Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Fine Print

Triton football community needs your prayers

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Triton Community from the Bluejays!

Prayers from the Madison Grant community. May God Comfort your community in your time of loss.

Thanks to the Pioneer football community (our opponent this Friday night) for creating a Cameron Scarberry Memorial Fund on GoFundMe.com!  There is also a GoFundMe account set up to assist the family with funeral expenses.  I am always amazed at the outpouring of support from our small town communities in times of crisis and sorrow!  I have no personal connection to the Scarberry family, but I'm sure they are extremely grateful for the support.  Thanks to all!

If anyone is interested in contributing, the link to the Memorial Fund is https://www.gofundme.com/cameron-scarberry-memorial-fund.

• Upvote 2

Very Sorry to hear this news...  I'm sure my fellow Miner fans and the LInton program sends their thoughts along with mine.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:01 PM, Trojan474 said:

A truly tragic day.  From celebrating my son's birthday to learning one of his friends had died was horrible.  It sucks seeing your kid hurting and knowing there isn't anything you can do.  You just pray for healing.  #54

IMG_4561.PNG

Prayers for so many. Can't imagine. No words 

Prayers to all from LaVille Lancer staff, students and fans.....  Very emotional for ALL of us.....stay COMMUNITY STRONG!!

Seeger players paused and prayed for Triton before our team meal last evening....

Also prayers from this former Triton assistant.

• Upvote 3

I tell ya, as much as I hate getting my (Triton's) ass kicked, I was happy it was Pioneer.  With everything that went on this week, it was emotionally draining.  Pioneer showed they are a real class program.  The after game prayer was awesome.  I stood there with tears in my eyes as I listened to Coach Berry talk to our team.  They didn't have to do any of the things they did but they did and it was greatly appreciated by our community.  It was also nice to see some Bremen families and players there, and also Coach Barr from Winamac.

• Upvote 2