16 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

exactly!! alot of young players doing their job and making huge impacts. This team is special.

New Pal is special....This team isn’t special...Dont be a homer, at least be realistic with the most obvious......Elder, Chatard and X....haha...Lets see how special they are....Offensive line is sub par at best.

• Disdain 4

23 hours ago, blueandgold2389 said:

exactly!! alot of young players doing their job and making huge impacts. This team is special.

I agree, but then I'm an old fan boy!  The attitude alone was so much better than it's been for a few years now.  I know the depth isn't there but if they stay relatively healthy they'll have a very good year.

22 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

New Pal is special....This team isn’t special...Dont be a homer, at least be realistic with the most obvious......Elder, Chatard and X....haha...Lets see how special they are....Offensive line is sub par at best.

i think you should change your name to "New Pal Fan"... Charlie speigal was at the game watching Cathedral.... did you get his autograph or maybe sit with him? Can not wait to meet you on friday at the game if you come... most likely you will not. Hating at its finest here on gridiron digest. Have you noticed no one on this site who "supports" a team continues to talk down and call out kids? You as a Cathedral "fan" thats all you do. You cannot even give credit on beating a well known school for their achievements in football. We didn't just beat moeller we shut them out and you STILL cannot give credit to anyone. It is embarrassing. Do you go to the games searching to find  out flaws of this team? Do you cheer when we do not score? what is your attitude when you go and sit in the stands at these games??? I know what you do you sit on your phone and stream the new pal game. Keep the same energy in person and stick to all you are saying in person. 

22 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

You just clearly dont know football...Nville has lost by a total of 60 points.....Moeller had 8 turnovers, and the offense only score 3 TDS. You are hilarious....If you are referring to the 2 JRs and Senior WR. Then yes I agree maybe the best trio in the state......Its amazing how you are a coach but find a way to post during the first game...Coach my , well yeah.....Thanks coach...

Hating still. Still not giving credit hahahahah. No credit for the fumbles caused by the defense. No credit for the interceptions by the defense. You are right , moeller snapped the ball and dropped it on the ground for cathedral to recover. Every interception  we had was no skill, the moeller offensive play was "throw it to the DB on 1, ready break". Give credit, when credit is due. tool.

Gross. No way this guy is a Cathedral supporter or grad. Please don’t engage with any of his garbage going forward, especially if you are a Cathedral fan. Thanks, boys. See you at the Pit!!

• Like 1

He should just be ignored.  It's my opinion that he's just trying to gain some attention.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SenatorFan said:

He may be attempting to set a new record for negative rating. Down vote magnet!

IMO, he's just trolling and trying to get a reaction from us to gain attention.  It's really kinda sad.

Well at this point i feel like 5a is still up for grabs. Valpos big win over penn was impressive and a 63 zip win over laporte ,new pal had a nice win over a carson steele 'less trojan team. I watched that replay on youtube  congrats  to the dragons for coming in and beating a top 6a program just like valpo did when they rolled over penn (penn still geting votes in 6a top 15. ) . Cathedral did very well in it's win over moeller.  It is a long season new pal has an advantage with the weak schedule that will probably leave their roster with little to zero injury issues. Which the other teams do not have the luxury of that is just the reality of it. I think that is the main  reason i would give new pal the edge . I'm not sure how new pal and speagal would  fare vs a mic schedule or cathedrals intrastate schedule.  Hopefully cathedral and valpo possibly dwengver make it into the playoffs with minimal injuries so we can see some competitive games .    I think you have to pick new pal until someone else proves otherwise. 

2 hours ago, MuleDriver said:

Well at this point i feel like 5a is still up for grabs. Valpos big win over penn was impressive and a 63 zip win over laporte ,new pal had a nice win over a carson steele 'less trojan team. I watched that replay on youtube  congrats  to the dragons for coming in and beating a top 6a program just like valpo did when they rolled over penn (penn still geting votes in 6a top 15. ) . Cathedral did very well in it's win over moeller.  It is a long season new pal has an advantage with the weak schedule that will probably leave their roster with little to zero injury issues. Which the other teams do not have the luxury of that is just the reality of it. I think that is the main  reason i would give new pal the edge . I'm not sure how new pal and speagal would  fare vs a mic schedule or cathedrals intrastate schedule.  Hopefully cathedral and valpo possibly dwengver make it into the playoffs with minimal injuries so we can see some competitive games .    I think you have to pick new pal until someone else proves otherwise. 

