• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   10/22/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier Brian Nay Hired Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Derek Thompson Hired Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle Steven Mueller Hired  Bill Marshall Promoted  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo Joey Paridaen Hired from Eastern Greene Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May  Adam Morris Hired  Peru:  Bob Prescott Romison Saint-Louis Hired North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Trent Fine Hired Evansville Central:  Andy Owens Troy Burgess Hired River Forest: Austen Robison  Joe O'Connell Hired Shelbyville:  Pat Parks Mike Clevenger Hired from Clinton Prairie Rushville:  Scott McMurray Dan Rector Hired  Cathedral: Rick Strieff:  Bill Peebles Hired from Lawrence Central  South Spencer:  Tom Packer John Edge Hired  Bishop Dwenger:  Chris Svarczkopf  Jason Garrett Promoted  Maconaquah: Mark Hartman  Austin Colby Hired  Anderson High School:  Robert Brown  Highland:  Trent Grinder Pete Koulianos Hired from Hanover Central  Southern Wells:  Steve Yencer Greg Mose Hired   Warsaw:  Phil Jenson  Bart Curtis Hired From Mishawaka Lawrence Central:  Bill Peebles John Rodenberg Hired  Eastern Hancock:  Jim O'hara  Tri-Central:  George Gilbert  Shane Arnold Promoted Franklin County:  Kirk Kennedy  Wes Gillman Hired Hobart:  Ryan Turley  Craig Osika Promoted Anderson Prep Academy Randy Albano  Clarksville:  Joby Turner Justin Boser Hired  New Haven  Jim Rowland  Jimmy Linn Promoted  S.B. Clay:  Will Porter Garrett Fields Hired Mt. Vernon (Fortville) Neil Kazmierczak Mike Kirschner Hired Central Noble  Greg Moe  Trevor Tipton Promoted  Clinton Prairie:  Mike Clevenger  Raymond Jones Hired From Fountain Central Ben Davis:  Mike Kirschner Jason Simmons Hired from Noblesville  Parke Heritage :  ????    Brian Moore Hired Mishawaka Marian:  Reggie Glon  Michael Davidson Promoted Hamilton Heights:  Mitch Street  Jon Kirschner Promoted  Knightstown:  Kevin Miller  Richmond: Ibrahim Tawfeek Tony Lewis Hired Eastern Greene: Joey Paridaen Travis Wray Promoted  Mishawaka: Bart Curtis Kokomo:  Brett Colby Richard Benberry Jr. Promoted  Hanover Central:  Pete Koulianos Brian Parker Hired  Oldenburg Academy:  Kevin Ferneding Eric Feller Hired Fountain Central: Raymond Jones Elwood:  Joe Kwisz Noblesville:  Jason Simmons Justin Roden Hired from East Central  Jeffersonville:  Alfonzo Browning Brian Glesing Hired from Floyd Central Wabash:  Floyd McWhirt  Fairfield:  Bob Miller  East Central:  Justin Roden Don Stonefield (Interim )  Munster:  Leroy Marsh  Floyd Central:  Brian Glesing 
Sign in to follow this  
Lebowski

2017 Hoosiers

1 minute ago, Lebowski said:

What if the Dude told you that he works for ISP?  Send the money there, please and thank you.  Own up, loser.  Be a man, coward.

Well, do you? 

And again, coward.  My wager was with your cowardly self, not an ISP Charity.  

Send me your address and I'll send the $1.  Please and thank you.

Just now, Muda69 said:

Well, do you? 

And again, coward.  My wager was with your cowardly self, not an ISP Charity.  

Send me your address and I'll send the $1.  Please and thank you.

Here's some really good advice, don't take bets with someone over the internet if you're not comfortable with someone knowing your mailing address.  Own up, coward!    

1415 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203

That's twice now.  

1 minute ago, Lebowski said:

Here's some really good advice, don't take bets with someone over the internet if you're not comfortable with someone knowing your mailing address.  Own up, coward!    

1415 Shelby Street
Indianapolis, IN 46203

That's twice now.  

So that is your personal or business address?

And again, I am owning up.  

Just now, Muda69 said:

So that is your personal or business address?

And again, I am owning up.  

You have the address, twice.  Pay up!

Just now, Lebowski said:

You have the address, twice.  Pay up!

Answer the question, coward!

For eff sake muda, you're a piece of work.  Just effin' pay up or crawl back into your space, troll this thread and continue on with your life.  You lost a bet, that you took and then proceeded to coward out of it.  You have an address either you send one dollar or you don't.  Good luck.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

Well I was really hoping to see some feedback from last night's game. Instead I see 2 *Deleted*s filling up useless space by saying the same things over and over. Give it a rest and use what this topic was meant for...IU. Save your bets for another website.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I think they could have a chance to win 8 games. Probably won't happen if their isn't a run game or Lagow starts playing like himself.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, itiswhatitis said:

I found it interesting that Kirk Herbstreit thinks the Hoosiers will win 8 games this year.  

They did really well against Ohio State! I'm pretty far from an IU fan, but I actually watched a good portion of that game, and the Hoosiers did really well against the Buckeyes. Was that Tom Allen's 1st game?

