• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 
Sign in to follow this  
tommy

Who got drafted or signed to play in the NFL that played high school football in Indiana?

5 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Too soon. 

Oh, i thought he was out of eligibility

My bad

• Upvote 1

On 4/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, tommy said:

I see Gehrig Dieter from South Bend Washington signed as an undrafted free agent with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Who are the others?

On 4/29/2017 at 11:10 PM, tommy said:

I see Gehrig Dieter from South Bend Washington signed as an undrafted free agent with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Who are the others?

Alfonso Mack from South Bend Washington will be at the LA Rams Rookie camp. 

What ever happened to the RB from South Bend Washington that went to Ohio State? I think I remember him transferring to a MAC school, but that's about it. 

On 5/5/2017 at 10:35 AM, Boilernation said:

What ever happened to the RB from South Bend Washington that went to Ohio State? I think I remember him transferring to a MAC school, but that's about it. 

David Perkins transferred from tOSU to Illinois State. Signed as an UDFA by the Seahawks last season, pretty sure he didn't make the 53 man, but not sure if he was on the practice squad?

Daughter was on a flight this morning with Krishawn Hogan headed to PHX, best of luck Krishawn. And good luck to the Knights Softball team headed to Costa Mesa for their regional in the national tournament. 

This would of been the class that Jaylon Smith was in had he stayed 4 years at ND.  Sounds like he is making strides in his comeback for the Cowboys.

Posted (edited)

Its a year to year thing.  

Indiana just three years ago produced the first Pro-Bowl Rookie Dallas had in roughly 40 years (drafted in lieu of Johnny Football).  Been a Pro-Bowler every year since. Barring injury, a quite possible Hall of Fame career.

I wouldn't get to bent out of shape about any given year.  

Talent varies. 

Edited by Lysander