• Announcements

• Coach Nowlin

HEAD COACH OPENING 2018   11/01/2017

CONFIRMED HEAD COACH CHANGES IN 2018 Lafayette Central Catholic;  Don Collier  Kankakee Valley:  Zack Prairie  Valparaiso:  Dave Coyle  Evansville North:  Brett Szabo  Hamilton Southeastern:  Scott May Peru:  Bob Prescott  North Daviees:  Scott Helms  Evansville Central:  Andy Owens  River Forest: Austen Robison  Shelbyville:  Pat Parks 
Sign in to follow this  

Hello Admin,

Why does the Forum keep going down for days at a time?

My guess is that $ help prevent it.  I've pumped in my minuscule contribution (I know you have as well....not saying yours is minuscule, btw....seems way to personal).

• Upvote 1

Yep I have pumped in as well the last 2 years. 

On 5/26/2017 at 0:50 PM, Lysander said:

My guess is that $ help prevent it.  I've pumped in my minuscule contribution (I know you have as well....not saying yours is minuscule, btw....seems way to personal).

Being a somewhat technical fella....I am curious what the details are around the outages.  I may know someplace the server can be housed cheaper etc.

Contact @DK_Barons  

He has been made aware of many of the issues, he has a plan I believe, but its gonna be hit and miss and I truly do not understand the reasons, just know he is aware.  

Poorly written queries were causing MySQL to crash. 

There were other issue but they were related to the above. Long queries were being logged and the hard drive filled to 100% which locked the machine up trying to ready and write to a full drive.

I think I have things resolved but anything can happen.

• Upvote 2