Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

2 hours ago, swordfish said:

Looks like the Sanders squad may get a little rowdy at the convention......

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sanders-convention-delegates-push-back?fbclid=IwAR0EgEz56vzgosBjMm-gh2YtyEXEScDgRgWyv-YZ2QrQvQLAcPvZ4kU3-fA

Sanders delegates push back at agreements prohibiting convention dissent: 'It’s ridiculous'

Just wait until someone tells them they can't get in free. 😄 They will have to shout from outside. 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Just wait until someone tells them they can't get in free. 😄 They will have to shout from outside. 

Glad I'll be in and out of that area a month earlier. 300 team basketball tournament at the Wisconsin Center. It was originally scheduled for April.That didn't happen. Not sure why it's called The Windy City Classic...........when it's in Milwaukee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/20/2020 at 6:18 PM, Muda69 said:

He did drop out..but I do believe the House and Senate will use his idea and will come up with something. 

On 5/20/2020 at 5:38 PM, Howe said:

Interesting perspective.

Perhaps fear mongering is responsible for the economic shutdown of most businesses in Indiana for a virus where 99.99976% of residents have not died.

Funny. You werent complaining when Trump shut the government down but now you care?

Just imagine if Trump took action earlier. The Economy might not have ever been shut down. 

3 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Funny. You werent complaining when Trump shut the government down but now you care?

Just imagine if Trump took action earlier. The Economy might not have ever been shut down. 

The shut downs were based on wildly inaccurate projections from so called "experts". I never supported any shutdown. The proper protocol is to quarantine the sick, isolate the vulnerable and let everyone else beat the virus with their immune system.

It's pretty sad when a political party is so weak and their presidential candidate is so pathetic that the strategy of destroying the economy is considered by them as their best chance of winning an election.

• Disdain 1

37 minutes ago, Howe said:

The shut downs were based on wildly inaccurate projections from so called "experts". I never supported any shutdown. The proper protocol is to quarantine the sick, isolate the vulnerable and let everyone else beat the virus with their immune system.

It's pretty sad when a political party is so weak and their presidential candidate is so pathetic that the strategy of destroying the economy is considered by them as their best chance of winning an election.

• Disdain 1

Perhaps the DNC and their big donors have made their decision on who Biden's vice presidential candidate will be. Biden has no input on this decision.

Klobuchar's husband used Hydroxychloroquine treatment for the University of Minnesota Hyroxychloroquine COVID-19 Clinical Trials.

Klobuchar trolls Trump on taking drug that husband used to treat coronavirus

Democratic Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar mocked President Trump on Wednesday about a COVID-19 treatment she believed her husband John Bessler was treated with during his bout with the disease.

“Well, I think that I listened to the science there. I believe he did briefly take that drug… or some drug like it, but I think that we have to listen to the science and you have to listen to your doctors with what is going to work in each individual situation,”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/klobuchar-trolls-trump-on-taking-drug-that-husband-used-to-treat-coronavirus

Edited by Howe
  • Disdain 1

10 hours ago, Howe said:

Thanks, doc. It’s so simple. Why didn’t all those experts think of that? 😷🤒🤧

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Thanks, doc. It’s so simple. Why didn’t all those experts think of that? 😷🤒🤧

Because they saw "2.4 million Americans dead" projected and had what would be called a "knee-jerk" reaction.  OR - the ends justify the means.......

• Like 1

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

The remarks came during an at-times contentious interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning.

Joe Biden

Former Vice President Joe Biden. | Win McNamee/Getty Images

By QUINT FORGEY

05/22/2020 08:39 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday emphatically defended his ties to the African-American community — telling a popular black radio personality that he “ain’t black” if he was still weighing whether to support Biden or President Donald Trump in November’s general election.

The remarks from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee came during an at-times contentious interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning, during which co-host Charlamagne tha God challenged Biden over his decades-long record on racial issues and current contemplation of a black, female running mate.  “I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you: There are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” Biden said of his search process for a vice presidential nominee.

