Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NOTICE: Me, me, me... I am back.

This thread is about me, thou holier than thou admin/moderator. Now that @DK_Barons and @77Jimmie have welded the bleachers back together with bailing twin and chewing gum from the class of 1973, we can properly have a smack down.

1. Reitz = Gibson Southern south; Memorial yes; Castle no (Why is my niece now enrolled in her first year of kindergarten at Castle?!? Recruited into the gymnastics program, I believe.) Paradise no more? Fair weather fans, can you get enough Walmarts in and around Newburgh? Take an adventure and drive to the East Side Walmart at midnight on the 31st. Good times!

2. PAC ADs finally listened to what we were saying ... after 10 years (yes you can get to TGD archives using waybackmachine.com) ... as early as 2006-2008 some of us suggested splitting the PAC into an upper/lower tier or combining with the Big 8 @Bcaster and @DaveMosbey recall these discussions, I'm sure.

3. Stay humble, but don't get it mixed. @TW (wherever you are) has that Circle City Conference page on lockdown. It's the Cathedral kryptonite. Can't beat Cathedral at its own game? Divide and conquer starting at the CYO level.

Boo yaa from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq (7-8 hours ahead of you, no apologies). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Wait isn’t it Gibson Southern=Reitz north? 

Or did you mean it the original way you stated? 

Is there a difference?

Just now, SoIndRef said:

Also, you were referenced for the Matchup Predictor that was lost in the crash...

Do you still have that? @hhpatriot04

"That" is a bunch of line of computer code. Yes I still have it, but not the most updated version. Hoping to get it up and running by Week 1 or 2.

On 8/14/2019 at 4:54 PM, Coach Nowlin said:

How if @dawgieinthepound gets out of his hibernation we will have a Mid 2000's QUORUM!!!  

OH SNAP

Such the prognosticator he was. Dawgie shall remain in the pound until Batesville DBs learn to cover a pump--and-go fly route. In his defense, he shouldn't have been playing CB. Definitely more of a rover/SS type.