2 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

Owen Wood, Seth Mencer, Jack Goheen, Huddy Miller, Micheal Greene, Micheal Page. So go ahead and bad mouth the kids i just named since you seem to love to do that. Do i need to continue? and was i at the scrimmage..? lol man i am very close to the team..... You are comedy man.

and orin isn't a candidate??? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.indystar.com/amp/1793500001

read for yourself.

Nah Im not going to bad mouth a kid....I will just say this , Seth Mencer..ISNT a starter....and Jack Goheen ISNT a starter...I will just stop there I guess.........Do you have a kid that plays football? Or are you just a contributing alumni who think you know something about football?  What 3 games do you think they will win?

55 minutes ago, blueandgold2389 said:

Cathedral all around looked fine, couple things to work on before playoffs obviously. All around better than last year. Wide Receiver core looked good too. how about New Pal

Yes the WR core ...made up of 2 Juniors and a Senior might be the best WR trio in the state right now........what are the couple of things they need to work on?

46 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Nah Im not going to bad mouth a kid....I will just say this , Seth Mencer..ISNT a starter....and Jack Goheen ISNT a starter...I will just stop there I guess.........Do you have a kid that plays football? Or are you just a contributing alumni who think you know something about football?  What 3 games do you think they will win?

goheen is starting against Noblesville and mencer is a starter in different formations. you already bad mouthed the QB lol. Id love to have these convos in person. And no i dont have a kid on the team, but lets just say... i am a part of the football team in some way. Continue to disagree thats fine. Do you have a kid on the team? 

• Like 1

There are only 5 notable teams in 5a this year.

1. Bishop dwenger

2. Valpo

3. Castle

4. Bloomington south

5. Michigan city

Heard from an inside source new pal will not be very good.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

1. Bishop dwenger

2. Valpo

3. Castle

4. Bloomington south

5. Michigan city

Just making sure this is quoted and saved Rodney.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CaptainHook said:

Just making sure this is quoted and saved Rodney.

Agreed 100%. Who is Valpo, Castle, and Michigan City lololollololol (sarcasm)

57 minutes ago, blueandgold2389 said:

goheen is starting against Noblesville and mencer is a starter in different formations. you already bad mouthed the QB lol. Id love to have these convos in person. And no i dont have a kid on the team, but lets just say... i am a part of the football team in some way. Continue to disagree thats fine. Do you have a kid on the team? 

Mencer is a starter in different formations?  Haha, no he isnt dude...stop it right now....I didnt bad mouth the qb at all, he simply isnt a Mr football candidate ...end of story......You are part of the program , i was write...you simply are a check writer to the program and that ok...you clearly dont know to much about football and personal .....you dont have a kid on the team but the DB coach and Barth told you Jay wouldnt start...man you are hilarious 

8 minutes ago, blueandgold2389 said:

Agreed 100%. Who is Valpo, Castle, and Michigan City lololollololol (sarcasm)

Valpo may come out of the North...They are the real deal....Competitive at 6a

Two words...Charlie Spegal.......They wont lose

5 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Mencer is a starter in different formations?  Haha, no he isnt dude...stop it right now....I didnt bad mouth the qb at all, he simply isnt a Mr football candidate ...end of story......You are part of the program , i was write...you simply are a check writer to the program and that ok...you clearly dont know to much about football and personal .....you dont have a kid on the team but the DB coach and Barth told you Jay wouldnt start...man you are hilarious 

Valpo has been a very good team for 20+ (maybe 30) in the top class. Problem is they had to beat Penn in years past. Will wait to see what happens, but I would bet 3 to 1 that the north semi will be Dwenger vs Valpo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Rodney said:

1. Bishop dwenger

2. Valpo

3. Castle

4. Bloomington south

5. Michigan city

Dumbo (I’ll keep it clean but you are a DA) post of the year came early this season. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Dumbo (I’ll keep it clean but you are a DA) post of the year came early this season. 

In 3 months you will all refer to me as the prophet 

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

In 3 months you will all refer to me as the prophet 

You will never be 09er... 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

How does charlie taste??? man you love him lol... Keep that same  energy when these sophomores shock you. And man i am part of staff. Just stay in the stands with your hand on charlies thigh.

Edited by blueandgold2389
fixing
  • Disdain 2

6 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

How does charlie taste??? man you love him lol... Keep that same  energy when these sophomores shock you. And man i am part of staff. Just stay in the stands with your hand on charlies thigh.

Are you referring to those same sophomores on defense that allowed Avon to score 3 times from the 25 in 10 plays?  Asking for a friend

9 hours ago, Rodney said:

1. Bishop dwenger

2. Valpo

3. Castle

4. Bloomington south

5. Michigan city

I'd like to know the inside source?  This is pretty comical though, are they inside an asylum?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Are you referring to those same sophomores on defense that allowed Avon to score 3 times from the 25 in 10 plays?  Asking for a friend

lol. have fun this year watching football . make sure you get some knee pads when u head out to new pal,i know your knees going to be hurting 

• Disdain 3

Just now, blueandgold2389 said:

lol. have fun this year watching football . make sure you get some knee pads when u head out to new pal,i know your knees going to be hurting 

Thats what I thought...man you arent a coach.........Good luck this year at the concession stands...Hope sales are up.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Thats what I thought...man you arent a coach.........Good luck this year at the concession stands...Hope sales are up.....

you right!!! 

2 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

One last favor...Please dont talk football with anyone this season....Your depth of knowledge is way to shallow...The average fan is going to expose you in front of the water cooler....Stick with, popcorn, peanuts and nachos.....

okay. forgot to mention you said that a starting DB this year was a sophomore, you are wrong there are 2 juniors with a senior at safety, but you were close. 

GO IRISH!

2 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

To suggest something like this about a High School senior is utterly disgusting and has no place on the GID.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, indycoach10 said:

To suggest something like this about a High School senior is utterly disgusting and has no place on the GID.

Agreed.. I ignored it the first 3 times he said it.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, indycoach10 said:

This explains a lot.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

We don't need a concession stand with the tailgate we have!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, blueandgold2389 said:

he probaly wouldnt know that- lol

Youre probably right coach...Im sure they could use you on Saturday’s in the Coca Cola stand on the hill.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Rodney said:

1. Bishop dwenger

2. Valpo

3. Castle

4. Bloomington south

5. Michigan city

Rodney, who is your source?  Stevie Wonder?    

I can assure you, 100% of the people at Bishop Dwenger who understand football, believe New Pal will be extremely good.  

I have to believe you are not really a Dwenger fan and are trying to make our school look bad by saying things like this.  It’s like saying, I heard from an inside source, Alabama won’t be any good this year.  

• Like 2