Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

9 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You are one dishonest human. (being very, very nice)  Find any comments from me.

Take my bet. 

If Trump wins by a landslide. Ill donate to 3 charities of yours, howes and DE's (15 goes to each in your names or 45 to 1 charity) 

Or if Biden wins, you 3 have to donate 45 bucks combined to planned parenthood. 

I know it's against your morals but if the 3 of you are so confident hes gonna win, you don't have to worry. 

44 minutes ago, Howe said:

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

And the day before the election Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error of losing the presidential election. 

If you are gonna share something, use facts with it. 

Take my bet or are you scared too?

Edited by TheStatGuy

30 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

And the day before the election Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error of losing the presidential election. 

I'll consider your bet, if you want to donate to the GID? I'll even give my donation if I lose beat, plus my booster amount. I will not donate to planned parenthood for obviously reasons and not to BLM, their main drive is not about black lives.

51 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I'll consider your bet, if you want to donate to the GID? I'll even give my donation if I lose beat, plus my booster amount. I will not donate to planned parenthood for obviously reasons and not to BLM, their main drive is not about black lives.

Im not moving off my place. 

If your so confident hell win. Why are you worried about donating? 

30 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Im not moving off my place. 

If your so confident hell win. Why are you worried about donating? 

I'm not so sure Trump will win so I not going to put myself in possible position of supporting something I don't believe in. 

11 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

As an undecided voter, I need you to “sell me” on Biden.  You get one chance.

Go...

43 minutes ago, Temptation said:

As an undecided voter, I need you to “sell me” on Biden.  You get one chance.

Go...

Biden’s got only one thing going for him, as far as I can see. He’s not Trump.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

Biden’s got only one thing going for him, as far as I can see. He’s not Trump.

If that’s the best you can do, that’s pathetic.  Be careful what you wish for.

Trump may indeed have his flaws and not be the guy but if your only argument is “he’s not Trump” this country is in more trouble than I thought.

Truly an embarrassing answer.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

If one votes for Biden, it’s really a vote for Pelosi and Schumer. They will run rough shot over him. Nothing more than a puppet. 

Between those 3, over 100 years of filth in control of the US. 

You are right Bob, they aren’t Trump. 

True or false:

Despite Trump consistently brings viewed as “racist”, the argument could actually be made that Biden has actually made more racist comments throughout his career.

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

without a doubt....check the previous page of this thread......

As I stated earlier, if the best folks can come up with is “anybody but Trump” that’s embarrassing.

Trump can/will pull this off again if voter apathy is present and the minority vote takes November off...again.

Not saying I expect it but I don’t foresee the presidential debates doing Biden any favors...

1 minute ago, TrojanDad said:

DNC will avoid debates at all costs.  Keeping Joe in the basement, while attacking Trump over every issue is paying dividends.  And like with Hillary, great efforts will be taken to get the questions ahead of time, so the answers can be scripted and put on the prompter for him if a debate is necessary.  

No way do they want this..........

I’m still waiting on someone to sell me on Biden, not the democratic party in general, but the man himself.

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

Trump may indeed have his flaws and not be the guy but if your only argument is “he’s not Trump” this country is in more trouble than I thought.

It’s more than embarrassing. It’s dangerous. This country has not been in such dire need of strong leadership since WW II. And regardless of the outcome of the election, we’re not going to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

By the way, that was not intended as a pro-Biden statement on my part, if that’s how you took it. Quite the opposite.

57 minutes ago, Bobref said:

By the way, that was not intended as a pro-Biden statement on my part, if that’s how you took it. Quite the opposite.

Sorry for my misinterpretation. 

For those intending on voting for Biden this fall, I am still awaiting an educated answer...

20 minutes ago, Howe said:

Trump silent majority iceberg

We will see.  I mentioned above his path to victory.  Low voter turnout would once again sink the dems.  Say what you want, but the Trump folks will be at the polls at 6am.

If Trump just KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT, he’d win in a landslide but he’s not capable.

5 hours ago, Temptation said:

Sorry for my misinterpretation. 

For those intending on voting for Biden this fall, I am still awaiting an educated answer...

On why we are voting for biden? 

Expanded healthcare

DACA. 

More liberal leaning justices

A responsible DOJ. 

Getting back into the Iran nuclear deal, Paris accord agreement..

Repairing relationships with our allies. 

I can Keep going if you want. 

8 minutes ago, Temptation said:

We will see.  I mentioned above his path to victory.  Low voter turnout would once again sink the dems.  Say what you want, but the Trump folks will be at the polls at 6am.

If Trump just KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT, he’d win in a landslide but he’s not capable.

I think in regards to democrats. 

They are pretty enthusiastic and are turning out high numbers in primaries, its just gotta hold up. 

Watch the undecideds. They broke off heavy to trump in 2016, i think this time around.. He won't win that group at all and itll depend on how much Biden wins that group by among other things. 

Its more than just "keeping his mouth shut" lol. 

