Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

16 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

The bible doesn't cause division....man causes division.  The bible, through the gift of Christ, teaches us all ultimate love and forgiveness.  Man, being a sinful creature, rejects that gift time and time again.  I contend that its Satan through people that causes divide in our country.....not words on paper.

Jimmy Carter is very open about his Christian faith.  He would absolutely disagree with your comment.

I don't care if Jimmy Carter would disagree with me. 

Yup cuz "religion" tells people that what a woman does with her body is wrong and tells us that 2 certain people of the same sex shouldn't be married. 

Organized religion is a joke. 

On 6/2/2020 at 2:14 PM, TrojanDad said:

.....and you are calling other people Hitler lovers????  Seems suspicious.....

Karl Heinrich H Huk and Catherine "Kate" Gugle came to America in 1852

Karl Americanized his name to Charles Henry Hook and married Catherine in 1854.

They had 3 kids, one was John Jacob Hook. John and wife Caroline had many children. One was Charles Benjamin Hook or aka Ben.

Ben married Eva Bryan and had 4 children, their eldest was Charles B Hook. He married Margaret Zarse. They had 5 children and the youngest was Alan Gregory. 

Greg married Kelly Frazier in 1986.. A little over a year later they had their only son/child. Yours truly. 

Btw. 

The German flag is different from the Nazi Flag. 

Trump's hateful rhetoric is on par with Hitlers before the holocaust...which makes you someone who would have fell victim to Hitler. 

On 6/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, DannEllenwood said:

Very wise sister. We are witnessing the systematic destruction of the old guard. Transition to GREATNESS. NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!  

Yup.. Nothing can stop whats coming. 

Democrats winning a bigger majority in the house, winning back the senate and the White House.. Thats what is coming. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, DannEllenwood said:

I have been saying for weeks that California will be red come November.  Now, I think NY will be red too.

These are feeling, which do not equate to facts  

All because those state governors can not do their job. 

Trump will lose California by more 31.1 points (what he did in 2016) and will lose New York by more then the 22.49 points he did in 2016.

Hell. 

Hes in trouble in Texas, Georgia, Florida, Arizona..not to mention Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

I bet Biden comes closer to winning Indiana than Trump does winning Cali or New York. 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 12:51 PM, Howe said:

My sister is an elementary teacher in suburban Los Angeles. She said a considerable amount of people are fed up with the coronavirus lock down hoax. People are realizing their Democrat leaders do not care about their welfare and will bankrupt them and their businesses.

Haaaaa... 

Sure they do. Cali will be solidly blue and will continue to be one of the states that financially supports Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas and so on. Same with New York. 

9 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Yup.. Nothing can stop whats coming. 

Democrats winning a bigger majority in the house, winning back the senate and the White House.. Thats what is coming. 

Thank you for your time Sport

Trump will lose California by more 31.1 points (what he did in 2016) and will lose New York by more then the 22.49 points he did in 2016.

Hell. 

Hes in trouble in Texas, Georgia, Florida, Arizona..not to mention Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

I bet Biden comes closer to winning Indiana than Trump does winning Cali or New York. 

Whatever you say there pal. 

Hell. 

I’ll just take a little screen grab here.....

Independent voters in swing states are intelligent enough to determine the Democrat motives of destroying the economy via the coronavirus lock down hoax and inciting riots via the Minneapolis murder. Trump will win the 2020 election by a wider margin than he won the 2016 election. Democrats will be swept from House control and Republicans will maintain control of the Senate. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 2

27 minutes ago, Howe said:

Independent voters in swing states are intelligent enough to determine the Democrat motives of destroying the economy via the coronavirus lock down hoax and inciting riots via the Minneapolis murder. Trump will win the 2020 election by a wider margin than he won the 2016 election. Democrats will be swept from House control and Republicans will maintain control of the Senate. 

We'll see. This coronavirus hoax is killing off a lot of Trump's base who voted for Eisenhower because Lincoln won the war. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

13 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

We'll see. This coronavirus hoax is killing off a lot of Trump's base who voted for Eisenhower because Lincoln won the war. 

Liberal lunatics reside in a fantasy world. November 04 will be hilarious. I stayed up until 3:30 am in 2016 switching the channel between CNN and MSNBC while laughing my ass off.

• Disdain 2

Isn't this country so cool?  Where people with differing opinions can actually engage in conversation (fruitful or not) with opposing comments, and no one gets hurt?  Oh wait a minute.......Who is it that keeps rioting?

3 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

I’ll just take a little screen grab here.....

Do it. 

Trump wins California and New York that means he wins all 50 states. 

Hes not winning either one of those states. 

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Thank you for a review of your family history.

My wife's family has German immigrants as well in their family tree.  

I understand the German flag is different than the Nazi flag...its called having fun with your comments....Since you made the Hilter love statements, I thought your German heritage was ironic.  BTW, when you make references to people loving Hitler, knowing the genocide that he led several decades ago, it diminishes how evil that man really was.  Trump is nowhere near the kind of individual Hitler was...take some time to really read about Hitler, what he stood for and his impact on the human race.  There is no comparison.

1987....millenial. I was kidding when I said get off the couch in your parents basement.  I should have known better.  Does make the number of states you've visited even more impressive.......

BTW, since you love to hurl the word racist, are you going to continue ignoring my questions about the many Democrat politicians that have accepted political money from Trump, well after 1973?

Remember when you guys bashing coastal elites and so giddy for voting for Trump cuz he was hating on them?.. Completely ignoring the fact hes a coastal elite too. 

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Liberal lunatics reside in a fantasy world. November 04 will be hilarious. I stayed up until 3:30 am in 2016 switching the channel between CNN and MSNBC while laughing my ass off.

Id say you live in a lunatic world. 

You talk like Trump won the election by a landslide when in fact he won the election by less than 80,000 votes combined from 3 counties in 3 states (one county per state)

You bitch and complain about coastal elites but yet you worship one (you realize that right? Trump is a coastal elite?)

Hes less popular in 2020 Which you dont understand and is running against a more popular candidate then what he did in 2016 which you don't understand....which it makes it easier to think hes gonna lose..and clinton was a 7 point favorite at this moment in 2016 which is before crap hit the fan...and her lead slimmed to margin of error by a week before election

6 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Id say you live in a lunatic world. 

You talk like Trump won the election by a landslide when in fact he won the election by less than 80,000 votes combined from 3 counties in 3 states (one county per state)

2016resultsmap111616_2.jpg

• Disdain 1

14 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Do it. 

Trump wins California and New York that means he wins all 50 states. 

Hes not winning either one of those states. 

Sounds good sparky.  👍 

3 hours ago, Howe said:

This Xs 100. 

2 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Interesting isn’t it?  How the “virus” mysteriously attacks the elderly. You just proved Howe’s point. Good job. 

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Once Pennsylvania (clinching the win) went to President Trump, I celebrated more that night than I did when the Cubs won the WS. 

There are some GLORIOUS videos out there watching the Libs heads explode. Wonderful. 

2 hours ago, Howe said:

I think you see how independent voters think in the 2018 and 2019 elections...and how hard they swung to the left. 

How bad Covid 19 got shows how unprepared Trump is and how unfit he is to be president and these riots are going to bring people together not split us apart. 

Democrats got solid candidates in Colorado, Arizona, Montana, North Carolina, Iowa, Maine and 2 in Georgia...you can tell how worried Republicans in the Senate are. They are spending tons of cash in Senate Races they normally wouldn't have to (see Arizona, Maine, Texas, Kentucky and Georgia)

• Like 2