Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

swordfish

18 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Democrats are literally fascists. Just. Like. The. Nazis. 
Maybe you shouldn’t speak about people being clueless and wasting their time on numerous degrees when you don’t even know simple history. 

political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

that's the definition. 

fascism is a form of far right, authoritarian ulteranationalism. They oppose liberalism, marxism and anarchism.... 

so how can democrats be fascists when fascism is clearly  far right on the left-right spectrum... Lol. 

come on man. 

4 minutes ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

that's the definition. 

fascism is a form of far right, authoritarian ulteranationalism. They oppose liberalism, marxism and anarchism.... 

so how can democrats be fascists when fascism is clearly  far right on the left-right spectrum... Lol. 

come on man. 

I am not sure this is an accurate "picture" of the political spectrum. I agree that fascism and anarchy are opposites; but the spectrum looks at the level of control from a governing standpoint; the further left, the more control there is at the national level. The further right is less control overall, but the control is more at the local level. So, the extreme right is anarchy, while the extreme left is fascism. Now, if you want to raise the point about lines being blurred; no argument there, I would agree. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

44 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

Typical. Always someone else’s fault. Not surprised. 

Man you are an idiot. Democrats are literally the party of the KKK. You obviously didn’t pass US History in HS. 

High School diploma needed to be a janitor?

From the end of the Civil War to 1960 Democrats had solid control over the southern states in presidential elections. After the passage of the voting rights Act, however, their willingness to support Republicans on a presidential level increased demonstrably. Barry Goldwater won many of the "Southern states over Democratic candidate LBJ who was from Texas. The Republican support continued and seeped down the ballot to congressional, state, and ultimately local levels.

so pretty much in the 1960s.. The Southern state's got pissed off cause blacks were allowed to vote, eat and attend schools where they wanted.. And thats when those democrats shifted to the Republican Party.. And that's when moderate Republicans in the South (ones who were for black rights )started to become moderate democrats and most northern republicans became democrats..

Edited by Ultimate Warrior
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I am not sure this is an accurate "picture" of the political spectrum. I agree that fascism and anarchy are opposites; but the spectrum looks at the level of control from a governing standpoint; the further left, the more control there is at the national level. The further right is less control overall, but the control is more at the local level. So, the extreme right is anarchy, while the extreme left is fascism. Now, if you want to raise the point about lines being blurred; no argument there, I would agree. 

That's a common righty interpretation man. 

4 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Typical. Always someone else’s fault. Not surprised. 

Man you are an idiot. Democrats are literally the party of the KKK. You obviously didn’t pass US History in HS. 

High School diploma needed to be a janitor?

The democrats of the the post Civil War Era are the polar opposite of the modern Democratic Party.  Democrats were the conservative party who wished to keep slavery/segregation and Republicans were literally called the the Radical Republican because they wished to change the system.  Redneck crackers like Lester Maddox,  Strom Thurmond and  Jessie Helms were all "Southern Democrats" until Dick Nixon got many of the racist assholes in the south to flip to the Republican Party.  Modern Republicans are now the conservative party and Democrats (north and south) are the progressive party.  Your take, sir, is pure historical idiocy.  Only promoted by those trying to justify 21st century racism.  Shame on you.

• Like 2
  • Disdain 1

4 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You are still dancing and not answering. I didn’t ask you about your personal feelings. 

You claim Trump is a racist based on a 1973 case of his father’s company that was settled without guilt or admission. If you believe Trump to be racist, yet several prominent Dems, including the current Dem nomination for POTUS accepted funds from Trump over the years after 1973. Do you believe they would accept $$ from a racist?  If so, are they racist?  If not, what does that say about their true character?

Answer the question and stop flopping....

I didnt dodge it i  answered the question. 

And again. 

If dems are so bad as Trump says.. As you say.. Or as the other two blind mice on here say. 

Then why did he donate money to "bad people" 

Edited by Ultimate Warrior

1 hour ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

The democrats of the the post Civil War Era are the polar opposite of the modern Democratic Party.  Democrats were the conservative party who wished to keep slavery/segregation and Republicans were literally called the the Radical Republican because they wished to change the system.  Redneck crackers like Lester Maddox,  Strom Thurmond and  Jessie Helms were all "Southern Democrats" until Dick Nixon got many of the racist assholes in the south to flip to the Republican Party.  Modern Republicans are now the conservative party and Democrats (north and south) are the progressive party.  Your take, sir, is pure historical idiocy.  Only promoted by those trying to justify 21st century racism.  Shame on you.

And that dude is a school teacher too..  Scary to think hes in charge to mold young people and has kids of his own too. 

Its really funny he says I never look up things before I post and he clearly doesn't. I learned about how the parties basically switched platforms in the 60s by my 11th grade us history teacher and then relearned it in US government... Seems someone forgot what they learned or is he just a typical Trump Supporter that doesnt listen or read facts and only listens to what OAN and Fox news and other trump cultists tell him. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

It is. Citizens United sucks. 

There should be no dark money, there should be limits on what corporations and the shelden Anderson's and the Kochs of the world can spend. 

