Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

12 minutes ago, foxbat said:

A sad commentary on where we go from here.  We are talking about the Presidency of United States, not an undercard in a traveling carnival show. 

Trump will slam Biden on his record of corruption and Dementia Joe will lose it, cuss Trump out and challenge him to a fight or push up contest on the debate stage during a live national television broadcast. It will be hilarious.

• Kill me now 1

52 minutes ago, Howe said:

Trump will slam Biden on his record of corruption and Dementia Joe will lose it, cuss Trump out and challenge him to a fight or push up contest on the debate stage during a live national television broadcast. It will be hilarious.

Again, amazingly sad.

7 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Again, amazingly sad.

It is sad that the Democrat party spent the past three years focusing on hoaxes, conspiracy theories and failed schemes instead of developing a plan and selecting an electable candidate. Joe Biden will continue to cuss out voters and challenge them to a fight or a push up contest. He doesn't have a chance of winning.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxbat said:

A sad commentary on where we go from here.  We are talking about the Presidency of United States, not an undercard in a traveling carnival show. 

Yet most people treat treat their vote for the POTUS like it is some kind of horse race.   And voting for the "lesser of two evils" is actually a valid choice.

50 minutes ago, Howe said:

It is sad that the Democrat party spent the past three years focusing on hoaxes, conspiracy theories and failed schemes instead of developing a plan and selecting an electable candidate. Joe Biden will continue to cuss out voters and challenge them to a fight or a push up contest. He doesn't have a chance of winning.

Mr. Trump or Mr. Biden is not really a choice, just voting for one side of the same uni-party coin.

Vote third party and let your voice be heard.

• Disdain 1

7 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Yet most people treat treat their vote for the POTUS like it is some kind of horse race.   And voting for the "lesser of two evils" is actually a valid choice.

I wasn't specifically commenting on the candidates, but instead on the cavalier attitude that somehow or another citizenry is rooting for a mud fight and that the idea of the Presidency has been reduced to reality show entertainment at its lowest level.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, foxbat said:

I wasn't specifically commenting on the candidates, but instead on the cavalier attitude that somehow or another citizenry is rooting for a mud fight and that the idea of the Presidency has been reduced to reality show entertainment at its lowest level.

I am not rooting for a mud fight. That is simply what the 2020 campaign will become. The liberal mainstream media, Democrats and establishment RINO's have been slinging mud at Trump since day one. The debates will be the moderator(s) and Biden vs Trump. Slinging mud at Trump is a poor strategy as he fights back and he is the Godzilla of mud wrestling.

• Like 2
  • Disdain 1

I'd settle for someone who doesn't fire the professionals hired to handle pandemics.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, foxbat said:

There hasn't been a uni-party candidate in decades that wasn't already effectively the puppet of the military-industrial complex, the CIA/Deep State,  special interest groups, or a combination thereof.

Here is the type of presidential candidate our uni-party system has devolved to producing:

camacho-header-2-1.jpg?w=1080&h=608&fit=

• Disdain 1

12 hours ago, foxbat said:

While I agree, that is not one sided with our government.

We just had senior senator publicly threaten supreme court justices, then claim he was from Brooklyn and "where we talk tough".

On the other hand in the past, we've also experienced wolves in sheep's clothing.  Style in appearance, while shoveling funds to rouge nations, covering up debacles like Benghazi, use agencies such as the IRS to target the Americans, (tea party) political party screw one of its own candidates, etc.  Could go on and on.  We seem to care much more about "style" than we do substance......

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for libertarians suck meme

image.thumb.png.85af6b249ab30d76afb26fcfb21d4068.png

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for libertarians suck meme

Mr. Johnson was a better candidate in 2016 than either Mr. Trump or Ms. Clinton.

Go ahead and continue to be a lemming Gonzo,  blindly voting for whatever uni-party candidate is put before you.  Because hey if that candidate wins then you by extension are a "winner" as well, right?

34 minutes ago, foxbat said:

image.thumb.png.85af6b249ab30d76afb26fcfb21d4068.png

I didn't know Rand Paul was a member of the Libertarian Party.

• Disdain 1

5 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

I didn't know Rand Paul was a member of the Libertarian Party.

He's a "libertarian" in a GOP sweater vest.  Gotta admit though, the look works for him.

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

While I agree, that is not one sided with our government.

We just had senior senator publicly threaten supreme court justices, then claim he was from Brooklyn and "where we talk tough".

On the other hand in the past, we've also experienced wolves in sheep's clothing.  Style in appearance, while shoveling funds to rouge nations, covering up debacles like Benghazi, use agencies such as the IRS to target the Americans, (tea party) political party screw one of its own candidates, etc.  Could go on and on.  We seem to care much more about "style" than we do substance......

Also to weaponize the U.S. intelligence agencies to spy on a presidential candidate during an election campaign and attempt a coup of the incoming president. 

• Like 2
  • Disdain 1
  • Sit and spin 1

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

He's a "libertarian" in a GOP sweater vest.  Gotta admit though, the look works for him.

What about the perm?

6 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

What about the perm?

And you know it's a perm how exactly?

7 hours ago, foxbat said:

Why do you use the word libertarian in quotes in this context,  Mr. foxbat?

• Disdain 1

38 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

And you know it's a perm how exactly?

Image result for Rand Paul's hair

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, gonzoron said:

Image result for Rand Paul's hair

*yawn*  Lame attempt at humor using Photoshop.   So 2000's...............

• Disdain 1

43 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

*yawn*  Lame attempt at humor using Photoshop.   So 2000's...............

Maybe, maybe not. Do you have proof the picture is altered?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

The perm tests positive

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sen-rand-paul-reveals-coronavirus-174549863.html

Oh the irony, after he and his extra whacky dad tried to claim this was a hoax.

Wow...gloating when anyone contracts this virus speaks volume. But not surprised...we know who you are....

719D0F51-3425-44B9-86E7-503A0A3DF0F8.jpeg

Edited by TrojanDad
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Disdain 3

An a hole would be the guy who votes against extending unemployment benefits to those affected by the virus.

I wonder if the perm will donate his paycheck while is not working.   Somehow, I doubt it.

Pointing out irony is not gloating.  Get off your high horse and back on Rocinante.

• Haha 1
  • Disdain 2

2 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

An a hole would be the guy who votes against extending unemployment benefits to those affected by the virus.

I wonder if the perm will donate his paycheck while is not working.   Somehow, I doubt it.

Pointing out irony is not gloating.  Get off your high horse and back on Rocinante.

You mean like the vote knocked down by Senate Dems today?  Shockingly you fail to mention that. 

You couldn’t wait to point out “irony”....you loved sticking it to Muda. Good for you big man. 

Stay safe in your parent’s basement. Just yell louder when you need more food. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

27 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

You mean like the vote knocked down by Senate Dems today?  Shockingly you fail to mention that. 

You couldn’t wait to point out “irony”....you loved sticking it to Muda. Good for you big man. 

Stay safe in your parent’s basement. Just yell louder when you need more food. 

• Haha 2

Sign in to follow this