Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

According to CDC estimates, about 60 million Americans were infected with swine flu, which caused more than a quarter-million hospitalizations and more than 12,000 deaths. Yet cable-news networks didn’t provide 24/7 coverage of the swine flu outbreak or blame President Obama for the spread of the disease,

• Disdain 1

26 minutes ago, Howe said:

Democrats ridicule people who convert their factory from pillow to mask production during a virus outbreak. 

If Trump hadn't sent 18 tons of masks and other PPE to China, we wouldn't need mask production from a pillow maker. 

26 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

If Trump hadn't sent 18 tons of masks and other PPE to China, we wouldn't need mask production from a pillow maker. 

How about California, who under the Democratic leadership of Governor Jerry Brown failed to maintain or just gave away it's stockpile of 50 million N95 respirators, 2,400 portable ventilators and kits to set up 21,000 additional patient beds.  A stockpile authorized by then-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:  https://revealnews.org/article/california-created-a-massive-medical-reserve-with-acute-care-beds-ventilators-and-n95-masks-and-let-it-collapse/

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Of course since I am an adherent of the Zero Aggression Policy, and sexual assault by it's very nature is an aggressive act against another individual,  I'm already covered.

It is called the Zero Aggression Principle.  

Freudian slip, I'm guessing.

• Like 1

Just now, BARRYOSAMA said:

It is called the Zero Aggression Principle.  

Freudian slip, I'm guessing.

Possibly. We all have them.  Frankly if more people followed the ZAP it would be a better world, don't you agree?

• Disdain 1

8 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

How about California, who under the Democratic leadership of Governor Jerry Brown failed to maintain or just gave away it's stockpile of 50 million N95 respirators, 2,400 portable ventilators and kits to set up 21,000 additional patient beds.  A stockpile authorized by then-Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:  https://revealnews.org/article/california-created-a-massive-medical-reserve-with-acute-care-beds-ventilators-and-n95-masks-and-let-it-collapse/

They were sacrificed in the name of cutting government budget and not during a pandemic. Something I thought you were a proponent of? Guess you're all for big government spending after all?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

They were sacrificed in the name of cutting government budget and not during a pandemic. Something I thought you were a proponent of? Guess you're all for big government spending after all?

My opinion of Mr. Brown's and Mr.Schwarzenegger's actions are irrelevant to the story.  I just laid out the facts.

So based on your statement government should only purchase additional medical equipment and supplies after a pandemic has already occurred.  How logical.

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Frankly if more people followed the ZAP it would be a better world, don't you agree?

Football sure would be boring.

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

I just laid out the facts.

Apples to Oranges

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

So based on your statement government should only purchase additional medical equipment and supplies after a pandemic has already occurred.  How logical

No, my statement is that government shouldn't give medical equipment away to another country during a pandemic.

Just now, gonzoron said:

Football sure would be boring.

This statement just shows you how ignorant of the ZAP you really are.  What part of "consenting parties/adults" do you not understand?

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Apples to Oranges

Please elaborate.

• Disdain 1

No, my statement is that government shouldn't give medical equipment away to another country during a pandemic.

Hmm, I don't recall another country being mentioned in the article I linked to.

FTA:

Much of the medical equipment – including the ventilators, critical life-saving tools that are in short supply in the current pandemic – was given to local hospitals and health agencies, former health officials said. But the equipment was donated without any funding to maintain them. The respirators were allowed to expire without being replaced.

Jennifer Lim, acting chief deputy director for the Emergency Medical Services Authority, said by email that after the mobile hospital program was defunded, the state had “redesigned” it, converting the units into what she called “mobile medical shelters.” One was given to the California National Guard, and another was broken up into parts and distributed to local agencies. Only one shelter was kept by the state. 

• Disdain 1

You are correct. I'm not too familiar with crackpot theories.

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. [...] No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." - Thomas Jefferson

Yes, a crackpot theory. 

If you want to go down this road, gonzo, I'll ask you a question:  When did you stop beating your wife?

• Disdain 1

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Hmm, I don't recall another country being mentioned in the article I linked to.

FTA:

LOL, you posted it in response to my comment about supplies shipped to China by the Trump Administration. A little addled today?

• Haha 1

Just now, gonzoron said:

LOL, you posted it in response to my comment about supplies shipped to China by the Trump Administration. A little addled today?

No, just can't keep up with your level of TDS.

How many people in the U.S. have currently died due to a lack of masks and other PPE?

• Disdain 2

10 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

This statement just shows you how ignorant of the ZAP you really are.  What part of "consenting parties/adults" do you not understand?

Please elaborate.

3 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. [...] No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him." - Thomas Jefferson

Yes, a crackpot theory. 

If you want to go down this road, gonzo, I'll ask you a question:  When did you stop beating your wife?

I see nothing in Jefferson's quote about "consenting parties/adults". 

