Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

44 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

I was told old white guys were the main problem in this country.

They’re not the problem with the country, they’re the problem by deciding the future of our country they won’t even be alive for. 

59 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

They’re not the problem with the country, they’re the problem by deciding the future of our country they won’t even be alive for. 

I'm referring to the ones running the Government.

https://www.953mnc.com/2020/03/09/buttigieg-to-fill-in-host-late-night-tv-show-thursday/?fbclid=IwAR3eTFWMqtUHgm5umWoTyydgLf7xoF3cN-qn4Om4VSqytIwcT0d_rU1ro4c

No need to worry about former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg, he may not be running for president any more but he is staying plenty busy.

This week he will even have the spotlight back on him–quite literally–as he will be gust hosting Jimmy Kimmel Live. The announcement came Monday during Today. While the guest list isn’t completely set it will include seasoned actor Sir Patrick Stewart fresh of the debut of his new Star Trek series and an animal trainer.

As far as the opening monologue, Pete says “hopefully some funnier minds than mine will be doing some writing for that.” Past this week though he said he plans to travel to thank supporters, take a vacation and then “make myself useful in new ways”.

Yep, he got what he wanted.  Methinks he is done with Indiana.....

“Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward. Because we cannot get re-elected… Cannot win this re-election… Excuse me… we can only re-elect Donald Trump,”   - Joe Biden.....

Good old Uncle Joe......

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, swordfish said:

“Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward. Because we cannot get re-elected… Cannot win this re-election… Excuse me… we can only re-elect Donald Trump,”   - Joe Biden.....

Good old Uncle Joe......

Seems to be plenty of that going around ...

The President's response to moderator Martha MacCallum's question, " "Because the issue of pre-existing conditions, you say you're going to protect them. ... But your administration is also fighting Obamacare in the courts. So how do you promise you're going to protect them ... based on that?":

"Yeah.  That's what I said.  We want to terminate Obamacare because it's bad.  Look, we're running it really well, but we know it's defective.  It's very defective.  We got rid of the worst part.  And that was a very important thing.  You know getting rid of the individual mandate was a very important thing.

But we want to get something — if we can get the House, you'll have the best healthcare and health insurance anywhere on the planet.  But we have to get the House back.

Now, that means we have to hold the Senate.  We have to get the House.  We have to, obviously, keep the White House.  But, what we're doing is managing it really well.

Now, it's a case; it's called Texas vs. — you understand — it's Texas who is suing.  They want to terminate it.  But everybody there is also saying, and everybody — we have our great senator from Pennsylvania.  Thank you very much, Pat, for being here.  (Applause.)  And Pat Toomey.

And — but, very important — and our — by the way, our great congressmen, I have to say, they were warriors.  Right?   Real warriors, in terms of the fake impeachment.  I will tell you that.  (Applause.)

But, so Texas is trying — and it's Texas and many states — they're trying to terminate, but they want to put something that's much better.  They're terminating it to put much better.  And they've all pledged that preexisting conditions, 100 percent taken care of.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-fox-news-town-hall-scranton-pa/

• Like 1

13 hours ago, foxbat said:

Seems to be plenty of that going around ...

The President's response to moderator Martha MacCallum's question, " "Because the issue of pre-existing conditions, you say you're going to protect them. ... But your administration is also fighting Obamacare in the courts. So how do you promise you're going to protect them ... based on that?":

"Yeah.  That's what I said.  We want to terminate Obamacare because it's bad.  Look, we're running it really well, but we know it's defective.  It's very defective.  We got rid of the worst part.  And that was a very important thing.  You know getting rid of the individual mandate was a very important thing.

But we want to get something — if we can get the House, you'll have the best healthcare and health insurance anywhere on the planet.  But we have to get the House back.

Now, that means we have to hold the Senate.  We have to get the House.  We have to, obviously, keep the White House.  But, what we're doing is managing it really well.

Now, it's a case; it's called Texas vs. — you understand — it's Texas who is suing.  They want to terminate it.  But everybody there is also saying, and everybody — we have our great senator from Pennsylvania.  Thank you very much, Pat, for being here.  (Applause.)  And Pat Toomey.

And — but, very important — and our — by the way, our great congressmen, I have to say, they were warriors.  Right?   Real warriors, in terms of the fake impeachment.  I will tell you that.  (Applause.)

But, so Texas is trying — and it's Texas and many states — they're trying to terminate, but they want to put something that's much better.  They're terminating it to put much better.  And they've all pledged that preexisting conditions, 100 percent taken care of.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-fox-news-town-hall-scranton-pa/

You really think you can compare what the President said (noted above) to the Biden ramblings I noted?

“Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward. Because we cannot get re-elected… Cannot win this re-election… Excuse me… we can only re-elect Donald Trump,” 

"You know the thing!!"

44 minutes ago, swordfish said:

You really think you can compare what the President said (noted above) to the Biden ramblings I noted?

“Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward. Because we cannot get re-elected… Cannot win this re-election… Excuse me… we can only re-elect Donald Trump,” 

"You know the thing!!"

Sure. And I'll do it the same way, "Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward."

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

Sure. And I'll do it the same way, "Turn this primary from a campaign that’s about negative attacks into one about moving forward."

Would have been a great statement, but he kept going, didn't he.....

8 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Would have been a great statement, but he kept going, didn't he.....

Similarly, the two "pieces of bread" that you selected would have been a whole lot better without the rest of the sandwich.  As I originally stated, "Seems to be plenty of that going around ..."

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/10/watch-joe-biden-loses-it-over-guns-tells-worker-hes-full-of-sht/?fbclid=IwAR318QAmx-HjhAvka1y8Fc5WsBbYZoEibiQ2zygWPkfmVs0y1hkcUH-AJjY

Democrat presidential hopeful Joe Biden got into an argument over guns with a Michigan plant worker Tuesday, arguing over “AR-14s.”

The worker and Biden went back and forth on proposed gun controls, with the working saying, “You are actively trying to infringe our Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.”

Biden responded, “You’re full of shit.”

Upon further claims that he was trying to take their guns, Biden responded to the worker, “Don’t tell me that,” and said he would “slap” him.

Oh, he can talk alright.....Methinks he may have talked his way out of a few votes today in Michigan.......

After seeing the up-close verbiage from Biden on this, I am convinced he has seriously lost it.  He shouldn't be in this race, he should be enjoying his retirement years getting fat and happy.  He literally tells his aide who tries to diffuse the situation to "Shush" then tells this guy "your not allowed to own any gun" and refers to the AR-14 instead of the AR-15 (an AR 14 existed at one time, but doesn't look as dangerous as the AR 15) even tells the guy he's gonna slap him.  Seemingly forgetting he wants to bring Beto "I'm coming to get your guns" O' Rourke on board to handle his gun situation.....I cannot wait for him to get on the same stage as Trump......

Edited by swordfish

2 minutes ago, swordfish said:

After seeing the up-close verbiage from Biden on this, I am convinced he has seriously lost it.  He shouldn't be in this race, he should be enjoying his retirement years getting fat and happy.  He literally tells his aide who tries to diffuse the situation to "Shush" then tells this guy "your not allowed to own any gun" and refers to the AR-14 instead of the AR-15 (an AR 14 existed at one time, but doesn't look as dangerous as the AR 15) even tells the guy he's gonna slap him.  Seemingly forgetting he wants to bring Beto "I'm coming to get your guns" O' Rourke on board to handle his gun situation.....I cannot wait for him to get on the same stage as Trump......

In other words, just like any Donald Trump speech.........

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Please educate me and share some video where Donald Trump went after voters like Biden just did.

I don't believe I claimed Trump "went after" voters. I'm referring more to the incoherent ramblings. Of both.

Does this one count? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/trump-calls-chuck-todd-sleeping-son-of-a-bitch/2018/03/10/cb2bc654-24c1-11e8-946c-9420060cb7bd_video.html

or this one? 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/sep/22/donald-trump-nfl-national-anthem-protests 

You are right though, two wrongs don't make a right. It is a shame that the top elected position in this country has been reduced to such nonsense. 
Fan of him or not, there is a way to address political opponents that seems to have vanished quickly. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Trump has went after media, other politicians and celebs.  But can you show me where he has went after the common man in his own workplace? Calling the common man "full of shit".  Telling the common man in his work place not to be a horse's ass.  Asking the common man in his workplace if he wanted to "step outside"?  Cursing the common man and then threatening him with violence.  Maybe he is taking his cue from Schumer.  I won't even get in to how stupid and inaccurate his comments were about guns.

The funniest part, he does this during a campaign in a coveted state full of blue collar laborers. What a strategy.......Bernie has to be quite giddy.

If a man that is mentally losing it the basket the Dems are putting their eggs in, then they better make sure that basket is indeed reinforced.

If people can't see this man is losing it mentally, then they simply don't want to see............

https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump+kicks+out+protestor&oq=Trump+kicks+out+protestor&aqs=chrome..69i57.12070j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Ok...I guess media, celebs, and other politicians vote too. 🤨

Now can you find me anything remotely close to what Biden just did to blue collar laborers in their workplace on the campaign trail? Curse them, threaten them, and butcher the topic matter. 

Some folks on this forum love to go after Trump, yet fail to call out the actions of Dems. Free passes to Biden and Schumer I guess....🤐

Iowa?

Cuts his speeches down, keeping them under 15 minutes so he doesn't gaffe, arguing about not standing at the next debate.  He is old and tired, should be retired.....

SF thinks if he gets the nomination, he'll call Hillary up for his VP pick.......Which means if he wins in November, he's dead by a week after inauguration......

• Haha 1