Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Check the photo. It’s right on this thread sporty. 

You support BLM huh?  
I choose to support ALL lives. 
Haven’t even got to your Inslee, Gillum or Abrams support. 😂 

C4F07CC9-D78F-4A28-9B4E-629155C1AFFE.png

115E5419-62DB-4C5E-92C5-033846378E99.jpeg

Hawk Newsome has no relation to the Black Lives Matter Global Network (“BLM”) founded by Patrisse Cullors, Alicia Garza, and Opal Tometi — and is not the “president” of BLM or any of its chapters.

Next. 

2 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Never said that. 

Didn't say you did, was asking you a question since you were calling out states that opened up and had the spread. Spread could have come from some of your so called "moderate" friends that came back home after their traveling looting and rioting show. 

• Disdain 1

33 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

You support Planned Parenthood. You can’t make this up. Try walking this back crazy train 🎶 

564DF4AF-F6C5-4B2F-A068-351A2AF2E5A5.jpeg

661F84FD-F43C-46FF-B8F7-CA9329082F5A.jpeg

D114B9D6-D27D-4F01-A988-F920C822DCB2.jpeg

Planned parenthood does a lot for women and thats why I've donated money. 

Again. If you are so confident Trump will win.. Why not take that bet? 

And for all your preaching about not wanting the government or people telling you what you can and can't do.. Why are you trying to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own damn body? Hypocrisy at its finest. 

5 minutes ago, Coach Nowlin said:

What about the ones wearing masks rioting looting and commiting arson ?   If they had a mask on was it ok then ?   

I stated many times that rioting, looting and committing arson isn't right

But when you've been opressed for 400 years and have finally had it, you are eventually gonna break... And thats what happens.. Maybe instead of oppressing blacks, we should invest where they live, re address our justice system (why are they more likely to do 2x a long of a sentence as a white person) and so on to give them every chance as whites do. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

15 minutes ago, psaboy said:

Didn't say you did, was asking you a question since you were calling out states that opened up and had the spread. Spread could have come from some of your so called "moderate" friends that came back home after their traveling looting and rioting show. 

Friends? I dont know anyone that was rioting, looting or burning stuff up. 

I did have friends however from California to Virginia peacefully march with masks on. 

And yes, i am a moderate. I know my political leanings and i don't need right wing nut jobs tell me my political leanings...esp ones that think democrats are evil, that coastal elites are bad.. When their cult leader DONATED MONEY TO DEMOCRATS and LIVES in a coastal state and has been a coastal elite his whole life. 

Next. 

1 hour ago, TheStatGuy said:

Friends? I dont know anyone that was rioting, looting or burning stuff up. 

I did have friends however from California to Virginia peacefully march with masks on. 

And yes, i am a moderate. I know my political leanings and i don't need right wing nut jobs tell me my political leanings...esp ones that think democrats are evil, that coastal elites are bad.. When their cult leader DONATED MONEY TO DEMOCRATS and LIVES in a coastal state and has been a coastal elite his whole life. 

Next. 

I'll take a right wing nut job over a baby killing leftist radical every-time.

NEXT.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

13 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

I stated many times that rioting, looting and committing arson isn't right

But when you've been opressed for 400 years and have finally had it, you are eventually gonna break... And thats what happens.. Maybe instead of oppressing blacks, we should invest where they live, re address our justice system (why are they more likely to do 2x a long of a sentence as a white person) and so on to give them every chance as whites do. 

We still condoning these “peaceful protests” under the disguise that they are part of the “movement?”

https://www.facebook.com/579444713/posts/10159423189474714/?d=n

On 6/27/2020 at 7:35 AM, Howe said:

Biden says 120 million have died from COVID and 150 million have died from guns. Apparently only 60 million are still alive in America.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

Yes, he did say that sadly. 

Good thing hes changed his tune since then. 

If he was such a "racist" why is he head and clearing the margin of error in almost every poll including the Rasmussen and Fox News polls?

37 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Yes, he did say that sadly. 

Good thing hes changed his tune since then. 

If he was such a "racist" why is he head and clearing the margin of error in almost every poll including the Rasmussen and Fox News polls?

Because many folks are falling into the “anybody but Trump trap”.

Be careful what you wish for...

Pay no attention to the "polls" in the RCP average. Every one of them was dead wrong in 2016. The only pollster listed on the RCP website who was correct in 2016 was not included in the latest RCP average. The IBD poll has Biden up by 3 points and the debates haven't even happened yet. Trump is Godzilla on the debate stage and Biden will crumble on national television.

Last year at this time... Trump Campaign was talking about expanding into New Mexico and Oregon. 

Now

The Trump campaign is currently up on TV in local markets in AZ, DC, FL, GA, IA, MI, NC, PA and WI.. And starting to buy TV time in Texas.

Yikes. 

It Was Obama All Along

https://spectator.org/it-was-obama-all-along/

he publication of a set of notes taken by now-disgraced former FBI agent Peter Strzok related to the prosecution of former national security adviser Gen. Michael Flynn provides the first specific evidence that former President Obama was behind the wrongful prosecution of Flynn and, almost certainly, the investigation of Donald Trump’s campaign and presidential transition.

