Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

7 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Just hung up my President Trump flag and placed my President Trump yard signs out!  They look beautiful. Especially near Old Glory!  🇺🇸 

Oh the irony of placing a trump flag next to the ametican flag.

• Thanks 1

On 5/25/2020 at 4:22 PM, TrojanDad said:

I read about the case in 1973 when he worked for his Dad. You said multiple cases. Can’t find multiple cases. Also, you failed to mention the outcome of the 1973 case......

So, since I must not command Google like you, would you please share the multiple cases?

Thanks Mr. Honesty

Trump settled outside of court in 1975, then in 1978 Trump violated the agreements to that case and again was in court for it. 

It was Fred Trump and Donald. You were saying?

Screenshot_2020-05-29-20-25-04.png

On 5/25/2020 at 11:13 PM, DannEllenwood said:

Pay him no attention TD. Hope you had a great Memorial Day. 

Tomorrow should be a booming. 👌 

See above. 

You both just got schooled. 

• Like 1

https://www.vox.com/2020/5/22/21267428/fox-news-poll-biden-trump

When Fox has you losing.....

Texas, Missouri, Arizona and Georgia.. Trump's struggling..

Florida, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania are not looking good..

Trump's gonna get killed isn't he?

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

*American*

Ops lol. 

Oh well but the irony of a trump flag next to an American flag. 

4 hours ago, Muda69 said:

The irony is any uni-party candidate flag placed next to an American flag.

We once had 3 flags flying in our yard

The American Flag

The German Flag (my paternal side hails from Germany)

Indiana University flag. 

Political flags are silly. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

3 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Hey honest scholar....

Trump was working for his father during the 1973 case.  The 1973 case that was settled....(no prosecution) was when his father ran the company.  No guilt was admitted nor required to be admitted in the settlement.

The Justice Department sued Donald Trump, his father, Fred, and Trump Management in order to obtain a settlement in which Trump and his father would promise not to discriminate. The case eventually was settled two years later after Trump tried to countersue the Justice Department for $100 million for making false statements. 

https://www.npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

When the case was re-opened in 1978, it was also closed again with no conviction, settlement, etc.  

In case you forget, in this country, one is innocent unless proven guilty.  A charge does not define guilt.

Isn't it interesting that with those settled charges on the books, the Clintons, Chuck Schumer, Harry Reid, John Kerry, Charlie Rangel, etc. and Democratic Party still happly accepted political donations from Donald Trump?  Are you sure prominent Dems and the Dem party would accept $$ from a known racist?  If so, what does that say about your party?  

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/06/donald-trump-donations-democrats-hillary-clinton-119071

https://ballotpedia.org/History_of_Donald_Trump's_political_donations

Schooled my butt....I honestly can't tell if you are dishonest or simply a knucklehead that stops when he reads (or somehow intreprets) what he wants in lieu of the total story.

Again TD. It is pointless to have a discussion with people like him. 

So back on topic. What progressive liberal do the Dems plan on trotting out to get curb stomped by DJT?  Biggest Republican Presidential Victory since Reagan’s YUGE win in 84. 

On 4/20/2020 at 5:14 PM, TrojanDad said:

This entire thread is about people beating Trump in 2020.  So that is now down to one man......Joe Biden.  That is why I am referring to him.  Trump has his own thread in OOB where he can be bashed, defended, etc.  So again, this is about Biden and not Trump. 

28 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

So back on topic. 

Yeah, let's get back on topic.

Poll: Democrats underperforming with black voters

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/24/blackpac-poll-democrats-117243

A new survey of registered African American voters found that a significant number are disillusioned with the Democratic Party.

The survey, conducted by the political action committee BlackPAC, found that while black voters are largely supportive of the Democratic Party and align most with its values, more than half feel that the party is not paying close enough attention to the black community. Democrats, they argue, grew too distracted by impeachment to focus on the issues that matter to black voters, putting them out of touch with the key bloc whose support they’ve relied on for decades.

The Democratic Party maintains an overwhelming share of black support, with 70 percent saying they will vote for the party’s presidential nominee in November. Yet more than one-third of all black voters surveyed expressed a desire for “someone else” to run. Given the option to vote for the Democratic nominee, Donald Trump or a third-party candidate, Trump and the third-party candidate each received 12 percent of support.

“Black voters are extremely anxious right now about what’s happening in the country,” said Adrianne Shropshire, executive director of BlackPAC, citing the large percentages of survey participants who also expressed dissatisfaction with the economy and direction of the country. “It matters not the age category or people that live in rural or suburban communities. People are paying attention at a really high rate.”

