Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

S.I.A.C. 2019

5 hours ago, Panther86 said:

They havent played at another IHSAA school though but Im not sure how the rule specifically reads.  Im sure there will be a special exception for this though.  Eisenhower in Decatur, IL is the only place they have played since last being at Central.

Is it possible that he served the suspension by sitting out of a track meet while enrolled at Princeton? Or would the suspension have to be in the sport he got ejected from?

Great week for the #FaceOfSportsmanship

Edited by oldtimeqb

32 minutes ago, oldtimeqb said:

Is it possible that he served the suspension by sitting out of a track meet while enrolled at Princeton? Or would the suspension have to be in the sport he got ejected from?

Great week for the #FaceOfSportsmanship

Has to be in the same sport.  Even the IHSAA wouldnt come up with that dumb of a rule.  Was he even at Princeton long enough for that anyway?

11 hours ago, Panther86 said:

Thats what I was thinking so most likely no time to have participated in anything even if the rule was as mentioned.

It doesn’t really matter now, since the IHSAA has made their ruling, but the 2018 Boys state track championship featured a 4x100 team of Evans, Evans, Evans, and Wilkerson from Princeton.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Portals/0/boys sports/track/2017-18/201718BStateHeatSheets.pdf

SIAC looks solid again. Central has weapons. OL and DL play seems to be the big question from those close to program. May not need a line with that speed. IMO OL and DL win the big games. Should be interesting year! Reitz, MD, and Memorial look like physical defensive teams. 

6 minutes ago, Screagle said:

SIAC looks solid again. Central has weapons. OL and DL play seems to be the big question from those close to program. May not need a line with that speed. IMO OL and DL win the big games. Should be interesting year! Reitz, MD, and Memorial look like physical defensive teams. 

Yes, I do believe Central only returns 1 starter for linemen, that will raise a few questions 

6 minutes ago, TransplantedPanther said:

I have a feeling that something bad happened to him. He hasn’t posted on twitter since December 2017 either. 

I think last year people were asking about him as well and someone said they knew him and that he was still around... .. .. . . ... 

The rankings are just a way to drive web traffic.  And the C&P preview of Castle required hip-waders to get through all the BS.  Sounds like Coach Hurt was running Dale Carnegie seminars this summer...  With the focus on D, does that mean there is no longer an assistant coach for "Offensive Quality Control" in Paradise?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I keep hearing Central has no OL or DL that can compete in SIAC.  Don’t get me wrong, still explosive. The THS transfer QB won’t play unless Banks gets hurt and then it’s still iffy.  I think top 5 will be very competitive. 

25 minutes ago, Screagle said:

I keep hearing Central has no OL or DL that can compete in SIAC.  Don’t get me wrong, still explosive. The THS transfer QB won’t play unless Banks gets hurt and then it’s still iffy.  I think top 5 will be very competitive. 

Here's the people they lose for OL and DL

Green-returning  

Red- graduated

500397195_ScreenShot2019-08-14at9_08_33PM.png.c2ac38fc737d5866d02050ba27672668.png

They return starter Junior RT Bryson Leach(220LB), backup FB Senior Jacob Boberg(190LB) and  backup  DE Junior Isaac Butler(190LB) for OL/DL

Edited by TigerFan20

4 hours ago, Evansville50 said:

I continue to hear good things about Bosse.  Would be nice to see them have some success. The more I hear it’s Central and maybe really competitive for the rest. 

EA0B1924-BF9F-496F-90C1-6B38EE62ED62.png

Bosse/VL should be a fun watch in Week 1. Both programs have much to prove. Both are on the upswing the past few seasons. The Alices return strong offensive and defensive fronts.

Edited by SEAL_63