Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

8 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Liar, at least according to past statements you have made on this very forum.   And even if your statement was true, will you accept such entitlements when you become eligible?  And if you do accept will you accept payments and services until you reach the point of your contributions (plus interest of course)  then principally decline to receive any more?

Please, feel free.  Will you please tell us the government K-12 school and government university you attend so I can do the same for you?

I’m not a liar and I have never stated on this Forum that I have received Social Security payments. 
Period.

Yes, I do plan to accept those payments. 2 of my children will also be eligible to receive benefits once I do. I plan for them to accept those also. If I live long enough to be paid more than I contributed, yes, I plan to continue to receive those benefits. I’m not the one opposing Social Security, so I won’t be going against my principles. 

if you had paid attention, you would know what schools I attended. Search the OOB or ask one of your “friends” if you really want to know.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

18 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Liar, at least according to past statements you have made on this very forum.   And even if your statement was true, will you accept such entitlements when you become eligible?  And if you do accept will you accept payments and services until you reach the point of your contributions (plus interest of course)  then principally decline to receive any more?

Please, feel free.  Will you please tell us the government K-12 school and government university you attend so I can do the same for you?

I'll be honest Muda, I have no recollection of @gonzoron claiming to be on SS. If I recall that's an assumption you ran with and no one ever said any different. 

I just got an estimate from SS, it clearly states the amount of money both myself and my employers have paid into it. Yes it's a government ran Ponzi scheme, and if the government elects to stop it tomorrow, fine, but I want the money I paid in, as well as what has been paid in on my behalf. I'm pretty sure I could make a great deal more heading into retirement.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I’m not a liar and I have never stated on this Forum that I have received Social Security payments. 
Period.

Yes, I do plan to accept those payments. 2 of my children will also be eligible to receive benefits once I do. I plan for them to accept those also. If I live long enough to be paid more than I contributed, yes, I plan to continue to receive those benefits. I’m not the one opposing Social Security, so I won’t be going against my principles. 

if you had paid attention, you would know what schools I attended. Search the OOB or ask one of your “friends” if you really want to know.

Yes, you have.  Period.  For some reason you are now afraid to admit it.  

Your principle is to suck off of the government teat for as long and for as much as you can. We get it.   Nice example you are setting for those two children.  Such a generational abuse of federal entitlements must make you and the entire gonzoron family tree proud.

No, I wasn't paying attention to what schools you attended,  that information wasn't important to me at the time.  I don't feel like trawling through 2k+ of your drivel to find out, either.  So maybe I'll just send the inquiry to the Hamilton Heights government school corporation.  I believe that is the government school that services your compound.  Of course you could be lying about that as well...............

• Disdain 2
  • Sit and spin 2

2 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Your principle is to suck off of the government teat for as long and for as much as you can. We get it. 

We also get that your principle is to oppose teat sucking by anyone not named Muda69. 

So maybe I'll just send the inquiry to the Hamilton Heights government school corporation.  I believe that is the government school that services your compound.  Of course you could be lying about that as well...............

Do that. None of your money was used to finance my education there, they'll laugh at you.

small report cards.jpg

21 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

We also get that your principle is to oppose teat sucking by anyone not named Muda69. 

You see gonzo my principles, thoughts, opinions, and outlook regarding government have changed considerably since I was 18-22 years of age.  Yours however,  appear to not have.   

I oppose all sucking at the government teat, even now when I look back at that tender young age during my college years.  Hence my desire to make good.  You however have no such desire,  you just continue to take and take and take from the taxpayer.  Frankly your lack or principles regarding personal freedom, liberty, and truly limited government disgust me.

21 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Do that. None of your money was used to finance my education there, they'll laugh at you

small report cards.jpg

And thanks for the barely readable scanned images.  No dates on them,  so I assume your "none of my money" comment is lie as well................

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1
  • Sit and spin 1

8 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

You see gonzo my principles, thoughts, opinions, and outlook regarding government have changed considerably since I was 18-22 years of age.  Yours however,  appear to not have.   

I oppose all sucking at the government teat, even now when I look back at that tender young age during my college years.  Hence my desire to make good.  You however have no such desire,  you just continue to take and take and take from the taxpayer.  Frankly your lack or principles regarding personal freedom, liberty, and truly limited government disgust me.

And thanks for the barely readable scanned images.  No dates on them,  so I assume your "none of my money" comment is lie as well................

silver dollar.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, BARRYOSAMA said:

The invite would entail him driving on a taxpayer funded highway.

He could not do so and stay true to his principles.

Maybe he has a jetpack that could get him there.

Nice try, Night Hawk.

I help pay for for those highways via something called a "fuel tax" or a "user tax".   I generally have little issue with this kind of taxation as long as it is voluntary (I don't pay it if I choose not to drive a fuel powered vehicle)  and the money is used to build and maintain roads.  Having said that I would still prefer private roads when possible that charge a toll, a more direct user tax.

Involuntary taxes like payroll taxes used to fund entitlements like Social Security and Medicaid however are theft.  Plain and simple.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Do that. None of your money was used to finance my education there, they'll laugh at you.

small report cards.jpg

Is that carbon paper printout on there from a good old-fashioned typewriter?  Manual typewriter I'd surmise. And then the hand-written grades because it takes too much time to put those things back in the typewriter, with the carbon paper, to type in the grades.  😀

Talk about a whiff of nostalgia!

BTW, those zero absences are ruining your devil-may-care, rebel facade.  You were a good kid.  😀

silver dollar.jpg

That's not CJB's car is it?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

The invite would entail him driving on a taxpayer funded highway.

He could not do so and stay true to his principles.

Maybe he has a jetpack that could get him there.

They'd kick him out anyway. Keyboards are not acceptable weapons for a fight there.

I help pay for for those highways via something called a "fuel tax" or a "user tax".   I generally have little issue with this kind of taxation as long as it is voluntary (I don't pay it if I choose not to drive a fuel powered vehicle)  and the money is used to build and maintain roads.  Having said that I would still prefer private roads when possible that charge a toll, a more direct user tax.

Involuntary taxes like payroll taxes used to fund entitlements like Social Security and Medicaid however are theft.  Plain and simple.

A myth.  About half of road costs come from income and sales taxes.  This number is climbing.

https://frontiergroup.org/reports/fg/who-pays-roads

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

A myth.  About half of road costs come from income and sales taxes.  This number is climbing.

https://frontiergroup.org/reports/fg/who-pays-roads

Not a myth.  Where did I say 100% of fuel taxes paid for road construction and maintenance.   Yet you have to admit it still pays for a significant percentage of it, the rest partially comes from legalized theft.

8 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

I suppose you could drive there but would have to take your jetpack home.

Perhaps I need a pilot's license.

• Disdain 1

Licensed Pile it:

Image result for pile wood"

Libertarian Pile it:

Image result for pile wood"

Hardly.  But you keep believing that if it makes you feel superior.   

So in gonzo's utopia one has to have a government issued license to stack firewood.  Got it.  Perhaps he could be the county firewood stacking inspector.

• Disdain 2

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

If you think woman fantasizing about gang rape is more palatable, that speaks volumes. 

If you support a man who thinks it's ok to walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy, that speaks volumes.

Edited by gonzoron
  • Like 1