Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

36 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

B) taking out big pharma

Hmm:  https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2019/08/30/473911/big-pharma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

President Trump has long promised to stand up to the pharmaceutical industry and lower prescription drug prices, but he has avoided taking serious action to drive down prices while at the same time filling top spots in his administration with industry insiders. This administration’s culture of corruption, which continues a decadeslong practice of political pandering to the pharmaceutical industry, carries a real cost; Americans spent $535 billion1 on prescription drugs in 2018, an increase of 50 percent since 2010. These price increases far surpass inflation, with Big Pharma increasing prices on its most-prescribed medications by anywhere from 40 percent to 71 percent from 2011 to 2015.2

Moreover, pharmaceutical companies receive substantial U.S. government assistance in the form of publicly funded basic research and tax breaks, yet they continue to charge exorbitant prices for medications. 

Despite his promise to be tough on Big Pharma, President Trump has proven to be a friend to the industry. Big Pharma officials have filled at least 1662 current or former positions in the Trump administration, and many of Trump’s top health advisers have been industry insiders or close to the pharmaceutical companies. Trump’s first secretary of health and human services, former Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), was a longtime friend of the industry63 in Congress, where he not only pushed Big Pharma’s agenda but also benefited from it financially.64 Price, who drew scrutiny for more than $300,000 in health care stock trades, was eventually forced to resign in 201765 as a result of his illicit use of private jets on the taxpayers’ dime.

Yep, that is really "taking out" Big Pharma.

39 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

D) he is NOT a uni party member

Is he or is he not a member of the Republican Political Party?  Sure seems like according to this website:  https://www.gop.com/

41 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

G) lowering taxes

H) payroll tax cut

While also refusing to significantly reduce federal spending, which only acerbates our out of control federal debt.   A debt our children and grandchildren will have to deal with.

Just face it, the primary reason people claim to support Mr. Trump is for one reason and one reason only:  He is not <insert democratic candidate here>.  And frankly that is piss poor way to choose a POTUS.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Hmm:  https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/democracy/reports/2019/08/30/473911/big-pharma-reaps-profits-hurting-everyday-americans/

Yep, that is really "taking out" Big Pharma.

Is he or is he not a member of the Republican Political Party?  Sure seems like according to this website:  https://www.gop.com/

While also refusing to significantly reduce federal spending, which only acerbates our out of control federal debt.   A debt our children and grandchildren will have to deal with.

Just face it, the primary reason people claim to support Mr. Trump is for one reason and one reason only:  He is not <insert democratic candidate here>.  And frankly that is piss poor way to choose a POTUS.

You do you. 

1 hour ago, DannEllenwood said:

A) Promises made. Promises kept. 
B) taking out big pharma

C) taking China on, head on

D) he is NOT a uni party member

E) he tells it like he sees it

F) don’t like E, don’t care

G) lowering taxes

H) payroll tax cut

I) tough on crime

J) focusing on ending human trafficking 

K) tough on illegal immigration 

that’s just to name a few. 

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1291117659086561280?s=21

MOST IMPORTANTLY. PRO LIFE!

Pro life..

Attempting to slash social safety nets, social secruity, not let gay people adopt children and trying to cut health care from people... That's pro life? 

2 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Pro life..

Attempting to slash social safety nets, social secruity, not let gay people adopt children and trying to cut health care from people... That's pro life? 

Yep. Pro life. As in not to be murdered by an abortionist  

We have 3 God given rights as people born in America.  Life (which the government allows an INNOCENT child to be murdered by an abortionist).  Liberty (freedom which the Dems want to control.  See the NY AG suing the NRA and newsom not allowing churches to have in person gatherings but allows riots and looting and protests by antifa and black lives matter).  And the pursuit of happiness.

It is not MY job to support your safety net.  Never seen or heard him go after SS. Exact opposite actually. False. Again. Not tax payers job to give you health care. Want it?  Pay for it. 

A

The Wall isn't built. Isis is still around, the ACA is still around.. Promises made? Promises not kept

B

https://restorepublictrust.org/two-years-after-trumps-big-pharma-christmas-gift-industry-raking-in-profits-patients-still-paying-price/

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kyleherrig/trump-said-battle-big-pharma-instead-it-runs-white-house

Yeah that's taking on big pharma right. 

C.. He might be taking China head on and being tough on them... but his t shirts, his signs, his hats, his cell phone he uses all come from China.. Lol. 