Afraid that ship sailed long ago. Another consequence of that pesky First Amendment. Buckley v. Valeo, 424 U.S. 1 (1976), is a U.S. constitutional law Supreme Court case on campaign finance. A majority of justices held that limits on election spending in the Federal Election Campaign Act of 1971 § 608 are unconstitutional.

5 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

And that dude is a school teacher too..  Scary to think hes in charge to mold young people and has kids of his own too. 

Its really funny he says I never look up things before I post and he clearly doesn't. I learned about how the parties basically switched platforms in the 60s by my 11th grade us history teacher and then relearned it in US government... Seems someone forgot what they learned or is he just a typical Trump Supporter that doesnt listen or read facts and only listens to what OAN and Fox news and other trump cultists tell him. 

So both sides of the Uni-Party has it's history mired in racism.  Yet all of your still dutifully vote for them every presidential election.  Pitiful.........................

• Disdain 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

So both sides of the Uni-Party has it's history mired in racism.  Yet all of your still dutifully vote for them every presidential election.  Pitiful.........................

What’s pitiful is that you and others think racism is confined to and defined by 2 political parties. It transcends politics. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gonzoron said:

What’s pitiful is that you and others think racism is confined to and defined by 2 political parties. It transcends politics. 

I don't recall ever stating that on this forum, and I never will.   Who is putting words in people's mouth now I wonder?

Edited by Muda69
  • Disdain 1

10 hours ago, BARRYOSAMA said:

Thank you for your “support”.

8 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I didnt dodge it i  answered the question. 

And again. 

If dems are so bad as Trump says.. As you say.. Or as the other two blind mice on here say. 

Then why did he donate money to "bad people" 

The high level democrats today, TODAY, are being held hostage by the far left Marxists. The likes of AOC, Tlaib, Pressley, O Rourke among others. If you are a democrat, that is who you are siding with. Spoiler alert.  You will lose. Like always. 

8 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

I am a US History teacher, sporty. Thank you for your support. 

So, who gets their behind handed to them 11/3, by President Trump?  

Is it “you ain’t black” Biden?  Or does the hidden leader of these riots, Bernard (communist) Sanders roll his skeleton back out?

Biden will pick some extremist lady to be his running mate. 

Sanders, I heard, but can’t confirm, is picking Vladimir Lenin as his. That ensures the brain dead Marxists and the dead vote. 

10 hours ago, Ultimate Warrior said:

Here ya go Champ. 
See. I chose to go to school. Payed my way. Sacrificed. Saved. Worked hard. Studied. All of it. Of course I could’ve taken the easy way and just become a janitor and cry and how unfair the world is, buuutttttttt, I didn’t. I worked my a$$ off for everything I have and will NEVER apologize for that. 

Here’s a little history lesson for you. I put it in picture form. I don’t have your reading level readily available. Sorry Champ. Oh well. I digress. 

FB40F5F0-F476-4641-A077-ED8BCAC08345.jpeg

I’ve been saying it. Transition to greatness. Check the market. WOW!  

The best is yet to come. Get on board or GTF out of the way!  The Trump Train is ONLY gaining steam!  

Landslide 2020 Victory. 

1 minute ago, gonzoron said:

*paid* Evidently paid too much for what you got.

Thank you. My sincerest apologies. Please forgive me. 

Here is a small description of the current democrats. For you visual learners. 

BB95C63F-25DF-45CF-8E02-707F0A102AE2.jpeg

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

*paid* Evidently paid too much for what you got.

Lol. When you have NOTHING worth a 💩, you turn to the grammar police. Typical. 

37 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

Not so fast....

Some history with this word....while one may be preferred, looks like either way may be deemed acceptable.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/payed

image.thumb.png.c2c1dce17d1d37d2451e5f600250b8b9.png

https://www.yourdictionary.com/payed

😉🤫 

I let him go. He was on a roll. 
He didn’t stop when the “Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.”  So I didn’t think he’d stop now. 

Edited by Guest

Here’s a breaking look at Democrats today.....

1EC492C2-D32B-45B0-94C6-C82F9B4DC2B0.jpeg

To all the liberals on here. You may enjoy your daily butt whoopins, but I am here to tell you, when you are ready to come over to the Trump Team, I will welcome you with open arms. #RedPill

1 hour ago, TrojanDad said:

Not so fast....

Some history with this word....while one may be preferred, looks like either way may be deemed acceptable.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/payed

image.thumb.png.c2c1dce17d1d37d2451e5f600250b8b9.png

https://www.yourdictionary.com/payed

Fair enough. I'll refrain from correcting anyone on the archaic use of this particular word in the future. Archaic certainly fits the original user.

2 hours ago, DannEllenwood said:

Lol. When you have NOTHING worth a 💩, you turn to the grammar police.

Welcome to the OOB. I've been the grammar police here for quite some time. I told you when you made your first post in this thread there wasn't going to be anything to discuss here. Still holds.

44 minutes ago, DannEllenwood said:

I let him go. He was on a roll. 
He didn’t stop when the “Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.”  So I didn’t think he’d stop now. 

You must have me confused with someone else. Didn't get any memory courses for money you "payed" either, huh? I've never said what you have in the quotes. However, there is nothing grammatically incorrect about the sentence, so you're improving. Baby steps. 

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1