Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Week 1 RENSSELAER CENTRAL HOSTS 1st EVER MILITARY APPRECIATION NIGHT WITH SPECIAL GUEST

What a great way to honor our military and to honor your falling alumni.  Rensselaer, you should be commended for what you're doing.  This makes the rivalry game with KV have that much more meaning with Jasper county's military included.  I'm not sure why every Indiana High School isn't doing something like this, because every school has alumni that are serving, have served, or will be serving in the near future. 

• Like 1

What a ceremony!!!!     Great Job to all who were involved.   Started with our Vietnam Club led by HS kids who investigated and found 7 fallen Bombers, plaque dedication, appreciation to all branches and then Anthem Singer bringing down the house.    Special Night!!

2 hours ago, brvheart63 said:

Thank you Bomber Nation. Football is a family. We love all of our family. I know that the Bomber nation did a masterful job in the Military appreciation night. I hope that other schools throughout the state follow your lead and example. 

West Central is hosting a Military Appreciation night on Friday October 4th, when they play host to county rival Winamac. I told a teacher about what Rensselaer was doing and she said something to our AD and he agreed with it. I still say every school in the state should honor our military and follow Rensselaer's lead.  

• Like 1

I know bopping around Twittersvere leading up to GameDay, there was a lot of week 1 Military Appreciation games. 

I know South Newton and North Newton did one, and I saw at least 3 others but forget the schools off top of my head.   

Cool story for our Band,  Mr. Cornelison spent the entire 1st quarter in their cheer block for the band and hung out with them watching the game and doing there thing.   😎

• Like 1