Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

Just now, TheStatGuy said:

Well I would give you "stats" on why Biden is the guy but in your last post you said you don't trust polls. 

I do trust polling...looking up electoral maps of different races (house, senate, state house, state senate) is a hobby of mine. 

Clinton had around a 5 to 6 point lead on this date according to RCP's national average... but as we got closer to election day it shrank.

Clinton was already in the margin of error in a few states on this date in 2016 and her lead in those states never got out of that and a week before the election.. Her lead in other states fell into margin of error as did her lead in the election. 

Polls were pretty good in 2018 and 2019.

Also.. Mid terms and primaries are usually Republican strong suits (voting wise).. Democrats have been showing up even more. 

Sell me on him as a candidate.  Seriously.  Is this the best the dems could do?  Honestly?

Polls and such are supporting of evidence of why you THINK he will win.  What I’m asking for is why YOU “want” him to win?

What are his strengths and how will this country be better off, if he’s even alive, by 2024?

1 hour ago, Temptation said:

3.  Attack the cancel culture.  The folks who want every monument, statue, dedication or relationship (real or perceived) to slavery need to be stopped.

Because having racist symbols on State flags is a good thing?

7 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Because having racist symbols on State flags is a good thing?

Way to pick and choose.  Hundreds of other examples.  Classic move.

10 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

He's not Trump.

Once again.  Such a pathetic answer.

Voting for a third party candidate has at least two things gong for it:

1. It is not a vote for Mr. Biden.

2. It is not a vote for Mr. Trump.

And if you can't find a presidential candidate, unit-party or not,  that best aligns with your own personal morals and worldview then don't vote.  It is not a horse race. 

• Thanks 1

I've said it before and I will say it again. The mainstream media treated Trump like a god for my entire life until he ran for President as a Republican. I remember watching Trump on television talk shows when I was in high school and the hosts were asking him if he would ever consider running for President. The media kissed his ass, told everyone he was a genius and even gave him his own television show.

27 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Once again.  Such a pathetic answer.

I have watched TWO economic meltdowns happen in my lifetime- both were under GOP leadership. 

28 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Way to pick and choose.  Hundreds of other examples.  Classic move.

Then ALL the individuals connected to the slave-owning South will be eradicated. The Germans don't put up statues of Hitler, or put Swastikas on their flag. The South, and those who ally with the South, are along overdue for the score to be settled. 

22 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

I have watched TWO economic meltdowns happen in my lifetime- both were under GOP leadership. 

Then ALL the individuals connected to the slave-owning South will be eradicated. The Germans don't put up statues of Hitler, or put Swastikas on their flag. The South, and those who ally with the South, are along overdue for the score to be settled. 

Once again, you’re picking and choosing.

Pretty weak.  Are we changing the name of the nation’s capital next?

Edited by Guest

28 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

You must be too young to remember the Carter presidency. The economic crisis of 2008 was caused by sub prime lending legislation enacted during Clinton's first term. The current economic crisis was caused by terrible "models" of the coronavirus from so-called "experts" and "scientists" and further promoted by Democrat governors in order to enhance the impact for political purposes.

11 minutes ago, Howe said:

The economic crisis of 2008 was caused by sub prime lending legislation enacted during Clinton's first term.

Sources, please.

9-11 also happened during Bush 43's term.

13 minutes ago, Howe said:

You must be too young to remember the Carter presidency.

My mom's parents were alive during the Hoover years; their stories weren't great. 

27 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Sources, please.

9-11 also happened during Bush 43's term.

My mom's parents were alive during the Hoover years; their stories weren't great. 

I’ve still yet to see one legitimate argument about what Joe Biden brings to the table from anyone other than just whining about the past and blaming an entire political party.

If this is the best you’ve got and others share this sentiment, Trump rolls in November.

Do better.

3 hours ago, Temptation said:

Sell me on him as a candidate.  Seriously.  Is this the best the dems could do?  Honestly?

Polls and such are supporting of evidence of why you THINK he will win.  What I’m asking for is why YOU “want” him to win?

What are his strengths and how will this country be better off, if he’s even alive, by 2024?

I already answered your first question a few hours ago... See image. 

This country will be better off because (see image below). You speak like he's so much older than trump.. Joe is 3 years older than trump is. Will trump be even alive in 2024? 

