• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff
Irishman

Coaching changes.....annual reminder

I know some may be fairly new here, but I still want to post a reminder. Please avoid posting "rumors" of possible changes. If you have a link to a story to verify a change, that is fine and welcomed. But rumors of possible moves is not always a good thing. No one knows where they start, and some district administrators do read this forum. We really want to avoid any of them being surprised about a move. That also includes rumors of possible hires, for the same reasons. Speculate all you want as far as a good fit, but avoid posting any he said she said type comments, unless you are the person of interest (the coach). Thanks for understanding. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/5/2016 at 7:28 PM, superjay said:

Hearing of another big change coming in 3A.  Not offical yet.

Come on man...give us a hint!

Sienicki resigns from head coaching job: http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/ftimes/sienicki-resigns-from-head-coaching-job/article_6fea9bcf-437f-5701-b960-11a66a22bf91.html

(Note that site is behind a paywall.)

Joel Sienicki has resigned from his positon as head football coach for the Frankfort High School varsity football program.

Sienicki was hired to fill the position left open by the departure of former Hot Dogs’ coach Mike Quick early this year. As a first-year head coach, Sienicki guided the Hot Dogs to a 2-8 season in which they lost their final six games.

One and done.  Not good.

On 12/12/2016 at 3:03 PM, BreakfastClub said:

On 12/13/2016 at 10:10 AM, superjay said:

thats the one.  Been sitting on it for awhile.

Curious as to know how long a while is?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was weeks as that job was clearly two HS buddies hooking up a third.  Not saying Gillin isn't a good coach as his record speaks for itself.  The whole thing has been weird especially seeing it from my prospective.

1 hour ago, bucksfan said:

Curious as to know how long a while is?

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was weeks as that job was clearly two HS buddies hooking up a third.  Not saying Gillin isn't a good coach as his record speaks for itself.  The whole thing has been weird especially seeing it from my prospective.

I don't have a clue.

I had heard about it over the weekend prior to me posting it from someone close to the team.

Ok......so, the intent of the original post was to just remind people about not posting rumors. I really did not mean for it to be THE place to discuss why someone has left, or what jobs have come open. :07:

Now back to your regularly scheduled posts......oh and Merry Christmas everyone. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2016 at 2:24 PM, Irishman said:

Ok......so, the intent of the original post was to just remind people about not posting rumors. I really did not mean for it to be THE place to discuss why someone has left, or what jobs have come open. :07:

Now back to your regularly scheduled posts......oh and Merry Christmas everyone. 

• Upvote 1

Re...reposting this

Ok......so, the intent of the original post was to just remind people about not posting rumors. I really did not mean for it to be THE place to discuss why someone has left, or what jobs have come open.