New Pal vs a MIC schedule is irrelevant. They have proven that playing 1 game against a perennial power is not a problem. Cathedral’s schedule is by necessity because of being independent. It plays in their favor come tournament time barring excessive injuries as they will be battle tested. A Valpo/Dwenger showdown seems imminent. I’m not ready to pick a winner yet. 5A is going to be fun!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2019 at 2:52 PM, irishfootball1906 said:

Hey, where were you last night?  Were you stuck in the I74 hazmat backup and didn't make it to Elder?

2 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

Hey, where were you last night?  Were you stuck in the I74 hazmat backup and didn't make it to Elder?

Yes sir...Made it about 7:30  Walked straight to the tailgate area where the bus was...Talked to Owens dad and a few others.....even went on the bus and got two bottles of water.....introduced myself and even asked a dad if he posted on message boards by any chance....More than happy to get together this week...

4 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

Yes sir...Made it about 7:30  Walked straight to the tailgate area where the bus was...Talked to Owens dad and a few others.....even went on the bus and got two bottles of water.....introduced myself and even asked a dad if he posted on message boards by any chance....More than happy to get together this week...

I look forward to meeting you, as are some other Irish folks.

4 hours ago, PHJIrish said:

I look forward to meeting you, as are some other Irish folks.

this guy is lying, He did not meet Owens dad. He made all that up. Dude is full of s**t

8 hours ago, irishfootball1906 said:

why are you lying? You did not show up.

1 hour ago, blueandgold2389 said:

this guy is lying, He did not meet Owens dad. He made all that up. Dude is full of s**t

oh yeah and Jake Landon’s mom....wore his jersey and white shorts.......the little whack tailgate...had a sandwich tray some cold chicken  and some chips....dry looking brownies.....Oh yeah and Shilohs dad was sitting there....Asked him if he posted on a message board as well...And if he knew who did....

Would you like to meet Monday or Tuesday ?  and I can fill you in on more?

1 hour ago, blueandgold2389 said:

How would you know who I met? I thought you were a coach?  You had time to get some of those funny looking cupcakes and prepare for a game at the same time? Were you even there Coach?

19 minutes ago, irishfootball1906 said:

oh yeah and Jake Landon’s mom....wore his jersey and white shorts.......the little whack tailgate...had a sandwich tray some cold chicken  and some chips....dry looking brownies.....Oh yeah and Shilohs dad was sitting there....Asked him if he posted on a message board as well...And if he knew who did....

Would you like to meet Monday or Tuesday ?  and I can fill you in on more?

Actually the Irish fans tailgated with the Elder fans.  LaRosa pizza and Skyline chili.

5 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

Actually the Irish fans tailgated with the Elder fans.  LaRosa pizza and Skyline chili.

HAHAHA... and we now know he was nowhere around... 

Just now, Olympian06 said:

There's just no room for a tailgate the way the Irish do it .  There's barely enough room to park cars.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, PHJIrish said:

Yes that was one of them. And the cathedral coach bus was right around the corner from that tailgate next to the weigh room where they were selling tickets out front...I just described the setup, anyone who was there, would reluctantly confirm that.....haha...man you guys are something.....Lets meet on Monday and figure it all out.

36 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Hahaha, ask anyone who was there near the weight room, to not only confirm the setup of the coach bus but also the food there...ill wait.......they also sold larossa had a little pizza trailer at the game...smh....soooo right no where to be found....want me to describe anything else there?  Mind your business guy

36 minutes ago, Olympian06 said:

Hahaha, ask anyone who was there near the weight room, to not only confirm the setup of the coach bus but also the food there...ill wait.......they also sold larossa had a little pizza trailer at the game...smh....soooo right no where to be found....want me to describe anything else there?  Mind your business guy