6 hours ago, Howe said:

I prefer Trump to any of the sorry ass establishment politicians of the uni-party. Obama was the worst President of my lifetime.

Really? Look how great the economy was doing when he left lol.. And look how bad it was when he became president. 

Trump is an awful, awful president. 

11 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

I think in regards to democrats. 

They are pretty enthusiastic and are turning out high numbers in primaries, its just gotta hold up. 

Watch the undecideds. They broke off heavy to trump in 2016, i think this time around.. He won't win that group at all and itll depend on how much Biden wins that group by among other things. 

Its more than just "keeping his mouth shut" lol. 

Still waiting for you to give me some “stats” on why Biden is the guy.

It is a bit more than keeping his mouth shut, I will agree.

He will dominate the debates and the dems will do their best to hide Biden’s flaws by keeping HIS mouth shut as long as possible.

If Trump builds his campaign around three pillars and hammers them hard (combined with low voter turnout which I still think happens as the dems STILL could not put forth a worthy candidate), Trump rolls.

1.  The economy.  Say what you want about the man (and even say he just stabilized what the previous administration built, which some do) but if there is one thing Americans are confident that Trump can do, its rebuild/sustain the economy.

2.  China.  Call them out and continue to hammer them.  Their totalitarian government, the way they handled co vid, their lies.  Go all in on the new “Cold War” (something the woke NBA folks didn’t have the balks to do).

3.  Attack the cancel culture.  The folks who want every monument, statue, dedication or relationship (real or perceived) to slavery need to be stopped.  Folks are going out of their way/reaching to find things by which they are offended.  It’s gotten past the point of ridiculous and they are NEVER satisfied.  Sell folks on the fact that names such as Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson will be names of the past.

I don’t know how it’s going to turn out, I will be honest.  But there’s one thing I do know.  I put ZERO trust in any polls/numbers leading up to the election.  They mean squat.  That’s been proven.  I think there are a lot of red folks out there, the silent majority if you will, that haven’t spoken up during this crazy time for fear of public shaming by others or threats to their profession.  I know some.

Edited by Guest

39 minutes ago, Temptation said:

He will dominate the debates and the dems will do their best to hide Biden’s flaws by keeping HIS mouth shut as long as possible.

If Trump builds his campaign around three pillars and hammers them hard (combined with low voter turnout which I still think happens as the dems STILL could not put forth a worthy candidate), Trump rolls.

1.  The economy.  Say what you want about the man (and even say he just stabilized what the previous administration built, which some do) but if there is one thing Americans are confident that Trump can do, its rebuild/sustain the economy.

2.  China.  Call them out and continue to hammer them.  Their totalitarian government, the way they handled co vid, their lies.  Go all in on the new “Cold War” (something the woke NBA folks didn’t have the balks to do).

3.  Attack the cancel culture.  The folks who want every monument, statue, dedication or relationship (real or perceived) to slavery need to be stopped.  Folks are going out of their way/reaching to find things by which they are offended.  It’s gotten past the point of ridiculous and they are NEVER satisfied.  Sell folks on the fact that names such as Washington, Lincoln, and Jefferson will be names of the past.

I don’t know how it’s going to turn out, I will be honest.  But there’s one thing I do know.  I put ZERO trust in any polls/numbers leading up to the election.  They mean squat.  That’s been proven.  I think there are a lot of red folks out there, the silent majority if you will, that haven’t spoken up during this crazy time for fear of public shaming by others or threats to their profession.  I know some.

I don't think he'll dominate the debates. 

Trump really doesn't understand policy what so ever... So that means Hell turn to insults but unlike Clinton.. Biden is way more liked across the board in the democratic party, the independents and in the Republican party...and its tougher for nicknames to stick to Biden. 

Heres what id do if I was biden

#1. Healthcare

Point out he and other Republicans are trying to dismantle their healthcare during a pandemic. 

#2 The Pandemic

Attack him and other Republicans for taking this lightly, thousands of lives shouldn't have been lost and during a normal presidency Covid wouldn't have gone this far. 

#3 Trump's record

Trump unlike 2016 now has a political record. The Wall isn't built, isis is still around and he hasn't killed the ACA like he said he was going to. Those are 3 core things he ran on. 

#4 corruption

How many people who have worked for him as president or his campaign thats went to jail.. Also talk about his DOJ. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

40 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Well I would give you "stats" on why Biden is the guy but in your last post you said you don't trust polls. 

I do trust polling...looking up electoral maps of different races (house, senate, state house, state senate) is a hobby of mine. 

Clinton had around a 5 to 6 point lead on this date according to RCP's national average... but as we got closer to election day it shrank.

Clinton was already in the margin of error in a few states on this date in 2016 and her lead in those states never got out of that and a week before the election.. Her lead in other states fell into margin of error as did her lead in the election. 

Polls were pretty good in 2018 and 2019.

Also.. Mid terms and primaries are usually Republican strong suits (voting wise).. Democrats have been showing up even more.