• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

Head Coach Openings 2017   10/17/2016

Frankton: Randy England  Bobby Ryan Promoted  Franklin Community:  Adam Reese  Chris Coll hired from Tri-West Martinsville: Brad Rose  Carter Whitson Hired  Lake Central: Brett St. Germain Tony Bartolomeo Promoted South Bend Clay: Craig Redman  Will Porter Hired from South Vermilion  Boone Grove:  Tony Tinkel   Dan Kukulski Promoted  Mooresville:  Chad Dockery Mike Gillin hired from Indian Creek Wood Memorial:  Caleb Cherry/Archer  Bret Kramer Hired Tippecanoe Valley:  Shriver/Norris   Stephen Moriarty  Hired Corydon Central:  Andrew Smith    Aaron Humphrey Hired Calumet New Tech:  Rik Richards  Rick Good Hired  Winamac:  Tim Roth Craig Barr Hired   Tri-West: Chris Coll Tyler Bruce Promoted North Central (Indy): Kevin Kreinhagen Kevin O'Shea hired from Lafayette Central Catholic Indy Chatard:  Vince Lorenzano Rob Doyle Promoted Paoli: Brian Balsmeyer Jeremy Lowery Promoted Mt. Vernon (Fortville): Doug Armstrong  Neil Kazmierczak  Hired from Lebanon  Bluffton: Randy Hudgins Brett Kunkel Hired Indian Creek: Mike Gillin Brett Cooper Hired Vincennes Lincoln:  Jon Heiden  Levi Salters Promoted  Frankfort:  Joel Sienicki Eric Davis Hired from Tri-County South Vermillion:  Will Porter  Greg Barrett hired from North Putnam Riverton Parke:  Jake Weber Brad Sanders Promoted Elkhart Central:  Levon Johnson Josh Shattuck hired from Seymour Mt. Vernon (Posey) Paul Meirer Cory Brunson hired from Evansville Harrison Richmond:  Matt Holeva  Abe Tawfeek hired from Indy Northwest Lebanon:    Neil Kazmierczak Jeff Smock Hired North White:  Jim Davis Kirk Quasebarth Promoted  North Posey:   Paul Rynkiewich  Waylon Schenk hired from Princeton  Pike Central:  Dustin Powell   Erik Mattingly Hired  John Glenn:  Damon Groves Austin Faust Promoted North Putnam:  Greg Barrett Sam Carnes Hired  Lafayette Central Catholic: Kevin O'Shea Don Coller Promoted  Evansville Harrison: Cory Brunson Lane Oxley Hired Indianapolis Roncalli:  Bruce Scifres Scott Marsh Promoted  Anderson Prep Academy: Jeffrey Dorman Randy Albano Hired Princeton:   Waylon Schenk   Jared Maners Hired Ft. Wayne North:  Mike Cochran Michael Brevard Hired Turkey Run:  Steve Stewart Bruce Scaggs Hired Indianapolis Northwest:   Abe Tawfeek Jonas Williams Promoted Tri-County:  Eric Davis  Sam Zachary Hired Carroll Community:  Mark Brown Kevin Sayler Promoted  Oldenburg Academy:  Wes Gillman  Union County:  Rusty Hensley Joel Hofmann promoted Edgewood: Jerry Bland Brian Rosenburg Hired Seymour:  Josh Shattuck  Michael Kelly Hired Wawasee:  Josh Ekovich Michael Eshbach hired from Eastside Muncie Central:  Adam Morris Scott Pethtel Hired Benton Central:  Ed Roberson  Mike Hammons  Promoted  Western:  Ron Jankovich Alex Stewart Hired New Castle:  Will Ragle  Kyle York Hired Sullivan:  Trent Olson Blaine Powell promoted Northwestern:  Alex Stewart Steve Disler hired  Clinton Central:  Isaac Sturgis Justin Gardiner Hired North Miami:  Mark Lefebvre  Joe Grant Hired from Rochester Spring Valley Justin Scheller Mark Hammond Hired  Edinburgh:  Derrick Ball  Jason Burton Hired Eastside: Michael Eshbach Steve Cooley promoted Rochester: Joe Grant Brian Hooker Hired Cloverdale: Tony Meyer Tom Winder Promoted Hammond Clark: Eric Schreiber  Hammond Noll:  Colin McCullough  Wayne Racine hired Lake Station:  Adam Hudak   South Central:  Eric Stephens Buzz Schoff Hired  Caston:  Brady Jones  Tony Slocum Promoted  

InTheTrench    22

So I see a stone with a plaque on it, but I don't see anything that looks out of place - how was it defaced?

