• Announcements

    • Coach Nowlin

      HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

      CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 
OrangeFever

Hoosier Hills Conference 2017

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, fkfootball said:

Floyd had an awesome season in basketball. I thought they might win the Sectional. Just an incredible amount of athletic talent in the school right now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the football team does next season. What Weimer did as a QB and PG this season was incredible. One of the best leaders that I have ever seen in HS sports.

Of course you all start to turn your program around when you get a Brownstown grad roaming the sidelines ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CE lineman Jared Clark to represent HH in North/South game July 14th. Fifth straight year CE OL on South squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2017 at 8:13 AM, btownqbcoach said:

Were you at the game?....

You proved nothing 

Yes, Yes I was... 44 and a loss.. 

When you have 1 guy putting up 50-60% of the shots it's a 1 man show. Twist it anyway you want to twist it.. 1...MAN...SHOW

Nobody denied they have talent, but talent does not always equal skill...Sorry you can't see it, but the more balanced TEAM won the game. Congrats Castle 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

Yes, Yes I was... 44 and a loss.. 

When you have 1 guy putting up 50-60% of the shots it's a 1 man show. Twist it anyway you want to twist it.. 1...MAN...SHOW

Nobody denied they have talent, but talent does not always equal skill...Sorry you can't see it, but the more balanced TEAM won the game. Congrats Castle 

 

The team that played better won. Simple as that. It's not a one man show,  it's not close to a one man show. They got beat in a regional final by a fantastic basketball team. I'm sorry, but you simply do not know what you are talking about.  

Talent doesn't equal? Idk what I'm even reading right now. Athleticism doesn't equal talent lol you can say that. Also.. might check the rosters and how much more of a veteran team Castle was than NA. Bottom line Castle was the better team that night, and that's all that matters most 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

The team that played better won. Simple as that. It's not a one man show,  it's not close to a one man show. They got beat in a regional final by a fantastic basketball team. I'm sorry, but you simply do not know what you are talking about.  

Talent doesn't equal? Idk what I'm even reading right now. Athleticism doesn't equal talent lol you can say that. Also.. might check the rosters and how much more of a veteran team Castle was than NA. Bottom line Castle was the better team that night, and that's all that matters most 

1 man show.... how many players on NA went over 25 in a game this year that don't have the name Romeo Langford... You can have all the athletism in the world but it doesn't equal being a good player. 

Hence, look at NA and Jeff's football teams. Most athletisim in the conference, terrible football teams. 

Again, 1 man show... sorry.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

1 man show.... how many players on NA went over 25 in a game this year that don't have the name Romeo Langford... You can have all the athletism in the world but it doesn't equal being a good player. 

Hence, look at NA and Jeff's football teams. Most athletisim in the conference, terrible football teams. 

Again, 1 man show... sorry.

So... you have to score over 25 for your team to not be a one man show? Multiple guys have to do that? What incredibly bad criteria. 

NA is incredibly athletic and incredibly skilled lol 

You're simply stating what your "want to believe" I get it. 

Edited by btownqbcoach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, btownqbcoach said:

So... you have to score over 25 for your team to not be a one man show? Multiple guys have to do that? What incredibly bad criteria. 

NA is incredibly athletic and incredibly skilled lol 

You're simply stating what your "want to believe" I get it. 

Again, you deflected the question. I never once said it was part of any "criteria". It was a simple question that you didn't answer. 

Think what you want bud, but a 1 man show only got them to a regional. 

Great season by Romeo and his teammates, I figured it would be too much for Romeo to carry. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Tue Mar 14 2017 at 1:41 PM, btownqbcoach said:

Of course you all start to turn your program around when you get a Brownstown grad roaming the sidelines ;)

Todd Sturgeon is one heck of a coach. He took over a 6-19 team and has gone on to 12-10, 15-10, 19-6. Great Xs and Os guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OrangeFever said:

Again, you deflected the question. I never once said it was part of any "criteria". It was a simple question that you didn't answer. 

Think what you want bud, but a 1 man show only got them to a regional. 

Great season by Romeo and his teammates, I figured it would be too much for Romeo to carry. 

 

Enlighten me on what your question was...

32 minutes ago, fkfootball said:

Todd Sturgeon is one heck of a coach. He took over a 6-19 team and has gone on to 12-10, 15-10, 19-6. Great Xs and Os guy.

And is building a program. Their younger grades have been getting it done, as well. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Seymour received bad news coach Shattuck will not be coaching this year I hate this he really has done a great job from the youth program through the high school program he was really turning things around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Head Coach is leaving to take a position at another school,  That school hasn't been announced yet though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2017 at 8:54 PM, fkfootball said:

Floyd had an awesome season in basketball. I thought they might win the Sectional. Just an incredible amount of athletic talent in the school right now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the football team does next season. What Weimer did as a QB and PG this season was incredible. One of the best leaders that I have ever seen in HS sports.

If some of these Sectional "projections" are correct, could be an interesting Sectional 16 with Castle, Ev North, Floyd Central & New Albany.   We all know New Albany has athletes & IMO have improved under the new coach last couple years.  Floyd was a good team last year, Castle is the 2 time champion but loses a lot, Ev North is an unknown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, WCGrad92 said:

The Head Coach is leaving to take a position at another school,  That school hasn't been announced yet though.


He's going to Elkhart Central according to Seymour Tribune sports reporter/editor on Twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, npatman said:


He's going to Elkhart Central according to Seymour Tribune sports reporter/editor on Twitter.

That is correct, I've know for several days but was hesitant to say anything, due to the Elkhart situation. The Elkhart Truth just announced it last night. 

http://www.elkharttruth.com/sports/josh-shattuck-expected-to-be-named-elkhart-central-football-coach/article_ccf7b0bc-b797-5ac1-ae34-22948525f5d2.html

Edited by Impartial_Observer
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're not a CITY, We're not a TOWN.  SEYMOUR is a COMMUNITY.  You want to be the HEAD COACH of this COMMUNITY?  What we offer is a GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY, We offer SUPPORT. We offer a SCHOOL CORPORATION YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!  ENOUGH SAID.   POSTING IS HAPPENING ASAP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/12/2017 at 11:15 AM, Owls Nation said:

We're not a CITY, We're not a TOWN.  SEYMOUR is a COMMUNITY.  You want to be the HEAD COACH of this COMMUNITY?  What we offer is a GREAT PLACE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY, We offer SUPPORT. We offer a SCHOOL CORPORATION YOU CAN BE PROUD OF!  ENOUGH SAID.   POSTING IS HAPPENING ASAP

Great use of caps, bold, and the underline feature.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Impartial Observer is the Walter Sobchak of the Gridiron Digest.  

 

 

 

download.jpg

Edited by Owls Nation
two pictures
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Seymour is a good job. They have some athletes there.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2017 at 8:27 PM, Impartial_Observer said:

Over the line!

They're calling the cops man, put the piece away.

On 4/14/2017 at 8:24 AM, Owls Nation said:

Impartial Observer is the Walter Sobchak of the Gridiron Digest.  

download.jpg

The Dude abides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lebowski said:

They're calling the cops man, put the piece away.

The Dude abides.

FYI, the DD had her first In-N-Out this afternoon at the one in North Hollywood near Radford..........Camrose.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not as big of a story. But FC lost their DC Lane Oxley. He is now the head coach at Evansville Harrison and would likely be candidate #1 whenever Brian Glesing decides to hang it up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.