1. Pioneer- Panthers too much for HNAC opponents
2. Laville- Should beat everyone else in the conference with solid defensive play
3. Knox- Patrick is a stud but will need a little more to make a tourney run
4. Triton- Very talented Junior class coming back. Defense will need to be better to win Sec 41
5. Culver- Lose a ton on the line with Mcbee and Anderson but should be okay in the skill positions. Give them a year to reload
6. Winnamac- Another year with the new offense for these guys, could be solid but not enough to be top tier of the conference
7. Judson- Should be very good in the skill position. But could have said the same last year. Gonna have to get it together to win some games this year
8. Caston- Played with heart last year, just not enough depth. Hopefully have a few more kids come out this year!