1 hour ago, InTheTrench said:

So I see a stone with a plaque on it, but I don't see anything that looks out of place - how was it defaced?

The rock isn't orange......but the Huskies are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Coach Nowlin    2,583

Bombers were victorious 21--0 tonight on Homecoming 2017.   13-0 at half and scored 8 in the 3rd.   Defense played well again, limited TL around 160 yards on the night.   Offense had about 385 yards on the ground led  by Owens who had 213 on 22 carries and 3 tds.  SR LB Ben Korniak had 16 tackles on the night to lead the effort.  

TL did a nice job in their secondary and really did some good things with their front with stunts, twists and blitz packages that got pressure on us in our pass game sets.   Always appreciate a Coach Mannering led squad, played physical and with tremendous effort and pride per usual.   

Onto Lucas Oil next week!!!   Love to see many Hoosier Conference Fans make the trip!!   

game-6.pdf

• Thanks 1

Gonzoron    2,236
20 hours ago, LCCAlum said:

The question was posed to me "do you run up the score in this situation?"

My thought was be the better person. Who's to say a football player was even involved in it. This seems to be a school tradition for the rivalry. If Tipton doesn't like why not hire a town officer to patrol the grounds the night before the game. 

If they did that, fballfan couldn't come on here and whine about something every year. Who's to say the picture isn't photoshopped that was placed on twitter? Here's how HH gets treated at Tipton every time we visit:

• Like 1

Maynard111    25
7 hours ago, InTheTrench said:

The rock is normally natural, not orange.

Edited by Maynard111
  • Upvote 1

riddle me this....would a Huskie fan/fans take the time to paint the rock but be careful enuf not the plaque on the rock ?  that's what gets me about the pic....just sayin !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

foxbat    1,797
3 minutes ago, dazed and confused said:

riddle me this....would a Huskie fan/fans take the time to paint the rock but be careful enuf not the plaque on the rock ?  that's what gets me about the pic....just sayin !

Maybe they were artists and wanted to leave a bit of contrast ... you know, not painting with a broad brush. :-)

Lord, I apologize for that.

47 minutes ago, Gonzoron said:

If they did that, fballfan couldn't come on here and whine about something every year. Who's to say the picture isn't photoshopped that was placed on twitter? Here's how HH gets treated at Tipton every time we visit:

Usually that kind of stuff is reserved for soccer fans in the stands.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

did not someone mention a better place to eat in Renssey than Wagonmasters last season ?  I remember googling it and had very good ratings but can not remember the name of the place...

Not much better than a WagonMaster. A close second though would be the Royal Oak family restaurant in Rensselaer

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Coach Nowlin said:

Glad to see Twin Lakes keeping up with Traditions!!  

WagonMaster Orders have been placed!!!

As always, Thanks for the hookup!!

• Upvote 1

Fballfan15    99
2 hours ago, Gonzoron said:

The kids that were involved admitted it and were suspended for the game and made to apologize to Mike Tolle. You do know that Tipton has camera's in the parking lot right? As for Dazed and Confused or whatever the guy who pretends to be a Tipton guy is, no but 2 Husky football players and a Husky student would.

2 hours ago, Gonzoron said:

If they did that, fballfan couldn't come on here and whine about something every year. Who's to say the picture isn't photoshopped that was placed on twitter? Here's how HH gets treated at Tipton every time we visit

Definitely wasn't photoshopped. I personally witnessed the groundskeeper at Tipton cleaning it.