1 minute ago, Muda69 said:

How many people in the U.S. have currently died due to a lack of masks and other PPE?

I don't know. Not sure why we need an overpriced pillow manufacturer speaking at a Covid-19 White House briefing either.

5 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I see nothing in Jefferson's quote about "consenting parties/adults". 

Either do I.  Hypothetical:   If I walk up you gonzo and say "please slap me in the face" and you comply have you violated the ZAP?

3 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I don't know. Not sure why we need an overpriced pillow manufacturer speaking at a Covid-19 White House briefing either.

Either do I.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 1

9 hours ago, Howe said:

Based on a CNN interview last night, Cuomo repeatedly stated he is not going to run for president. The DNC realizes the democrats have no chance with Biden. He is incapable of stringing together a sentence. I believe Biden will be cast out. Hillary will come to the rescue and will be their nominee again. It will be hilarious.

violence | The Weekly Sift

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

China nationalized American manufacturer 3M and prohibits exports of N95 face masks and other medical supplies from their factory in China to America.

• Disdain 1

19 hours ago, Howe said:

Democrats ridicule people who convert their factory from pillow to mask production during a virus outbreak. 

Agreed.   Gonzo and his ilk absolutely hate individuals like Mr. Lindell who pulled themselves up out of addiction/poverty/etc.  and became successful entrepreneurs, then have the gall to support a national effort with being forced by government to do so:

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/03/mike-lindell-hero-not-yamiche-alcindor/?utm_source=recirc-desktop&utm_medium=homepage&utm_campaign=river&utm_content=featured-content-trending&utm_term=first

MyPillow CEO Michael Lindell, a self-made former crack addict, is going to transform 75 percent of his manufacturing capacity to make 10,000 cotton face masks per day by the end of the week, ramping up production to 50,000 a day in a month. That sounds like a patriotic act to me, especially given that Lindell is undertaking the effort without being forced to do so by a federal agency. I hope the guy becomes a billionaire after this is all over.

NBC? Not so much. The headline on its “analysis” of Lindell’s remarks was “Trump fluffs MyPillow in Rose Garden.” This matched the basic tone taken by a large faction within the political press. Why? Presumably because, at the end of his remarks, Lindell claimed that the Lord Almighty had helped elect Donald Trump president to save our once-beleaguered nation from its alleged depravations. Listen, if there is a God, I hope He refrains from tipping the scales of presidential contests. But it’s not surprising to hear an evangelical Christian talking about the world this way — unless, that is, you’ve never met one.

Of course, anyone who shows anything less than hostility toward the president is immediately cast as a reactionary, and their actions dismissed as questionable and self-serving. Many of the CEOs who have stood with Trump at his press conferences — this week, or in weeks prior — hold varying religious and partisan beliefs. The press didn’t have similar qualms about the CEOs of CVS or Walgreens, because they kept their views to themselves.

Lindell is a villain for speaking his truth, as the kids say. Yet the real heroes of our age — White House political correspondents — are applauded for speaking theirs. Yesterday, PBS’s Yamiche Alcindor, one of the many pundits masquerading as a dispassionate journalist, was chided by Trump during his presser. Immediately, journalists, who are now perhaps the most tribalistic group in American political life, rallied around her with fawning tributes to her bravery and victimhood (because Trump only lashes out at black women, apparently). #WeLoveYamiche is the hashtag, if you’re interested.

The overall breadth and intensity of the anti-Trump press demonstrates there are few inhibitions and zero limitations on free press (though many in the media do advocate to limit your free speech). No one has been stopped from engaging, investigating, writing, or sharing their antagonism toward Trump. Nor should they.

Some lucky Americans, such as Alcindor, are afforded the benefit of challenging the president personally. That’s fine. I wish the press had exhibited the same level of reflexive antagonism toward every president. They don’t. But Lindell’s political and religious views do not diminish his patriotic act, just as Alcindor’s ability to make the president mad does not transform her into a hero. It doesn’t even make her good at her job.

Now, perhaps our media culture has spent so much time politicizing the world that they’ve confused patriotism with victimhood. Or maybe they’re so obsessed with fighting the president that they can’t recognize that his fans might be capable of a good deed. But if where you stand on Trump is your guiding definition of patriotism and heroism, your moral compass might be broken.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 2

20 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Yes, a crackpot theory. 

Ironic that you're using a quote from Thomas Jefferson as the basis for your supposed stance as being against sexual abuse.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Spot on......

Now if BO was president, and Lindell volunteered to do the same thing.....the media would have melted and libs across the US would be gushing over themselves with love and thanks.....they might have had an issue with his expression of faith, but overall...instant adoration.

They would be fine with his expression of faith if he were a radical Islamic terror loving Muslim who hates America.

• Disdain 3

12 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Ironic that you're using a quote from Thomas Jefferson as the basis for your supposed stance as being against sexual abuse.

Nobody's perfect Gonzo, except for you I guess.

• Disdain 2