It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

“You can't do that to black media!” Charlamagne retored.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o’clock,” Biden shot back, apparently referring to a subsequent media appearance by Dr. Jill Biden, before adding: “Uh oh. I’m in trouble.”

“Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden,” Charlamagne said. “It’s a long way until November. We've got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

During the Democratic presidential primary, “The Breakfast Club” developed into a popular pit stop for aspiring White House contenders, who sat for interviews on the New York-based nationally syndicated radio show and took candid questions on the state of the race and their agenda for African Americans.

Like many other media outlets eschewed by the Biden campaign throughout the primary contest, the former vice president did not appear on the program until after vanquishing his rivals for the party’s nomination.

So the new Democrat campaign slogan is now "If you ain't for Joe, you ain't black" is it?

Yes - this really happened this morning.  Do you honestly think the news will even hint at this?  Probably more interested to see if the President has a mask on......

Edited by swordfish
  • Disdain 1

https://hannity.com/media-room/abrams-on-voting-illegal-immigrants-now-no-longer-able-to-elect-anyone-who-represents-them/?fbclid=IwAR3GlnAqBlS8bqGXnM6Dku1d3vAxaFK-ND9vir-KIAVpLpw-SENoM6d51xo

Potential Democratic frontrunner for Vice President Stacey Abrams surprised viewers on social media Thursday; lamenting that illegal immigrants “are no longer able to elect anyone who represents them.”

“In the United States today, 50% of the population under the age of 15 is communities of color. If you remove them from the calculation then what that means is you create a whiter, more Republican voting base,” said Abrams.

Stacey Abrams: illegal immigrants "are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them"https://youtu.be/CRCB7cYMDEI 

“They are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them… This weaponization is not only intentional, it’s continuing,” she added.

illegal immigrants "are now no longer able to elect anyone who represents them"

LOL - Wut?   ILLEGAL ALIENS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE - HENCE THE TERM "ILLEGAL".  

Amy Klobuchar may be acceptable to the Democrats as long as she continues to mock President Trump for taking the same Hydroxychloroquine treatment her husband received for his coronavirus diagnosis. If Klobuchar ever says a positive word about Hydroxychloroquine or the President, she can expect the same treatment from the Democrat party as Michigan Representative Karen Whitsett received.

• Disdain 1

23 minutes ago, Howe said:

Amy Klobuchar may be acceptable to the Democrats as long as she continues to mock President Trump for taking the same Hydroxychloroquine treatment her husband received for his coronavirus diagnosis. If Klobuchar ever says a positive word about Hydroxychloroquine or the President, she can expect the same treatment from the Democrat party as Michigan Representative Karen Whitsett received.

Taking it for treatment of the virus and taking it as a preventive measure are two COMPLETELY different things. 

6 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Taking it for treatment of the virus and taking it as a preventive measure are two COMPLETELY different things. 

Sure, but taken under the supervision of a doctor makes the reason for taking the drug, being scrutinized by someone lacking the "MD" after his/her name, irrelevant.  (IMHO)

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, swordfish said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

Biden: ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

The remarks came during an at-times contentious interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning.

Joe Biden

By QUINT FORGEY

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday emphatically defended his ties to the African-American community — telling a popular black radio personality that he “ain’t black” if he was still weighing whether to support Biden or President Donald Trump in November’s general election.

The remarks from the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee came during an at-times contentious interview on “The Breakfast Club” that aired Friday morning, during which co-host Charlamagne tha God challenged Biden over his decades-long record on racial issues and current contemplation of a black, female running mate.  “I’m not acknowledging anybody who is being considered, but I guarantee you: There are multiple black women being considered. Multiple,” Biden said of his search process for a vice presidential nominee.

It was then that an aide to the Biden campaign could be heard interjecting into the conversation, attempting to cut short the interview. “Thank you so much. That’s really our time. I apologize,” the aide said.

“I do that to white media and black media because my wife has to go on at 6 o’clock,” Biden shot back, apparently referring to a subsequent media appearance by Dr. Jill Biden, before adding: “Uh oh. I’m in trouble.”

“Listen, you’ve got to come see us when you come to New York, VP Biden,” Charlamagne said. “It’s a long way until November. We've got more questions.”

