Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Fine Print

Triton football community needs your prayers

I'm a believer in God, Christ Jesus, and the Holy Spirit - and I believe in the power of prayer.  Please pray for the Triton community as we deal with the death of Junior two-way starter Cameron Scarberry, who was killed in a car accident today.  It will be a tough week for the Trojans.

• Like 7

Guest PAC FAN

My condolences and prayers for this young mans family, team, school, and community.

My sincere condolences to the Scarberry family and the entire Triton School Corporation on the loss of Cameron.

Thoughts and prayers to everyone in the coming days.

A truly tragic day.  From celebrating my son's birthday to learning one of his friends had died was horrible.  It sucks seeing your kid hurting and knowing there isn't anything you can do.  You just pray for healing.  #54

IMG_4561.PNG

Edited by Trojan474
  • Like 1

Prayers from a former Jimtown guy down here in Greenwood. Will be lifting up the family and the entire Triton community. Praying for the God of comfort to be near those who hurt and that through all of this He will be glorified. 

Thoughts and prayers from Culver Community.  Very tough watching film last evening and seeing all the plays he made and to realize he is no longer with us.  Prayers for all of the Triton Community.  

• Like 1

We lost a player and a cheerleader a few years ago in a car wreck, very hard. Many prayers from the Monroe Central community to the Triton community and all the families involved.