Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Double the RDP!!!

1 hour ago, Gipper said:

Lowell will travel to West Lafayette on September 6!!!  Should be a great game and one I've been hoping for.

That game needs to be protested by the Catholic Church or something.    A portal to Hell may open on the 50 yard line when two teams of Red Devils take the field.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

I love it when schools break out of their traditional scheduling “rut.”

Me, too!  Instead of LaPorte, Kilmer and the boys will be heading down I-65 to take on a real good team.  This game will be close.   

51 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Me, too!  Instead of LaPorte, Kilmer and the boys will be heading down I-65 to take on a real good team.  This game will be close.   

Harrell's website shows that Lowell is still playing LaPorte in Week 2. 

Way back during my high school days Maconaquah  had a home & away series with scheduled with Madison.  It was a Saturday afternoon game IIRC.  The Braves were the first to make the trip down south, and the team got to stop at a steakhouse for dinner on their way back home.   Unfortunately the next year Madison canceled their reciprocal trip to Bunker Hill.  😞

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gipper said:

Lowell will travel to West Lafayette on September 6!!!  Should be a great game and one I've been hoping for.

That's awesome. I see Andrean still has Chatard on their schedule and Hanover Central also picked up Chatard. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Goose Liver said:

If the portal to Hell opens with the two Red Devil teams meeting what happens when a Blue Devil and Red Devil team meets? (asking for a friend)

Kentland (or A. J. Kent) High School consolidated into South Newton in the 1960s.  They were the Blue Devils and played Lowell frequently.  

17 hours ago, scarab527 said:

Harrell's website shows that Lowell is still playing LaPorte in Week 2. 

really?

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

That's awesome. I see Andrean still has Chatard on their schedule and Hanover Central also picked up Chatard. 

HC's about to get a big reality check...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Kentland (or A. J. Kent) High School consolidated into South Newton in the 1960s.  They were the Blue Devils and played Lowell frequently.  

really?

HC's about to get a big reality check...

Lowell vs. West Lafayette is Week 3 per Harrell. Am I sensing some South Lake County anamosity towards the upstart Hanover Central? 

16 hours ago, Goose Liver said:

If the portal to Hell opens with the two Red Devil teams meeting what happens when a Blue Devil and Red Devil team meets? (asking for a friend)

"Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria."

- Peter Venkman

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Gipper said:

Which brings me to:

Andren-Linton

Crown Point-Carmel

Penn-Center Grove

Homestead-Columbus North

Brebeuf-Reitz

Western Boone-Rushville

Adams Central-Lutheran

I would love to see Penn add these three teams to future schedules. 

Maybe one day. My dreams will come true...maybe one day. 

1 hour ago, Boilernation said:

Lowell vs. West Lafayette is Week 3 per Harrell. Am I sensing some South Lake County anamosity towards the upstart Hanover Central? 

If you saw the behavior of their fans and their coaches you’d understand why. This goes back to their time in the GSSC.