3 hours ago, Gonzoron said:

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Those Tipton uniforms. 

ths81    77
3 hours ago, Gonzoron said:

see Shively helmet come off and the kid punches him in the nose first play of this clip. since we are sharing videos 

Gonzoron    2,236
2 hours ago, ths81 said:

see Shively helmet come off and the kid punches him in the nose first play of this clip. since we are sharing videos 

From the same game as the tackle on the track. The whole game was like that. Holding calls that weren't called, then PF's when HH took exception. Officials had no control in that game at all.

jrlittleman    8
7 hours ago, dazed and confused said:

Kind of brings out the beauty of the plaque

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Coach Anderson said:

Not much better than a WagonMaster. A close second though would be the Royal Oak family restaurant in Rensselaer

message received...

7 hours ago, Fballfan15 said:

The kids that were involved admitted it and were suspended for the game and made to apologize to Mike Tolle. You do know that Tipton has camera's in the parking lot right? As for Dazed and Confused or whatever the guy who pretends to be a Tipton guy is, no but 2 Husky football players and a Husky student would.

hey...looked suspicious !

my son played on the aforementioned mischievous Tipton team and knew better cause Faulkners and Coach would have been least of his worries cause I can guarandamntee you he'd be turning in his equipment..... and he knew that....

jrlittleman    8
1 hour ago, dazed and confused said:

my son played on the aforementioned mischievous Tipton team and knew better cause Faulkners and Coach would have been least of his worries cause I can guarandamntee you he'd be turning in his equipment..... and he knew that....

Yeah I know, but when I saw it it was the first thing I thought of. I didn't know what they did to it until someone said anything

foxbat    1,797
1 hour ago, dazed and confused said:

With my dad, turning in the equipment would have been the least of my worries ... learning how to sit with no butt might have been on the top of that list.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, foxbat said:

With my dad, turning in the equipment would have been the least of my worries ... learning how to sit with no butt might have been on the top of that list.

when I was younger, that would have been a concern but that kind of discipline ended by that age...the fear of having my Cowboy Bob kids club card taken away kept me in line ! ; )

I may not be the typical Tipton fan...all gung ho and whiny but c'est la vie !

• Upvote 1

LCCAlum    294
On 9/10/2017 at 6:35 AM, dazed and confused said:

when I was younger, that would have been a concern but that kind of discipline ended by that age...the fear of having my Cowboy Bob kids club card taken away kept me in line ! ; )

I may not be the typical Tipton fan...all gung ho and whiny but c'est la vie !

Fballfan15 could take a lesson.

The Stache    3

If your looking for something other than a wagonmaster and have a litte time Royal Oak has all you can eat Walleye and Cod for 10$ On Fridays.

itiswhatitis    452
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:49 AM, Coach Nowlin said:

Bombers were victorious 21--0 tonight on Homecoming 2017.   13-0 at half and scored 8 in the 3rd.   Defense played well again, limited TL around 160 yards on the night.   Offense had about 385 yards on the ground led  by Owens who had 213 on 22 carries and 3 tds.  SR LB Ben Korniak had 16 tackles on the night to lead the effort.  

TL did a nice job in their secondary and really did some good things with their front with stunts, twists and blitz packages that got pressure on us in our pass game sets.   Always appreciate a Coach Mannering led squad, played physical and with tremendous effort and pride per usual.   

Onto Lucas Oil next week!!!   Love to see many Hoosier Conference Fans make the trip!!   

game-6.pdf

While I'm not a Hoosier Conference fan, I am going to do my best to make this game on Saturday morning because I am a fan of football.  Not to mention, Coach Nowlin came to the Linton/LCC title game in 2015 and sat with me and my son.  He didn't have to, but he did.  I thoroughly enjoyed his company and his football insight and his support while I had gone through that nasty chemo.  Coach I will try to message you later with my cell number so we can at least meet up and say hello.  Big test for the Bombers this week!  I've been keeping an eye on them.  It seems (to me) like they are flying (no pun intended) under the radar.  But they are top five in the polls and #2 in the Sags.  Looking forward to seeing a great game! 

• Upvote 2

The Stache    3

This game have the makings of good old Hoosier conference slug fest. Having it at Lucas Oil stadium makes it that much better. I cant wait.