Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

S.I.A.C. 2019

14 hours ago, Titan32 said:

Princeton said in the Clarion they scored 3 or 4 times from the 35 bro, Princeton is looking tough this season.  Just be glad you aren't in their sectional.

8797EE20-FEB8-4447-B674-067546162FA2.png

Heat must have gotten to Coach...  Or still maybe its still the fumes from the burning plastic boat...  

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, TransplantedPanther said:

Harrell’s site has Reitz playing at home against Clarksville Northwest (Tenn) on August 30. Can anyone confirm?

I had heard a rumor they were hosting a team from Tennessee.  Which team exactly wasn't mentioned, but that would agree with what I heard. 

Week 2 really screwed up from that worthless Border Bowl series.  What a waist of time.  I’d rather play Forest Park or Princeton. I think Memorial is in a 1 year road game contract with Northview. 

Edited by Screagle

57 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

It’s a good thing the EVSC administration has not shown favoritism towards any schools. If only there was someone at IHSAA in Indy who could pull some strings. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Screagle said:

Like it so much I reposted twice.  🤪 

Siac has two sets of bylaws.  Central's and then the rest.  

Worst part about it are the RBs from last year which are still on the team will get screwed over to let these back in.  Funny how they are here when with a coach with no discipline, he leaves and a tougher coach comes so they also leave now that coach is gone and they are back.  I sure hope for the returns at Central more than anyone that the IHSAA doesnt approve this.  Dont have facts in front of me but I would be willing to bet that over the years no school has had more kids in trouble than Central.  All points back to leadership, or lack therof.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Princeton vs GS in semi state!  Lol. Just because it can actually happen 😂 oh lord ihsaa what have you done

I didnt realize that but thats insane.  I know there are alot of 3A schools in the south but to have 2 in the same county no in the same sectional, or even regional is crazy.  Especially when both sectionals have such far off teams.

51 minutes ago, Panther86 said:

Worst part about it are the RBs from last year which are still on the team will get screwed over to let these back in.  Funny how they are here when with a coach with no discipline, he leaves and a tougher coach comes so they also leave now that coach is gone and they are back.  I sure hope for the returns at Central more than anyone that the IHSAA doesnt approve this.  Dont have facts in front of me but I would be willing to bet that over the years no school has had more kids in trouble than Central.  All points back to leadership, or lack therof.

Two words: Paul Neidig

He will make sure it’s approved. 

If I am correct 

Central to St. Louis back to Central to Princeton to somewhere in Illinois and now back to Central. All to avoid suspensions and all for sports. Seems legit to me!!

Edited by Screagle

43 minutes ago, Screagle said:

Two words: Paul Neidig

He will make sure it’s approved. 

If I am correct 

Central to St. Louis back to Central to Princeton to somewhere in Illinois and now back to Central. All to avoid suspensions and all for sports. Seems legit to me!!

It was Decatur.  If I remember correctly it was to Princeton because their dad got a job there.  According to the article that was the reason for moving to Decatur but he is staying there and not coming back.  Crazier than a soap opera.

• Thanks 1

On 7/7/2019 at 1:49 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

Is this a troll? I mean I see memorial doing good....and they bring back a great WR in pence....but as far as I’m aware memorial graduated a lot....and other teams are looking good. 

Central got the evans brothers back too

Yes we lost Superman and sandman but tigers have a lot coming back. Love this team and how they have looked this summer. Pence would have started for any team in the Tri state last year besides Central and Memorial (Obviously) . Kid is good. Don’t over look Brock Combs and our defense! Finn MCcool player of the year in the SIAC but again I’m bias! Lol. #FTF 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, TigerSauce391 said:

Yes we lost Superman and sandman but tigers have a lot coming back. Love this team and how they have looked this summer. Pence would have started for any team in the Tri state last year besides Central and Memorial (Obviously) . Kid is good. Don’t over look Brock Combs and our defense! Finn MCcool player of the year in the SIAC but again I’m bias! Lol. #FTF 

Tiger sauced?  LOL

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

The calm before the storm

I like what I saw from Reitz, Central and Memorial this summer. Those are my top 3 in no particular order. 

MD and Castle in my next tier. Big name programs that have a lot to prove in siac after the past couple of seasons. 

Bottom tier Bosse, Harrison, and North. North seems excited about this group. Harrison numbers are way way down. Bosse could be a title contender in sectional 32 if healthy and a good draw. 

Hurry up week 1