D. He is a Republican. He runs on Republican ideas. 

E. He's a bully, hes tough via tweet but hes all bark and no bite. 

F Thats not something hes running on

6 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

A

The Wall isn't built. Isis is still around, the ACA is still around.. Promises made? Promises not kept

B

https://restorepublictrust.org/two-years-after-trumps-big-pharma-christmas-gift-industry-raking-in-profits-patients-still-paying-price/

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/kyleherrig/trump-said-battle-big-pharma-instead-it-runs-white-house

Yeah that's taking on big pharma right. 

C.. He might be taking China head on and being tough on them... but his t shirts, his signs, his hats, his cell phone he uses all come from China.. Lol. 

D. He is a Republican. He runs on Republican ideas. 

E. He's a bully, hes tough via tweet but hes all bark and no bite. 

F Thats not something hes running on

Yep. Keep reporting and back to being shunned you go stat boy. 

9 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Yep. Pro life. As in not to be murdered by an abortionist  

We have 3 God given rights as people born in America.  Life (which the government allows an INNOCENT child to be murdered by an abortionist).  Liberty (freedom which the Dems want to control.  See the NY AG suing the NRA and newsom not allowing churches to have in person gatherings but allows riots and looting and protests by antifa and black lives matter).  And the pursuit of happiness.

It is not MY job to support your safety net.  Never seen or heard him go after SS. Exact opposite actually. False. Again. Not tax payers job to give you health care. Want it?  Pay for it. 

https://www.fool.com/retirement/2020/06/19/3-ways-trump-has-proposed-cutting-social-security.aspx

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/02/12/social-security-trump-budget-aims-cuts-disabled-workers-program/4738795002/

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/politics/497169-donald-trump-is-proposing-attacks-on-social-security-and-seniors

https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/trump-cut-funding-entitlements-social-security-medicare-national-debt-reelection-2020-3-1028972301

That's 4 articles about cutting social secruity. 

My safety net? The only federal money I've ever taken is from social secruity when my dad died. You probably have taught and are teaching kids who are on food stamps, you have taught kids who have family members on social secruity disability, you have students in your school that are probably currently on it (special needs). I get it, you can't see yourself in other peoples shoes and besides...people who don't have health insurance still go to ER and still don't pay.. your money goes to that.. so like it or not you have been and always will pay for people's healthcare. 

Nobody is guaranteed life..

You want to talk about liberty.. You want to tell a woman what to do with her body. You want to tell gay people they can't marry, you want to tell gay people they can't adopt.. That's liberty? How long do you think America has had "liberty" 

Pursuit of Happiness..  So telling gay people they can't get married or adopt children is the pursuit of happiness? 

Serious question though. How long you think America has had "liberty"

12 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Yep. Keep reporting and back to being shunned you go stat boy. 

Its so easy to poke holes through your arguments. At least Trojandad and at times swordfish make arguments a tad bit tougher. 

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

And because of this......

DB8B8954-CC34-4977-8FFB-608E3A212A98.jpeg

What happens when Trump is indicted and is arrested? You still gonna be "maga" 4 life..

11 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Its so easy to poke holes through your arguments. At least Trojandad and at times swordfish make arguments a tad bit tougher. 

What happens when Trump is indicted and is arrested? You still gonna be "maga" 4 life..

Don’t like it. Don’t care. 
Won’t happen. So nothing to worry about. 
With that. You. Are. Gone. 

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Guys like @TheStatGuy and @DanteEstonia laugh and throw barbs and shots at POTUS.
A) President Trump is NOT going to lose. 
B) So many democrats are walking away from that party and I don’t hear or see ANY sane republicans going to the democrats. 
C) You see TONS and TONS of enthusiasm for POTUS Trump. You see NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH, about Biden. 

Do not be surprised to see some “October surprise” by the Democrats. 

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!  

Stay tuned. The Best is Yet to Come!

He has ZERO facts. 

A if you are so confident that Trump is gonna win.. Take my bet. If you lose you gotta donate cash to planned parenthood. If you are so confident, you don't have to worry. 

B.. Where is your proof that "democrats" are walking away from the party? Here are Republican's voting for Biden. 

