Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2019 all things 5A

6 hours ago, Temptation said:

To be honest I wasn't planning on going to New Pal Friday night but I might have to now.  Looks like there could be two games going on...

Haha!

all the respect for IrishCathedral Dad, he’s not playing around! Good Luck to his son. Praying for an injury free game for all. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:55 PM, PHJIrish said:

.......my vacation place is in Loogootee.

PBJ - That’s not what I’ve been told.  I’ve heard you spend a lot of time down at Mar-A-Lago hanging out with your buddy playing golf and partying.

Edited by Lysander

6 hours ago, Lysander said:

PBJ - That’s not what I’ve been told.  I’ve heard you spend a lot of time down at Mar-A-Lago hanging out with your buddy playing golf and partying.

No fun down there! His buddy is all business , when he has spare time. You've noticed the unemployment rate, across the board, ages , races? Stock market, still breaking records, and the several flushes in the capitol and several more to come in the next five years, big water closet in that area .I think Loogootee might be a lot more to his liking for fun.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lysander said:

Well, when I was younger I used to party a lot and I've never been a golfer.  My partying now is restricted to the Cathedral tailgate.😊

13 hours ago, southend said:

No fun down there! His buddy is all business , when he has spare time. You've noticed the unemployment rate, across the board, ages , races? Stock market, still breaking records, and the several flushes in the capitol and several more to come in the next five years, big water closet in that area .I think Loogootee might be a lot more to his liking for fun.

I love Martin and Daviess Counites!😊

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

Well, when I was younger I used to party a lot and I've never been a golfer. .

Yeah PBJ, with you on the whole “golf” thing....never have cared much for it and finally gave away the clubs.

As to partying, well........I’m a mobile party...

7 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Yeah PBJ, with you on the whole “golf” thing....never have cared much for it and finally gave away the clubs.

As to partying, well........I’m a mobile party...

I'm a fisherman.  I know where all the good fishing waters are in Martin and Daviess counties.  No time for golf.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...