• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks  Cathedral: Rick Strieff

2 minutes ago, Fairfield02 said:

CMA is beautiful.  I am nervous for your Raiders....if you win, which i think you will, it will be because of the defense.  Good luck!  We used to always play CMA and we had some great games with them.  It will be interesting if anyone on their roster is actually from Indiana.

We have some. We actually have about 5 or 6 from Culver.

That must be a cool thing!  I wonder how Culver public schools feel about that...:)

Also, how long have you been a 4A school?  For the longest time, I remember you being a 3A.  Was it because of growth at CMA, or reclassification?

It is pretty cool. Our kicker is from Mexico City, Mexico. We have kids from all over the country as well. My kids love the diversity of the student population and tell me that is one of their favorite things about attending Culver. My youngest son's roommate is from China. They are like 2 peas in a pod. 

There are some ill feelings from Culver Community towards kids attending CMA. Most of the kids that go to CMA from Culver Community are staff kids. Some are not and that drives them nuts. It would be nice if both "communities" would come together and work for the best of the kids. But pride is often gets in the way.

This is our 1st year in 4A. Our student population has grown in the last couple of years. They are planning to build a couple of more dorms soon. For the longest time we were 3A.

• Upvote 1

We made it down here!  Waiting on someone to let us in now lol, beautiful campus for sure

Holy smokes we played the worst game of the year, CMA qb was incredible, good luck in kendallville next week!

• Upvote 1

The Northridge football team reminds me of the Northridge basketball team from 2008-2009.  Undefeated regular season and lose the first game of the sectionals.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, yellowjacket said:

The Northridge football team reminds me of the Northridge basketball team from 2008-2009.  Undefeated regular season and lose the first game of the sectionals.

Salt meet wound.  Northridge hell of a season.  I don't think this is the end, only the first step.

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, yellowjacket said:

Ugh, why'd you have to remind me of that lol

• Upvote 1

Tough night. I want to say Congrats to EN, zero problem with Barron going for two to win. Our defense played great, we missed Drudge allot, but I thought we battled. 

Kids like Bennett, reed and Filson get the game ball in a tough loss..: 

• Upvote 2

NRraider2001, great season and congrats on winning the NLC. Your posts and passion were/are very cool. Good luck in all endeavors. 

• Upvote 2

Embarrassing play. Not gonna win when you turn it over like we did, sad end to the season. Just when I thought this team had what it takes to make a run... at least at a sectional or regional 

On 10/20/2017 at 3:30 PM, Fairfield02 said:

That must be a cool thing!  I wonder how Culver public schools feel about that...:)

Also, how long have you been a 4A school?  For the longest time, I remember you being a 3A.  Was it because of growth at CMA, or reclassification?

On 10/20/2017 at 3:59 PM, Off In The Yard said:

This is our 1st year in 4A. Our student population has grown in the last couple of years. They are planning to build a couple of more dorms soon. For the longest time we were 3A.

CMA has been in 4A before.  Goshen played them in 1988 playoffs.

1 hour ago, US 31 said:

I stand corrected. That was way before my time here. I have only ever known them to be in 3A. 

1 hour ago, US 31 said:

The Greg Farrell Years

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, yellowjacket said:

SF was remembering the same set of circumstances from back then before the game, but didn't want to post anything and jinx the team.  My initial thought after the game was "is the NLC talent just that poor this year, or is CMA just that tough"?  Truth be told the CMA football team is a stout team and early mistakes, followed by the Raiders inability to unbury themselves proved to be their demise.  BUT - great regular season, and hopefully the NR team will continue their growth into an NLC powerhouse.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Warsaw has a new home for their sports.  Looks good!  Wish the Raiders would follow suit and upgrade their page from the late 90's/early 2000's styling/updating.

https://warsawtigers.org/

This has been so badly needed... hopefully they do a good job of keeping it updated!

20 hours ago, NLCTigerFan07 said:

Great to see Andrew doing well.  There were a few (not many) who were puzzled when he ended up picking Fordham last winter/spring, but as a true freshman he's making a huge impact in all 3 phases of the kicking game!  Well done!

http://www.inkfreenews.com/2017/10/24/mevis-earns-league-honors-for-fordham/

his brother seems to be following his footsteps as yet another great kicker for the Tigers