BTF said:

Warren Central has high expectations again this year, so yeah, the 100th meeting with Ben Davis could be a dandy. Here's what I have out of the Northeast: 

Warren Central at Snider........Round 2

Hamilton Southeastern at Carroll........rubber match

Snider at Carroll........Carroll has that suburban Indy vibe. They've replaced Dwenger as Snider's fiercest competitor. 

Carroll at Center Grove........If you're going venture into Trojan country, might as well do it with a D1 quarterback. 

Leo at Luers...........4A Top 10 program takes on 2A's best. 

I like that Carroll is taking on Indy Metro teams. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, WestfieldRocks said:

Westfield has another "cupcake" schedule 🙂

Opening game at Center Grove

Week 2 home against Carmel

Then that always easy HCC schedule

They also scrimmage some Ben Davis team. Never heard of them.

21 minutes ago, WestfieldRocks said:

Westfield has another "cupcake" schedule 🙂

Opening game at Center Grove

Week 2 home against Carmel

Then that always easy HCC schedule

Should’ve been the entire HCC. HCC schools did not want to vote CG or Carmel in. This is what it would have looked like if a 9 game schedule would have been voted on.

On 2/28/2024 at 7:30 AM, BDGiant93 said:

I like that Carroll is taking on Indy Metro teams. 

1 hour ago, BDGiant93 said:

Snider too!

Warsaw as well! The Tigers travel down to face the Warren Central Warriors in Week 2 on August 30th. That's a huge pickup for them. I am pretty sure after this home and home with Warren Central, the Tigers then have a home and home with Ben Davis and FW Snider on the books in coming years.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Indiana Fan said:

Should’ve been the entire HCC. HCC schools did not want to vote CG or Carmel in. This is what it would have looked like if a 9 game schedule would have been voted on.

The HCC did not want another schedule against all conference teams. They had that back when the three Lafayette schools, pre Franklin Central, were in the conference. 

53 minutes ago, WestfieldRocks said:

The HCC did not want another schedule against all conference teams. They had that back when the three Lafayette schools, pre Franklin Central, were in the conference. 

Mixing the schedule up a little bit could also be good for the gate?

6 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

Snider too!

Love the Warren Central pick-up. But after this year, no more Indy teams for at least a couple of years. I could be wrong, but I just don't think Snider cares for long road trips. 

7 hours ago, WestfieldRocks said:

Could’ve gone with 7 games and just rotate each year. Should’ve been voted in.