Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Welcome!

Welcome to your new Invision Community!

Congratulations on your purchase of our software and setting up your community. Please take some time and read through the Getting Started Guide and Administrator Documentation. The Getting Started Guide will walk you through some of the necessary steps to setting up an IP.Board and starting your community. The Administrator Documentation takes you through the details of the capabilities of IP.Board.

You can remove this message, topic, forum or even category at any time.

Go to the documentation now...

• Like 1

I’m back!!  Most of you guys probably don’t know that CJ made me an admin on the Facebook page years ago.  If you have ever wondered which one of you post the GID Polls on the Facebook page...it’s me!

Edited by Titan32

51 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

@DK_Barons will be updating different things as we move forward;   Full massive rebuild is not an easy task, it has been exactly 1 month since the lost hard drive.   

speaking of the failed drive... I received it in the mail Friday. I am sending it off to a place that will do a free evaluation on whether they can recover anything from it. 

...more on that later

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...