“You’ve got more questions?” Biden replied. “Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

During the Democratic presidential primary, “The Breakfast Club” developed into a popular pit stop for aspiring White House contenders, who sat for interviews on the New York-based nationally syndicated radio show and took candid questions on the state of the race and their agenda for African Americans.

Like many other media outlets eschewed by the Biden campaign throughout the primary contest, the former vice president did not appear on the program until after vanquishing his rivals for the party’s nomination.

So the new Democrat campaign slogan is now "If you ain't for Joe, you ain't black" is it?

Yes - this really happened this morning.  Do you honestly think the news will even hint at this?  Probably more interested to see if the President has a mask on......

CNN when Biden says it: Just a poor attempt at humor. Also CNN if Trump drinks his coffee black: Proof he’s racist and wants black people to die.

Im really starting to think Trump loses Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona and 1 of the 3 Georgia, North Carolina and Florida...and Dems pick up senate seats in Colorado, Arizona, Montana, 1 of the 2 special elections in Georgia and either Maine or North Carolina. 

Joe Biden's 'Bold' Thinking Shredded Civil Liberties and Destroyed Lives

https://reason.com/video/joe-bidens-bold-thinking-shredded-civil-liberties-and-destroyed-lives/

Joe Biden became the presumptive Democratic nominee in the 2020 election by running as a moderate unifier, hoping to win over voters with the promise of business-as-usual politics from the pre-Trump era.

Now the COVID-19 pandemic has led him to rethink his platform of a return to the days of bipartisan consensus, and his campaign is seizing the opportunity to offer what the Los Angeles Times described as "bold change" on such issues as climate change, health care, social welfare, and infrastructure.

But it's worth remembering that in his 44 years in the Senate and then as vice president, Biden repeatedly took advantage of moments of crisis to push through policies that have exacerbated some of the most critical problems afflicting American society.

Biden has been a prominent figure in the bipartisan War on Drugs for decades, he helped the Clinton administration pass disastrous crime and immigration bills, he laid the foundation for the PATRIOT Act, he assisted the George W. Bush administration in making the case for the war in Iraq, and then as vice president he oversaw the deportation of a record number of people.

Aside from his policy record, several women have accused Biden of inappropriately touching them in public, and now his campaign is in crisis because of a sexual assault allegation by a former staffer.

But the terrible choice put forth by the two major parties in 2020 isn't just about sexual misconduct or character. Joe Biden's greatest political liability is his legacy as a lawmaker and vice president—a legacy that laid the groundwork for the Trump administration's most draconian policies.

On crime, drugs, civil liberties, surveillance, immigration, and foreign policy, Biden's record serves as a cautionary tale about bipartisanship and "bold" thinking in response to perceived crises going all the way back to the '70s.

• Disdain 1

50 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Doesn't shock me. 

She changed her story Multiple times and hell. She even voted for Joe Biden. 

Who the F votes for someone that "raped" them. 

9 hours ago, swordfish said:

Joe Biden

By QUINT FORGEY

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/22/come-bidens-you-aint-black-comment-was-clearly-joke/?fbclid=IwAR1jwimgHCePQ6yslQ7YQ_72eNRllg9lVTYtDdI1h-yJP73M7Fl_mqUsxLE#click=https://t.co/9QI3nnXtlr

Clearly a joke.

11 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Douglas Wigdor said in a statement the decision to drop Reade came on Wednesday of this week, and that it wasn’t a reflection on the veracity of her claims. But he offered no specifics on why he and his firm are dropping her.

Wigdor said he and others at his firm still believe Reade’s allegation against Biden, that he digitally penetrated her and groped her in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building when she worked as a low-level staffer in his Senate office in the Spring of 1993. Biden has vehemently denied her claims, and multiple current and former Biden staffers have said they have no recollection of such an incident.

In his statement, Wigdor said his firm believed that Reade has been “subjected to a double standard” in the media and that much of the coverage surrounding her biography had little to do with her claims against Biden. The news was first reported by The New York Times.

• Disdain 1