Screenshot_2020-07-02-20-47-46.png

Edited by TheStatGuy

2 hours ago, Howe said:

You must be too young to remember the Carter presidency. The economic crisis of 2008 was caused by sub prime lending legislation enacted during Clinton's first term. The current economic crisis was caused by terrible "models" of the coronavirus from so-called "experts" and "scientists" and further promoted by Democrat governors in order to enhance the impact for political purposes.

You are beyond reasoning. You never come up with a good reponse, just baseless claims with no facts...no wonder you are -400+. 

12 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

I already answered your first question a few hours ago... See image. 

This country will be better off because (see image below). You speak like he's so much older than trump.. Joe is 3 years older than trump is. Will trump be even alive in 2024? 

Screenshot_2020-07-02-20-47-46.png

Now in your opinion are these things that any Democrat could pull off or are they specific to Mr. Biden?  

4 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

You are beyond reasoning. You never come up with a good reponse, just baseless claims with no facts...no wonder you are -400+. 

Sub prime lending legislation led to the recession of 2008. Real estate prices were artificially inflated, banks were lending cash to people who could not sustain the payments and defaults occurred. Our government bailed out the banks. Clinton and the Democrat congress passed the legislation in 94. My wife was all fired up to purchase a new house for nearly $300K when we were in our mid 20's. I was able to talk her out of it because I knew the properties were actually worth nowhere near what banks were willing to loan.

2 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Sources, please.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-clintonera-roots-of-the-financial-crisis-1376348141

https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillary-and-bill-cause-of-housing-financial-crisis/

http://content.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1877351_1877350_1877322,00.html

In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment.

https://reason.com/2012/10/14/clintons-legacy-the-financial-and-housin/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Sub prime lending legislation led to the recession of 2008. Real estate prices were artificially inflated, banks were lending cash to people who could not sustain the payments and defaults occurred. Our government bailed out the banks. Clinton and the Democrat congress passed the legislation in 94. My wife was all fired up to purchase a new house for nearly $300K when we were in our mid 20's. I was able to talk her out of it because I knew the properties were actually worth nowhere near what banks were willing to loan.

He doesn’t know. Too young. 

13 hours ago, Howe said:

I prefer Trump to any of the sorry ass establishment politicians of the uni-party. Obama was the worst President of my lifetime.

This!  People on here complaining about the uniparty or just bashing Trump, just haven’t been paying attention. He is the perfect man for this job!  He is not R. He is not D. He is AMERICAN!  I am so grateful DJT is our POTUS and will be re elected on 11/3/20. #Trump2020Landslide. 

12 hours ago, Temptation said:

Sorry for my misinterpretation. 

For those intending on voting for Biden this fall, I am still awaiting an educated answer...

You will NEVER get one. 

5 hours ago, Muda69 said:

Voting for a third party candidate has at least two things gong for it:

1. It is not a vote for Mr. Biden.

2. It is not a vote for Mr. Trump.

And if you can't find a presidential candidate, unit-party or not,  that best aligns with your own personal morals and worldview then don't vote.  It is not a horse race. 

Trump was that upteenth party candidate in 2016. He rolled. Now what?

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

This!  People on here complaining about the uniparty or just bashing Trump, just haven’t been paying attention. He is the perfect man for this job!  He is not R. He is not D. He is AMERICAN!  I am so grateful DJT is our POTUS and will be re elected on 11/3/20. #Trump2020Landslide. 

You will NEVER get one. 

If you are so confident in a land slide why won't you take my bet? 

Also, i did give an educated answer on why im voting for Biden. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

5 hours ago, Temptation said:

Now in your opinion are these things that any Democrat could pull off or are they specific to Mr. Biden?  

I think most democrats could pull those off but as I said.. I could go on. 

Biden already has an established relationship with world leaders, he has appeal to democrats, independents and moderate republican, he has expierence on seeing how a president works (by being vp).. Most of the democrats that ran don't. 

Biden wasn't my first choice or 2nd but Trump can't win another election other wise America as we know it is over and well become an authoritarian government. 

3 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

You will NEVER get one. 

Ahh yes. He's such a great American. He kissed Putin's butt while putin's gov was paying bounties to Taliban linked militants to kill American soldiers and he knew it... 

Hes such an American.. He dodged the Vietnam draft 5 times.. While my buddies dad and a cousin of mine got sprayed with agent orange...what an American... What a patriot. 

By the way. Take my bet. 

Edited by TheStatGuy