Colin Powell, Steve Schmidt, John Kasich, George Conway, Reed Galen, Jennifer Horn, Ron Steslow, John Weaver, Rick Wilson, George Will, Jim Mattis, John Kelly, Cindy McCain, tons of republicans that have worked for Bush 41 and Bush 43 are supporting Biden, and David Jolly.. George Bush, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski may vote for Biden. Those people are sane. I can keep going on and on. I know 5 people who voted for Trump in 2016 are voting for Biden in 2020. 

If Democrats weren't enthusiastic then why did Democrats win back house in 2018, win a Senate seat in Alabama, win back governorships in Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois? Look at voting for democrats compared to Trump in the presidential primary. Democrats combined have way better numbers. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I'm gone? I'm still here Dann. 

I have no messages in my inbox telling me im in "trouble"

13 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

If you think Trump is gonna win. Take my bet. 

4 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

A if you are so confident that Trump is gonna win.. Take my bet. If you lose you gotta donate cash to planned parenthood. If you are so confident, you don't have to worry. 

B.. Where is your proof that "democrats" are walking away from the party? Here are Republican's voting for Biden. 

Colin Powell, Steve Schmidt, John Kasich, George Conway, Reed Galen, Jennifer Horn, Ron Steslow, John Weaver, Rick Wilson, George Will, Jim Mattis, John Kelly, Cindy McCain, tons of republicans that have worked for Bush 41 and Bush 43 are supporting Biden, and David Jolly.. George Bush, Mitt Romney, Jeff Flake, Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski may vote for Biden. Those people are sane. I can keep going on and on. I know 5 people who voted for Trump in 2016 are voting for Biden in 2020. 

If Democrats weren't enthusiastic then why did Democrats win back house in 2018, win a Senate seat in Alabama, win back governorships in Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin and Illinois? Look at voting for democrats compared to Trump in the presidential primary. Democrats combined have way better numbers. 

Oh they also won the Nevada gov race too. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Muda69 said:

I assume he put you on ignore, so he no longer sees any of your posts.

It happens.

He's been on ignore for me for 3 days. I at times just open up to read it so I can get a laugh. 

1 minute ago, TheStatGuy said:

He's been on ignore for me for 3 days. I at times just open up to read it so I can get a laugh. 

Frankly I never understood the appeal of putting an individual on ignore.  It is just words on a screen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Frankly I never understood the appeal of putting an individual on ignore.  It is just words on a screen.

Tired of reading ignorance, easy way not to see it. 

I don't agree with you a lot but i don't think you are ignorant...so i don't mind seeing you post. 

Edited by TheStatGuy

3 hours ago, DanteEstonia said:

Thank G-d for NV-PERS.

Yes, I'm sure you love that taxpayer funded pension scam, errr plan.

Too bad the taxpayers of Nevada are possibly on the hook for billions.

https://www.npri.org/studies/reforming-nevadas-public-employees-pension-plan/

However, the true funding health of Nevada PERS is far poorer than most realize, due to accounting standards that are far more lax than those required for private-sector plans. Using fair-market valuation, which is endorsed by the vast majority of professional economists, is used by financial markets to value liabilities and which is required of private-sector plans, Nevada PERS’ funding ratio falls from 70 percent to around 34 percent and its unfunded liabilities would rise from about $10 billion to almost $41 billion.

Annual contributions to cover accruing pension costs and amortization of unfunded liabilities would rise from $1.6 billion to an estimated $5.8 billion.

As alarming as these figures may be, they are the figures that economists and financial markets believe are the most revealing of the true financial health of the Nevada pension program.

Shifting PERS to a defined-contribution, 401(k)-type structure would not make these unfunded liabilities go away. However, it would ensure that benefit obligations are fully funded going forward, ensuring that lawmakers, taxpayers and public employees are clear regarding the pensions promises the government has made and its ability to fulfill them.

While a defined-contribution (DC) approach is not perfect, experience with reformed 401(k) plans and the Thrift Savings Plan for federal government employees shows that a DC pension plan can be managed cost-effectively for employees and taxpayers alike.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Yes, I'm sure you love that taxpayer funded pension scam, errr plan.

Too bad the taxpayers of Nevada are possibly on the hook for billions.

https://www.npri.org/studies/reforming-nevadas-public-employees-pension-plan/

https://www.nevadacurrent.com/2020/08/03/the-legislature-passed-3-mining-proposals-now-what/

From the article:

Using the actual reported tax amounts from the Legislative Counsel Bureau, AJR2 would have brought in $260 million in tax revenue while SJR1 and AJR1 would have brought in $600 million.

Buy that gold, @Muda69.