20 hours ago, SEAL_63 said:

Bosse/VL should be a fun watch in Week 1. Both programs have much to prove. Both are on the upswing the past few seasons. The Alices return strong offensive and defensive fronts.

VL will be very solid in the upcoming years imo

• Like 1

Expect a big game from Castle tonight. They take pride in dominating the scrimmage with starters as much as possible and then finishing 3-4 in SIAC.  I see 10-15 plays max for Memorials starters. Maybe less for several on defense.  

Did what I thought they would do.  Starting D played about 8 plays together and 3rd string RB carried the load. I think last year Castle scored 10 times. Wilkerson caught 3 TDs vs backup jv kids. When Pence can run and McCool and Combs carry the load the offense will be fine.  That 1st D series Castle would have been punting after 3 plays. Second series Memorial gets a sack and pick.  Starters out after that.  Hurley is 0-12 in scrimmage games.  

I think I called it on my post 9 hours ago!

Edited by Screagle

On 8/14/2019 at 7:12 PM, Evansville50 said:

I continue to hear good things about Bosse.  Would be nice to see them have some success. The more I hear it’s Central and maybe really competitive for the rest. 

EA0B1924-BF9F-496F-90C1-6B38EE62ED62.png

Bosse always has athletes, if they could ever get the numbers to come out that probably would be the biggest boost for them to move up the ladder.

• Like 1

From what I’m seeing in the twitter verse....Central is definitely the favorite...and that Evans kid y’all have been arguing about....yeah...have fun stopping that kid 😂  RIP SIAC defenses 

19 hours ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

From what I’m seeing in the twitter verse....Central is definitely the favorite...and that Evans kid y’all have been arguing about....yeah...have fun stopping that kid 😂  RIP SIAC defenses 

Not denying their ability but you still need an O line now matter how good.  Plus cant go back to getting 4 and 5 personal fouls a game like 2 years ago.  Thats ultimately what done them in.

• Like 1