Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

FiveThirtyEight national polling averages on July 3 of election year:

2016: Clinton 42.7% Trump 37.1%
2020: Biden 51.1% Trump 41.5%

The pool of undecided / third-party voters is much smaller this year (7.4%) than in 2016 (20.2%).

2 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

The pool of undecided / third-party voters is much smaller this year (7.4%) than in 2016 (20.2%).

Keep telling yourself that.  Joe is a less desirable candidate than Hillary and will self destruct when he has to come out of his basement over the next 4 months.  Voter registration is down in nearly a dozen states.  Other folks also cannot believe that these two clowns are our country’s best options and will take November 3rd off.

5 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

t10lxoylwp851.png

Every time you post here, you give me reasons not to trust Eli Lily drugs. 

Ok, now show the trend line for the death rate...the MOST important statistic.

Stop picking and choosing...

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Temptation said:

Keep telling yourself that.  Joe is a less desirable candidate than Hillary and will self destruct when he has to come out of his basement over the next 4 months.  Voter registration is down in nearly a dozen states.  Other folks also cannot believe that these two clowns are our country’s best options and will take November 3rd off.

while the death rate may drop, with the way the number of cases is exploding I can only see the number of deaths increasing significantly also.... JMO

1 hour ago, dazed and confused said:

while the death rate may drop, with the way the number of cases is exploding I can only see the number of deaths increasing significantly also.... JMO

“May drop”?  Try HAS dropped...for 10 consecutive weeks.

More young folks are getting it and recovering just fine not requiring hospitalization...which is actually a good thing.

9 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

There is no employer contribution? 

Even so, has he not EARNED his health care contribution by busting his ass, being a community helper in one of the most difficult/least respected jobs in America and getting a great education?

Pay your dues...reap the benefits.

Edited by Guest

45 minutes ago, Temptation said:

“May drop”?  Try HAS dropped...for 10 consecutive weeks.

More young folks are getting it and recovering just fine not requiring hospitalization...which is actually a good thing.

Even so, has he not EARNED his health care contribution by busting his ass, being a community helper in one of the most difficult/least respected jobs in America and getting a great education?

Pay your dues...reap the benefits.

i agree it is a good thing....for them !

52 minutes ago, Temptation said:

The last teacher on here who spewed “I earned my health insurance” spent a lot of time posting on here, probably when he should have been teaching. The aforementioned individual is no longer in the profession.

Just now, DannEllenwood said:

There is. 

There always is. I’ve never had a non-union job in the private sector where there was an employer contribution. When I taught at Andre Agassi’s charter school, we had to pay a minimum 5% of our salary into a health plan, and we were the only school district equivalent in all of Nevada to do that.

28 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yep, they are not this country's best option.

I'm asking people to thoughtfully consider Ms. Jo Jorgensen for POTUS:  https://joj2020.com/issues-jo-jorgensen/

Thanks Muda

After I skimmed through his visions, it sure sounds A LOT like another person who is CURRENTLY running our country. 

Just now, DanteEstonia said:

There always is. I’ve never had a non-union job in the private sector where there was an employer contribution. When I taught at Andre Agassi’s charter school, we had to pay a minimum 5% of our salary into a health plan, and we were the only school district equivalent in all of Nevada to do that.

Did you at least get some sweet Reebok gear and awesome mullet haircuts?  

1 minute ago, DanteEstonia said:

DE

What I am saying is, and I think you already know this, everything I earn as a public school teacher is tax subsidized. 

I did not create the system. I work for the system and will fight to make it better for all.  Government employees can NOT write blank checks at the tax payers expense. 

There are fixes that can be had, but the conversation will not be liked by most. 

I love my job. I love the students I teach, but I am not naive nor deaf to the legitimate arguments tax paying citizens have. 

As long as ALL schools play by the same EXACT rules, I am 100% in favor of school choice. 

I hope this clears anything up. 

There are many people that try “gotcha” questions and or responses, but you (anyone) won’t get them with me. 

Have a great day all. Happy 4th. God bless us all. We are ALL Americans. 

2 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

Nope; I called in sick to work one morning and interviewed for a job at a different school.

Atta boy. Could you not take a personal day?  

Whenever I’ve interviewed for different jobs on school days (not my choice, I always tried to schedule an interview off school hours so my students learning wasn’t interrupted), I’ve always been 100% honest and informed my administrators that that was my plan. 

6 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Whenever I’ve interviewed for different jobs on school days (not my choice, I always tried to schedule an interview off school hours so my students learning wasn’t interrupted), I’ve always been 100% honest and informed my administrators that that was my plan. 

It was half-day Wednesday, and I only had to cover a typing class.

37 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

DE

What I am saying is, and I think you already know this, everything I earn as a public school teacher is tax subsidized. 

I did not create the system. I work for the system and will fight to make it better for all.  Government employees can NOT write blank checks at the tax payers expense. 

I am aware; and what I am saying is that what you have was delivered to you courtesy of unionization efforts done in the past, and that private sector employees, particularly those who aren't in unionized jobs, don't have anywhere near the health insurance that you have. 

39 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

There are fixes that can be had, but the conversation will not be liked by most. 

I love my job. I love the students I teach, but I am not naive nor deaf to the legitimate arguments tax paying citizens have. 

As long as ALL schools play by the same EXACT rules, I am 100% in favor of school choice. 

No school, whether public or private or charter, will play by the same rules as another school. 

1 hour ago, DanteEstonia said:

The last teacher on here who spewed “I earned my health insurance” spent a lot of time posting on here, probably when he should have been teaching. The aforementioned individual is no longer in the profession.

Picking and choosing again I see.  Trying to make the exception seem like the norm.  "You people" do it so well.

55 minutes ago, DanteEstonia said:

I am aware; and what I am saying is that what you have was delivered to you courtesy of unionization efforts done in the past, and that private sector employees, particularly those who aren't in unionized jobs, don't have anywhere near the health insurance that you have. 

No school, whether public or private or charter, will play by the same rules as another school. 

A). Join a union

B) with that attitude they won’t 

I can pretty much guarantee my current private, non-union employee sponsored health insurance plan is better than any Indiana government school teachers.

Now you are just dodging responses. You too will go the way of @AbsenseOfempathy. 

Choose your stats carefully to fit your narrative. 

As stated elsewhere, the whole goal of these mitigation procedures from DAY ONE was to minimize hospitalizations, not to prevent cases.

We've done that. Stop moving the goalposts and spreading fear just because you dislike 45.

9 hours ago, Temptation said:

Where is your proof that voting is down from 2016 in the primaries? Where is your proof that Biden is less liked? 

Unless you live under a rock, Joe Biden is sooooo much more popular than Clinton lol. 

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

RCP national averages on the 4th of July during an election year. 

2004: Bush+0.1
2008: Obama+5.7
2012: Obama+2.6
2016: Clinton+4.6
NOW: Biden+8.7