The results of the survey come as Trump’s reelection campaign ramps up its efforts to garner black support. The president’s team has employed a number of efforts to build support in black communities — including cash giveaways to black supporters. In 2016, Trump received 8 percent of the black vote, according to exit polls. BlackPAC found that 28 percent of the black voters in its survey reported either seeing Trump’s campaign ads, receiving mail paraphernalia or being directly contacted by the Trump campaign.

Still, the president and Republican Party as a whole remain very unpopular with black voters, as 76 percent of them disapprove of the president‘s performance and nearly 80 percent support his removal from office. Of the black voters who reported contact with the Trump campaign, 57 percent said it negatively influenced their willingness to vote for the president. Nearly a quarter of voters said defeating Trump was most important to them in November.

Black voters have long been considered the backbone of the Democratic Party due to the high volume and consistency with which they have turned out to vote for the party’s nominees. In 2016, exit polls revealed that 88 percent of black voters supported Hillary Clinton. In 2012, Barack Obama got 93 percent of the black vote. Voters hold a 62 percent approval rating for Democrats in Congress, nearly 30 points above the RealClearPolitics national average.

Yet, the poll results reveal that black Democratic support may be softening ahead of November, as black voters grow more anxious about the country’s direction and the sentiment continues to grow that the party — and its leadership — have not prioritized black voters' issues.

“This happens every election cycle. We hear from black voters a concern about whether Democrats are taking their votes for granted,” Shropshire explained. “And we also know that the vast majority of African Americans will vote Democrat. And it’s because people are making a political calculation about what’s in the best interest of the community and what’s in the best interest of the country.”

The polling firm Brilliant Corners Research & Strategy conducted the survey on behalf of BlackPAC. It polled 804 black registered voters with a margin of error of 3 percentage points.

• Disdain 1

Now that Antifa is defined as a terrorist organization.  Watch out.  Antifa is as far left as you will get on the political spectrum. 

Wake up people. You on the left are getting used and abused by your own side. 

Dems have nothing. 

Now that the “virus” didn’t work. They turn to riots and protests. What’s the next false flag?  Aliens?

If you want to stay ON TOPIC, let’s talk. Don’t bother sending me dms apologizing or whatnot as a few of you have done. 

I call it like I see it. Don’t like it. Don’t care. Facts are facts. 

Unite together. Let’s ALL Make America Great!  
You want to be a dissenter, you are part of the problem. 

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Well, at least you got one sentence in that's on topic. Baby steps.

If you want to have a mature conversation. Let’s do it. If not. Move on Ron. And no need to dm me again. 

Unite folks. Do not let the far left divide us. 

Trump will win again. Better than 84. 

It is time to come together. 

8 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

If you want to have a mature conversation. Let’s do it. If not. Move on Ron. And no need to dm me again. 

Don't think you'll find much to have a conversation about on this thread. No one on here has been touting Biden. I don't plan to DM you again, because I won't be calling you Shemp again. That's the only reason sent the DM, to apologize for that, I believe that was a mature conversation.

It is NOT time for America to come together to support Trump. He has divided the Country more than any President in my lifetime. I will never support him.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

It is NOT time for America to come together to support Trump. He has divided the Country more than any President in my lifetime. I will never support him.

Obama was the most "racist" president since Lyndon Johnson.

Democrats and their propaganda machine, the mainstream media fake news, constantly fuel racial divide. It is one of their primary political strategies.

• Disdain 2

3 minutes ago, Howe said:

Clearly you have no concept of what racism is, but I didn't mean Trump has divided the Country along racial lines. That's only a small part of his divisiveness.

Edited by gonzoron

3 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Don't think you'll find much to have a conversation about on this thread. No one on here has been touting Biden. I don't plan to DM you again, because I won't be calling you Shemp again. That's the only reason sent the DM, to apologize for that, I believe that was a mature conversation.

Last you will hear from me about this.  You say it in public then dm in private.  WEAK!

Anyways, if people think President Trump has divided the US, why the record low unemployment PRIOR to this plandemic?  Why the record employment PRIOR to this plandemic?  Why the record stock market PRIOR to this plandemic.  The list goes on.

You do not have to pander to unite.  That is the difference between President Trump and RINOs and Democrats.

If you choose to not follow the facts, you are part of the problem.

God is good.  God always wins.  Trump is not perfect, but Jesus uses broken men all the time.  Trump isn't perfect, but he is the perfect person to be POTUS at this very moment.  Have a great one all.

