Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Numbers: How many going out?

On 8/17/2019 at 7:27 AM, DaveMosbey said:

Heritage Hills had 47 listed on the roster at the scrimmage tonight grades 10-12 ( 18 Seniors, 13 Juniors and 16 Sophomores) Included in that are 2 soccer player kicker and one exchange student.

I heard we had over 20 freshman but frosh are not listed on the varsity roster so total 9-12 would be around 70 which is big for us.

Washington had 34 listed on their roster including 7 freshman. 

How many freshman games this year? Can you add some links to your signature to your website. I know HH fans like your 2020 schedule/results page, and SW Indiana fans like your history against all other teams. Athletic directors and those who make pregame factsheets/rosters have told me they use your site, Harrells', and Almanac. Journalists as well!

7 hours ago, hhpatriot04 said:

How many freshman games this year? Can you add some links to your signature to your website. I know HH fans like your 2020 schedule/results page, and SW Indiana fans like your history against all other teams. Athletic directors and those who make pregame factsheets/rosters have told me they use your site, Harrells', and Almanac. Journalists as well!

My web address is actually easier for people to remember now that you and Jon moved all my files to the Quarterback Club page. All you have to remember is   add  /history to end of hhqbclub.com 

http://hhqbclub.com/history/

2019 freshman Football Schedule
Date opponent Location Score
Aug 27 Evansville Mater Dei Home  
Sept 5 Southridge Home  
Sept 12 Jasper Away  
Sept 19 Boonville Home  
Sept 26 Mount Carmel Away  
Oct 1 Tecumseh JV Away  
Oct 10 Princeton Home  
Oct 17 Gibson Southern Away

10 hours ago, DT said:

It means the Contraction Monster is lurking. 

Wes-Del is one of the smallest, if not the smallest, school in the state to offer a football program. The numbers they get are great when you consider the size of the pool they pick from. Also, coach Hess is a great human that works his butt off for those kids. That program is in good hands, and the community shows up to their games.

• Like 1