• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 

In 2A I feel Bremen and Eastbrook should be flipped.  Maybe there is a good reason for why it is the way it is.

New Pal and Greenfield look (and are) a lot farther south then Cathedral and Tech.  New Pal is 20 miles south, btw from Cathedral.  

I wonder how the IHSAA would explain that, if they broke them up north/south (like they said they did)? 

1 hour ago, Dan Jones said:

New Pal and Greenfield look (and are) a lot farther south then Cathedral and Tech.  New Pal is 20 miles south, btw from Cathedral. 

I wonder how the IHSAA would explain that, if they broke them up north/south (like they said they did)?

Greenfield Central is further south than Cathedral but slightly north of Tech.

On 5/3/2017 at 5:56 PM, Dan Jones said:

They group the sectionals, then determine north/south... It makes sense for Greenfield, Muncie and Anderson teams (and yes, even New Pal) to play in the same sectional (All being east of Indy) when understanding that Cathedral is paired up with other Indy schools.  Zionsville got tacked on as the northern most team leftover from that equation. 

It will never be perfect

1 hour ago, Von2Rov said:

It will never be perfect

It will never be perfect to everyone, as they all have their own opinion. TBH, each of the classes 3 voters had a difficult job to do to put together the Sectionals. Were there other ways they could have gone? Sure.

Trying to open and getting Server Error 500 - anyone else?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Von2Rov said:

It will never be perfect

You could always go back to the cluster system or the points system. 

On 5/6/2017 at 0:43 AM, DanteEstonia said:

You could always go back to the cluster system or the points system. 

no way