@Howe

@swordfish

@TrojanDad

And any other members who want to continue to transition to GREATNESS, there is ALWAYS room for ya.

2020 Trump Victory!

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Anyways, if people think President Trump has divided the US, why the record low unemployment PRIOR to this plandemic?  Why the record employment PRIOR to this plandemic?  Why the record stock market PRIOR to this plandemic.  The list goes on.

Corporate market manipulation.

BTW, Trump is responsible for COVID getting as bad as it got. It’s another Katrina.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Hopefully, more like ‘64.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, Ultimate Warrior said:

We once had 3 flags flying in our yard

The American Flag

The German Flag (my paternal side hails from Germany)

Indiana University flag. 

Political flags are silly. 

One flag on the SF flagpole in the US.  The US flag.

20 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Now that Antifa is defined as a terrorist organization.  Watch out.  Antifa is as far left as you will get on the political spectrum. 

Wake up people. You on the left are getting used and abused by your own side. 

Dems have nothing. 

Now that the “virus” didn’t work. They turn to riots and protests. What’s the next false flag?  Aliens?

If you want to stay ON TOPIC, let’s talk. Don’t bother sending me dms apologizing or whatnot as a few of you have done. 

I call it like I see it. Don’t like it. Don’t care. Facts are facts. 

Unite together. Let’s ALL Make America Great!  
You want to be a dissenter, you are part of the problem. 

Don't forget about the Death Hornets ........

18 hours ago, Howe said:

Democrats and their propaganda machine, the mainstream media fake news, constantly fuel racial divide. It is one of their primary political strategies.

Howe - SF was informed a while back on this forum that a person of color cannot be racist........so yeah.....might wanna be a little more "woke".......

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Corporate market manipulation.

BTW, Trump is responsible for COVID getting as bad as it got. It’s another Katrina.

So who do the Democrats trot out there?  “You Ain’t Black” Biden?  Or is it “Rioter and Looter Bondsmen” Biden?

4 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

So who do the Democrats trot out there?  “You Ain’t Black” Biden?  Or is it “Rioter and Looter Bondsmen” Biden?

As of today, they are trotting out Biden. He is the presumptive nominee. 

21 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

You say it in public then dm in private.  WEAK!

That's not what you said in your dm reply over a week ago. I'm not sure why the change in attitude. If it's because you had posts deleted in the football forum because of political statements, I had nothing to do with that. 

10 hours ago, swordfish said:

One flag on the SF flagpole in the US.  The US flag.

Don't forget about the Death Hornets ........

Howe - SF was informed a while back on this forum that a person of color cannot be racist........so yeah.....might wanna be a little more "woke".......

Did you all see the amazing leadership displayed today?  God is so GREAT. The domestic terrorists tried to burn down the church across from The White House. God wouldn’t allow this. Today, President Trump walked right through the areas the rioters tried to ruin. Bible in hand. So good!

Amazing. Watch the pure leadership coming. Phenomenal. 

47 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Did you all see the amazing leadership displayed today?  God is so GREAT. The domestic terrorists tried to burn down the church across from The White House. God wouldn’t allow this. Today, President Trump walked right through the areas the rioters tried to ruin. Bible in hand. So good!

God bless America!

DC9792F0-64E8-41DE-A0A9-BEA99BEE51FF.jpeg

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/02/outrageous-christian-leaders-reject-trump-use-of-church-as-prop-during-george-floyd-protests

FTA:

The Right Rev Mariann Budde, the Episcopal bishop of Washington, told the Washington Post: “I am the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and was not given even a courtesy call, that they would be clearing [the area] with tear gas so they could use one of our churches as a prop.”

Trump’s message is at odds with the values of love and tolerance espoused by the church, Budde said, before describing the president’s visit as an opportunity to use the church, and a Bible, as a “backdrop”.

“Let me be clear, the President just used a Bible, the most sacred text of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and one of the churches of my diocese, without permission, as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus,” she told CNN.

“We align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others. And I just can’t believe what my eyes have seen,” she added.

“I don’t want President Trump speaking for St John’s. We so dissociate ourselves from the messages of this president,” she told the Washington Post. “We hold the teachings of our sacred texts to be so, so grounding to our lives and everything we do, and it is about love of neighbor and sacrificial love and justice.”

Other religious leaders echoed her comments.

Presiding Bishop Michael Curry, Primate of the Episcopal church, accused the president of using the church and Bible for “partisan political purposes”.

• Like 2