Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

Gotta love how the self proclaimed “stats guy” feels the necessity to continue to post numbers from the same sources that were also incorrect in 2016.

The pandemic has crushed voter registration...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/voter-registrations-are-way-way-down-during-the-pandemic/amp/

Biden was the best of yet another underwhelming group of candidates.  I was sold on going blue last winter, not so much now.  He’s weak and feeble.

Its so simple that it can be done online but I’m willing to bet that Internet access is also another example of “white privilege.”

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Gotta love how the self proclaimed “stats guy” feels the necessity to continue to post numbers from the same sources that were also incorrect in 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fivethirtyeight.com/features/voter-registrations-are-way-way-down-during-the-pandemic/amp/

Biden was the best of yet another underwhelming group of candidates.  I was sold on going blue last winter, not so much now.  He’s weak and feeble.

Its so simple that it can be done online but I’m willing to bet that Internet access is also another example of “white privilege.”

Again, like i said before. Clinton had a lead in June and in July but in certain states she was leading but it was in the margin of error. When it was a week before the election, her presidential lead dropped into the margin of error and her lead in other states dropped into the margin of error. 

More people have voted in this Democratic primary than in 2016 so far

Here are 3 examples

Nevada 2016 12,333

Nevada 2020 101, 543

New Hampshire 2016 253, 062

New Hampshire 2020 298, 377

Georgia 2016 765, 366

Georgia 2020 1,086,729

I can keep going. 

46 minutes ago, Temptation said:

I think we are both right. We both just didn't understand where each other are coming from

You are talking about people signing up to vote. 

I'm talking about total votes cast in each primary. 

7 hours ago, Muda69 said:

I can pretty much guarantee my current private, non-union employee sponsored health insurance plan is better than any Indiana government school teachers.

Maybe. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

Maybe. 

Ok, what are your annual individual and family deductibles?  What is your monthly individual or family insurance premium, the amount your government employer takes out of your paycheck every month?

59 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Ok, what are your annual individual and family deductibles?  What is your monthly individual or family insurance premium, the amount your government employer takes out of your paycheck every month?

I’ll have to check. May have to remind me. Sorry

2 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

938CE02C-BDB7-4DBE-87BA-A88488890F9D.jpeg

Lol. 

I wonder how George Washington liked flying in air planes, cuz according to Trump there were air planes during the revolutionary war. 

18 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Covid is a "hoax"

You know it’s bad when it comes down to a pissing contest about which candidate is a bigger moron.

Abs it’s actually close.

59 minutes ago, Temptation said:

You know it’s bad when it comes down to a pissing contest about which candidate is a bigger moron.

Abs it’s actually close.

What's really dumb is. The RNC's approach to this election. They along with trump are trying to make the 2020 election like 2016 but that doesn't work. He's running against someone thats more popular than Clinton and who is more popular than the Republican candidate which is trump. They are having him run like hes not the incumbent...and he is.

Hes got time to make up ground (he did against Clinton) but unless Biden has a major collapse. Its Biden's to lose

40 minutes ago, Howe said:

You have been watching too much Fake News. Trump never said such.

I don't watch Fox News. 

And FYI.. I don't watch the news. 

Take my bet btw. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

What's really dumb is. The RNC's approach to this election. They along with trump are trying to make the 2020 election like 2016 but that doesn't work. He's running against someone thats more popular than Clinton and who is more popular than the Republican candidate which is trump. They are having him run like hes not the incumbent...and he is.

Hes got time to make up ground (he did against Clinton) but unless Biden has a major collapse. Its Biden's to lose

I don't watch Fox News. 

And FYI.. I don't watch the news. 

Take my bet btw. 

Biden WILL collapse once he actually has to speak publicly on a debate stage and then these two clowns will look like middle school girls fighting over a boy in the cafeteria.

21 minutes ago, Temptation said:

Biden WILL collapse once he actually has to speak publicly on a debate stage and then these two clowns will look like middle school girls fighting over a boy in the cafeteria.

Nah.  Trump will question Joe on his son receiving $83K per month despite no experience in the Ukraine oil and gas industry and Biden will lose his temper and challenge Trump to a fight or a push up contest on national television. 

2 hours ago, Howe said:

Nah.  Trump will question Joe on his son receiving $83K per month despite no experience in the Ukraine oil and gas industry and Biden will lose his temper and challenge Trump to a fight or a push up contest on national television. 

Then Biden can come back with Trump breaking campaign finance laws, or how Paul Manafort and Rick Gates gave Russia.. Internal polling data detailing trumps Midwest strategy or how hes routinely profiting off the presidency. 

Trump doesn't wanna get into a "corruption" battle with Biden. He'll lose and lose bad. Thats one of the things that's hurt Trump's presidency. 

On 7/4/2020 at 10:20 AM, DannEllenwood said:

A). Join a union

B) with that attitude they won’t 

I have saved $750 a year since 2008 or maybe it was 2009ish by NOT joining my local union.    Great Decision for me 

On 7/4/2020 at 7:41 PM, Muda69 said:

I know at our school at one point a few years back it was over 15k a year for family insurance    

I have been fortunate to be with my lovely brides all these years but would be very frustrated when it was time to "negotiate" benefits that majority of concessions were made to help awful insurance and since I was not in that plan year after year I saw nothing to benefit me and my other teachers who were not on the insurance plan

It has gotten better over last 3 or 4 years but I am just fine with my 70 dollars to IFCA which covers me both in and out of the classroom.