Sign in to follow this  
swordfish

The Democrat's roster for a Trump - beater in 2020

Russia put bounties on US soliders in 2019 and trump knew...Still met with Russia, wanted them back in the G 7.. And has invited Putin to visit the states? 

What a patriot.

12 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Russia put bounties on US soliders in 2019 and trump knew...Still met with Russia, wanted them back in the G 7.. And has invited Putin to visit the states? 

What a patriot.

Well if the NY Times stated it, it must be 100% factual.  Just take it to the bank.  🙄

Always love "unnamed sources"....in an election year.  How convenient......

Gotta give the Dems and the MSM credit....I guess this is what you do when you have a s##t for brains candidate that isn't allowed to leave his basement.

Edited by TrojanDad

For as cocky as DE, Howe and Trojan are about Trump winning by a landslide, none of them are taking my bet. If you are so confident why are you 3 hiding?

• Like 1

Biden's losing it? Trump tweeted that about an hour ago. 

Roger Ailes has been dead since 2017. 

Screenshot_2020-06-30-22-30-37.png

15 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

For as cocky as DE, Howe and Trojan are about Trump winning by a landslide, none of them are taking my bet. If you are so confident why are you 3 hiding?

You are one dishonest human. (being very, very nice)  Find any comments from me.

On 6/29/2020 at 10:57 PM, TheStatGuy said:

Russia (IN YET UNPROVEN OR CORROBORATED BY INTELLIGENCE CLAIMS - AND ONLY MENTIONED IN A BRIEFING MEMO TO POTUS AS AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION, BUT WITHOUT VERIFICATION) "ALLEGEDLY" put bounties on US soliders in 2019 and trump knew...Still met with Russia, wanted them back in the G 7.. And has invited Putin to visit the states?  AND NOW WITH THE LEAK/NYT STORY, WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO VERIFY THIS INCIDENT EVER EXISTED........

What a patriot.

FIFY

Uni-party politicians, military industrial complex and their intelligence / media propagandists unite for more war in Afganistan

9 hours ago, TrojanDad said:

You are one dishonest human. (being very, very nice)  Find any comments from me.

Take my bet. 

If Trump wins by a landslide. Ill donate to 3 charities of yours, howes and DE's (15 goes to each in your names or 45 to 1 charity) 

Or if Biden wins, you 3 have to donate 45 bucks combined to planned parenthood. 

I know it's against your morals but if the 3 of you are so confident hes gonna win, you don't have to worry. 

44 minutes ago, Howe said:

the-day-before-the-2016-us-presidential-election-most-pollsters-25941808.png

And the day before the election Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error of losing the presidential election. 

If you are gonna share something, use facts with it. 

Take my bet or are you scared too?

Edited by TheStatGuy

On 6/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, TrojanDad said:

Always love "unnamed sources"....in an election year.  How convenient......

W Mark Felt doesn't ring a bell?

30 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

And the day before the election Hillary Clinton was in the margin of error of losing the presidential election. 

I'll consider your bet, if you want to donate to the GID? I'll even give my donation if I lose beat, plus my booster amount. I will not donate to planned parenthood for obviously reasons and not to BLM, their main drive is not about black lives.

51 minutes ago, psaboy said:

I'll consider your bet, if you want to donate to the GID? I'll even give my donation if I lose beat, plus my booster amount. I will not donate to planned parenthood for obviously reasons and not to BLM, their main drive is not about black lives.

Im not moving off my place. 

If your so confident hell win. Why are you worried about donating? 

30 minutes ago, TheStatGuy said:

Im not moving off my place. 

If your so confident hell win. Why are you worried about donating? 

I'm not so sure Trump will win so I not going to put myself in possible position of supporting something I don't believe in. 

3 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

Take my bet. 

If Trump wins by a landslide. Ill donate to 3 charities of yours, howes and DE's (15 goes to each in your names or 45 to 1 charity) 

Or if Biden wins, you 3 have to donate 45 bucks combined to planned parenthood. 

I know it's against your morals but if the 3 of you are so confident hes gonna win, you don't have to worry. 

Did you find any comments from me saying anything about who is winning the election?  Or are you totally good with being dishonest?

11 hours ago, TheStatGuy said:

As an undecided voter, I need you to “sell me” on Biden.  You get one chance.

Go...

43 minutes ago, Temptation said:

As an undecided voter, I need you to “sell me” on Biden.  You get one chance.

Go...

Biden’s got only one thing going for him, as far as I can see. He’s not Trump.

1 hour ago, Bobref said:

Biden’s got only one thing going for him, as far as I can see. He’s not Trump.

If that’s the best you can do, that’s pathetic.  Be careful what you wish for.

Trump may indeed have his flaws and not be the guy but if your only argument is “he’s not Trump” this country is in more trouble than I thought.

Truly an embarrassing answer.

Edited by Temptation

If one votes for Biden, it’s really a vote for Pelosi and Schumer. They will run rough shot over him. Nothing more than a puppet. 

Between those 3, over 100 years of filth in control of the US. 

You are right Bob, they aren’t Trump. 

4 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

If one votes for Biden, it’s really a vote for Pelosi and Schumer. They will run rough shot over him. Nothing more than a puppet. 

Between those 3, over 100 years of filth in control of the US. 

You are right Bob, they aren’t Trump. 

True or false:

Despite Trump consistently brings viewed as “racist”, the argument could actually be made that Biden has actually made more racist comments throughout his career.

25 minutes ago, Temptation said:

True or false:

Despite Trump consistently brings viewed as “racist”, the argument could actually be made that Biden has actually made more racist comments throughout his career.

without a doubt....check the previous page of this thread......

5 minutes ago, TrojanDad said:

without a doubt....check the previous page of this thread......

As I stated earlier, if the best folks can come up with is “anybody but Trump” that’s embarrassing.

Trump can/will pull this off again if voter apathy is present and the minority vote takes November off...again.

Not saying I expect it but I don’t foresee the presidential debates doing Biden any favors...

8 minutes ago, Temptation said:

As I stated earlier, if the best folks can come up with is “anybody but Trump” that’s embarrassing.

Trump can/will pull this off again if voter apathy is present and the minority vote takes November off...again.

Not saying I expect it but I don’t foresee the presidential debates doing Biden any favors...

DNC will avoid debates at all costs.  Keeping Joe in the basement, while attacking Trump over every issue is paying dividends.  And like with Hillary, great efforts will be taken to get the questions ahead of time, so the answers can be scripted and put on the prompter for him if a debate is necessary.  

No way do they want this..........

1 minute ago, TrojanDad said:

DNC will avoid debates at all costs.  Keeping Joe in the basement, while attacking Trump over every issue is paying dividends.  And like with Hillary, great efforts will be taken to get the questions ahead of time, so the answers can be scripted and put on the prompter for him if a debate is necessary.  

No way do they want this..........

I’m still waiting on someone to sell me on Biden, not the democratic party in general, but the man himself.

Sign in to follow this