• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

6 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

What about the perm?

And you know it's a perm how exactly?

7 hours ago, foxbat said:

He's a "libertarian" in a GOP sweater vest.  Gotta admit though, the look works for him.

Why do you use the word libertarian in quotes in this context,  Mr. foxbat?

• Disdain 1

An a hole would be the guy who votes against extending unemployment benefits to those affected by the virus.

I wonder if the perm will donate his paycheck while is not working.   Somehow, I doubt it.

Pointing out irony is not gloating.  Get off your high horse and back on Rocinante.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

27 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You mean like the vote knocked down by Senate Dems today?  Shockingly you fail to mention that. 

You couldn’t wait to point out “irony”....you loved sticking it to Muda. Good for you big man. 

Stay safe in your parent’s basement. Just yell louder when you need more food. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You mean like the vote knocked down by Senate Dems today?  Shockingly you fail to mention that. 

Yes the one that protected all the corporate paymasters. Not at all shocking you didn't mention their reasons.

Gotta take care of the fat cats first. #BurrSellOFF

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/politics/mcconnell-coronavirus-cnntv/index.html

FTA:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Thursday defended the Senate Republicans coming up with a proposed $1 trillion economic stimulus plan to battle the coronavirus without any input from Democrats, saying bipartisan negotiations were skipped in favor of speed.

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-03-13/house-expected-to-vote-on-economic-stimulus-package-for-coronavirus

FTA:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steven T. Mnuchin reached a deal Friday on an economic stimulus package to address the coronavirus, providing paid sick leave for workers and pumping billions of dollars to states for food programs and unemployment benefits.

Pelosi announced the agreement Friday evening, not long after President Trump trashed it at an afternoon news conference.

“We are proud to have reached an agreement with the administration to resolve outstanding challenges, and now will soon pass the Families First Coronavirus Response Act,” she wrote in a letter to colleagues late Friday.

A few hours later, Trump tweeted his own endorsement. “I encourage all Republicans and Democrats to come together and VOTE YES!” Trump wrote.

23 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Maybe, maybe not. Do you have proof the picture is altered?

Why yes gonzo, a grown man and politician is going to make some kind of speech/comment/announcement, standing in what is most likely some kind of government building,  with curlers in his hair.   

Grow up.

10 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Yes the one that protected all the corporate paymasters. Not at all shocking you didn't mention their reasons.

Gotta take care of the fat cats first. #BurrSellOFF

You mean the "corporate paymasters" whose businesses and industries provide employment to millions of American and non-American individuals?

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Why yes gonzo, a grown man and politician is going to make some kind of speech/comment/announcement, standing in what is most likely some kind of government building,  with curlers in his hair.   

It's just as likely that the picture was taken in his bathroom at home. There is nothing in the picture to denote that it is in a government building. 

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Grow up.

Image result for things ain't nobody got time for

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

It's just as likely that the picture was taken in his bathroom at home. There is nothing in the picture to denote that it is in a government building. 

Why yes, everyone keeps a full-sized American Flag and what looks to be some kind of fern in their bathroom.

Just keep digging your hole of stupidity gonzo.  It is quite humorous.

worlds_smallest_stretch_armstrong_1a.jpg

• Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Thanks. I agree it's humorous that you choose to debate whether Rand Paul perms his hair or not. It has provided me and others quite a few laughs.

I believe it was you or your sockpuppet Barry who brought up the subject,  not I.  I simply asked for proof of the assertion.  That is hardly a "debate".  Although to somebody as simple minded as you it probably seems like it.

• Disdain 2

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I believe it was you or your sockpuppet Barry who brought up the subject,  not I.  I simply asked for proof of the assertion.  That is hardly a "debate".  Although to somebody as simple minded as you it probably seems like it.

I simply asked for proof of your assertion the picture was false. You failed to provide it. Hypocrite much?

10 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I simply asked for proof of your assertion the picture was false. You failed to provide it. Hypocrite much?

No, Gonzo.  I gave you the logical proof you asked for.   Now you are just spinning and stretching your self into oblivion.   Again.

• Disdain 1

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

No, Gonzo.  I gave you the logical proof you asked for.   Now you are just spinning and stretching your self into oblivion.   Again.

I'm merely playing Muda's Advocate. Isn't that your MO?

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Disgusting behavior.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/absolutely-irresponsible-rand-pauls-colleagues-145950404.html

Like many libertarians, they only think about themselves.

You obviously don't know many libertarians.

How is living like a sheep in your mom's basement going?  She still bringing you meals?

And exactly how does the "being tested" automatically equate to "testing positive".  Does the article state Mr. Paul visiting the gym after testing positive for COVID-19? Your SJW and TDS is showing again.

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 2

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

You obviously don't know many libertarians.

How is living like a sheep in your mom's basement going?  She still bringing you meals?

And exactly how does the "being tested" automatically equate to "testing positive".  Does the article state Mr. Paul visiting the gym after testing positive for COVID-19? Your SJW and TDS is showing again.

According to Mr. Paul, he had not been experiencing any symptoms and had only decided to be tested because of a possible exposure. 

Still doesn't have any symptoms......so I'm sure it was status quo until a positive.  Had he paid attention to the CDC guidelines and not tested until he had symptoms, he may never had known he was positive.  And neither would we.

52 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Had he paid attention to the CDC guidelines and not tested until he had symptoms, he may never had known he was positive.  And neither would we.

Where did he go to get tested? Are the Covid-19 tests only available to Libertarians?

Where can the rest of US go to get tested? 

Edited by gonzoron