Strzok took the notes at a January 5, 2017, White House meeting at which he, Obama, Joe Biden, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, then-FBI Director James Comey, and Susan Rice, Obama’s national security adviser, all were present.

The notes recount part of the conversation as follows:

Rice-Comey-Yates: [Flynn cuts] Other countries …

(Note: this probably means they listened to partial recordings of the Flynn–Kislyak conversations)

Comey-Yates: lean forward on [unclass?]

Biden: “Logan Act”

Obama: These are unusual times

Biden: I’ve been on the intel cmte for ten years and I never

Obama: Make sure you look at things + have the right people on it

Obama: Is there anything I shouldn’t be telling transition team?

Comey: Flynn – Kislyak calls but appear legit

Obama directs the investigation of Flynn to proceed. He doesn’t say, “Have your best people on it”; he says, “have the right people on it,” which means something entirely different: have politically reliable people investigate Flynn. Obama directed Yates and Comey to have people who could be relied on to pursue Flynn perform the investigation.

The next relevant meeting we know about is the one that took place on January 23, 2017, after Trump’s inauguration and long after Comey told Obama that the Flynn–Kislyak conversations appeared to be legitimate. Bill Priestap, then the FBI’s head of counterintelligence, made the notes of that meeting either during or after it. The meeting was between Comey, then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, and himself.

Priestap’s notes recall conversations in which the three apparently decided to not warn Flynn of his constitutional rights or that there was a risk of Flynn being prosecuted for lying to the FBI.

Priestap’s now-famous notes say, “What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired? … If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ + have them decide.”

Comey, Priestap, and McCabe were following Obama’s orders and setting up the interview to entrap Flynn into lying or admitting a violation of the Logan Act, the 1807 law precluding American citizens who lack governmental authority from negotiating policy matters with representatives of foreign governments.

Comey had already determined that the Flynn–Kislyak conversations appeared to be legitimate. There is absolutely no doubt about their legitimacy: Flynn, as incoming national security adviser to the already-elected Trump, would be highly derelict in his duty if he hadn’t had such conversations with Kislyak and a wide variety of foreign government representatives on any subject relevant to Trump’s concerns.

But the investigation continued, the FBI interviewed Flynn on the record and, after the investigation was continued by special counsel Robert Mueller and his team of partisan Democratic prosecutors, Flynn pleaded guilty rather than have Mueller persecute Flynn’s son.

Go back to the meeting with Obama, Biden, Yates, Comey, and Rice. This wasn’t an extraordinary event. It was a routine event for the president to be briefed on a counterintelligence investigation.

What made it unique is — as Obama noted — these were unusual times.

The Flynn investigation “Crossfire Razor” was nothing more than an offshoot from original “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation into Trump’s campaign. We have, as yet, no proof that Obama was directly involved in and directed the “Crossfire Hurricane” investigation. But think about the people who ran it: CIA Director John Brennan, Comey, and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. There is zero chance that the three ran “Crossfire Hurricane” without Obama’s knowledge. And there is no reason to believe that he was more reluctant to issue them orders on how to conduct that investigation than he was to direct Comey and Yates to investigate Flynn and “put the right people” on it despite the obvious legitimacy of Flynn’s actions.

For those who have forgotten, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court’s surveillance warrants against Carter Page — all four of them — were based on the fictitious “Steele dossier,” the compilation of opposition research materials paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Which brings us around to the January 6, 2017, declaration by the Director of National Intelligence that the entire U.S. intelligence community (IC) that the Russian interference in the 2016 election was intended to benefit candidate Trump.

We know now — and the intelligence community knew then — that the Steele dossier was a product of Russian intelligence activities. Steele had based his series of memos on Russian sources. But the IC was determined to defeat Trump and then to disrupt his transition to the presidency. In short, the January 6 declaration was as false as the Steele dossier itself.

It’s a great pity that you can’t impeach someone who is no longer in office, because Obama’s actions — clearly in violation of the law and of the constitutional rights of Flynn, Trump, Carter Page, and others — were entirely worthy of impeachment.

During the Watergate investigation of President Richard Nixon’s actions, Sen. Howard Baker (R-Tenn.) famously asked, “What did the president know and when did he know it?” In the case of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, the question is what did Obama do and when did he do it?

So where do we go from here?

One trusted source tells me that Susan Rice — she who took to the airwaves and lied about the Benghazi attack on five Sunday news shows and participated in the push to investigate Flynn — is high on Joe Biden’s list of possible vice-presidential running mates.

Biden’s participation in the unjustified pursuit of Mike Flynn (of which he says he was aware, but doesn’t admit its illegitimacy) makes him unfit for the presidency. And if he chooses Susan Rice as his running mate and wins the election, we’ll be governed by the two of the worst people. It’s a kakistocracy in the making.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 10:57 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Russia (IN YET UNPROVEN OR CORROBORATED BY INTELLIGENCE CLAIMS - AND ONLY MENTIONED IN A BRIEFING MEMO TO POTUS AS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION, BUT WITHOUT VERIFICATION) "ALLEGEDLY" put bounties on US soliders in 2019 and trump knew...Still met with Russia, wanted them back in the G 7.. And has invited Putin to visit the states?  AND NOW WITH THE LEAK/NYT STORY, WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO VERIFY THIS INCIDENT EVER EXISTED........

What a patriot.

FIFY