7 hours ago, itiswhatitis said:

I found it interesting that Kirk Herbstreit thinks the Hoosiers will win 8 games this year.  

They did really well against Ohio State! I'm pretty far from an IU fan, but I actually watched a good portion of that game, and the Hoosiers did really well against the Buckeyes. Was that Tom Allen's 1st game?

52 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

No. 

52 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

No. 

On 9/1/2017 at 4:37 PM, MDfan said:

Well I was really hoping to see some feedback from last night's game. Instead I see 2 *Deleted*s filling up useless space by saying the same things over and over. Give it a rest and use what this topic was meant for...IU. Save your bets for another website.

On 9/1/2017 at 10:23 AM, Lebowski said:

The front five have to get better.  Otherwise it's going to be a long season.  Without a running game typically means you lose by three or four touchdowns against teams like OSU.  (More like four or five touchdowns if the Dude's being honest.  IU's D played fantastic for 2.75 quarters!  The big plays were essentially the gut punch that sucked the air out of them.)  Ramsey in the game seemed to balance the offense and force OSU's D to play against the run.  The Dude wasn't sure why they didn't bring him in more, especially in the 2nd half.  Bringing him in the first half created some match up issues or at least that what it looked like to me.  The Dude could be wrong though.  In the second half OSU's D just pinned their ears back and said, 'I dare you to run the football because here's our pass defense and we're set up and ready to defend your passing game.'  Lagow played his heart out but this team won't win games without a running game, and Ramsey in the game helped the running game last night.  He's no starter but a nice complement to the offense that needs to add a wrinkle to defenses like OSU.  

Westbrook on special teams, fail.  Last year he averaged 4.5 catches a game. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Dude knows he played on special teams last etc. etc. but that was last year.  Cobbs at 1 and Westbrook at 2 with a breakout TE that snagged some really impressive catches creates a mess for most of IUFB's opponents.  

IUFB heads to Charlottesville, VA next week!  Give 'em hell!

On 9/1/2017 at 3:53 PM, Lebowski said:

For eff sake muda, you're a piece of work.  Just effin' pay up or crawl back into your space, troll this thread and continue on with your life.  You lost a bet, that you took and then proceeded to coward out of it.  You have an address either you send one dollar or you don't.  Good luck.

And again I'm not the coward here, Lebowski.   I accept that I lost and am perfectly willing to pay up to the individual I made the bet with.  

Good luck with manning up and giving me a real address to send this too.  I'll keep the dollar bill in my desk drawer until that time comes.

On 9/1/2017 at 3:53 PM, Lebowski said:

And again I'm not the coward here, Lebowski.   I accept that I lost and am perfectly willing to pay up to the individual I made the bet with.  

Good luck with manning up and giving me a real address to send this too.  I'll keep the dollar bill in my desk drawer until that time comes.

Irony.....calling someone a coward repeatedly, while hiding safely behind your computer screen.........and providing an address that is not your own.

ITG.jpg

• Like 1

Irony.....calling someone a coward repeatedly, while hiding safely behind your computer screen.........and providing an address that is not your own.

ITG.jpg

Nice bounce back win by the Hoosiers.  Ramsey looked really good.  Glad to see Allen has enough sense to bench Lagow.  Wilson would have left him in.

Itis, not sure about your last statement . I think you are forgetting Zander Diamond. Paired with our 350lb running back. Was used quit a bit when Legow was on his interception jags. Boy we have learned a lot this year. Mr Legow has continued his inconsistency from last year. He is still the starter though. As last year. He is a momentum killer. Not a fan. 

Does anyone know what happened to Tyler Natee (the BIG running back)? I haven't seen him play at all this year.

47 minutes ago, DuggerUnion said:

Does anyone know what happened to Tyler Natee (the BIG running back)? I haven't seen him play at all this year.

Just read an article about him today. He is battling injuries.

Hoosiers can get away with Ramsey taking Lagow's starting spot if he can consistently throw the ball down the field. Diamont was a nice change of pace for the Hoosiers last year but was not a threat to through the ball down the field whatsoever and teams could simply stack the box. If he can't then it's pick your poison. Ramsey helps manufacture the running game as a dual threat option where Lagow isn't a threat to run. However, Lagow can really stretch the field with his arm, albeit if he he's not turning the ball over. Lagow really got no favors Saturday as his receivers dropped 3 or 4 passes that killed drives so the slow start isn't all on him.

On 9/11/2017 at 8:23 AM, southend said:

Itis, not sure about your last statement . I think you are forgetting Zander Diamond. Paired with our 350lb running back. Was used quit a bit when Legow was on his interception jags. Boy we have learned a lot this year. Mr Legow has continued his inconsistency from last year. He is still the starter though. As last year. He is a momentum killer. Not a fan. 

Zander Diamond is still there????????????  What is he, a 8th year Jr.?

Is he working on his doctoral thesis.....the art of soap opera acting?

Same can be said for JT Barrett.

Edited by Coach Ellenwood
  • Haha 1

After last year, I think we all know Legow. His mental is most of his problems. He makes a few bad throws, then Katie bar the door. Or as you said, a few dropped passes, no fault of his, and the mental comes into play. So this is no different that last year..I think both coaches, last year and this year know this and will continue to use this option of subbing to the max